Pentagon Sets Sex Change Cutoff Date

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Majesty

Pentagon Sets Sex Change Cutoff Date

Post by psk836 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Lopitophomies and addadictomies have to be done by February 2018.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Ar ... l-service/
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:29 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:26 pm
Lopitophomies and addadictomies have to be done by February 2018.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Ar ... l-service/
lol!

there is absolutely no f'n reason in the world that our tax $ should be paying for this garbage.
1 x
if you can't tell the difference between and illegal alien and a legal immigrant....then don't talk about immigration reform

barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Bet liberals like evil dont' think so. he supports left-wingers serving, as well as tranny's & gays.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:04 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:54 pm
Bet liberals like evil dont' think so. he supports left-wingers serving, as well as tranny's & gays.
I'm in favor of any patriot willing and able to serve their country being allowed to do so.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:19 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:04 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
I'm in favor of any patriot willing and able to serve their country being allowed to do so.
Even if they're mentally unstable/ill? You can't serve.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:22 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
If they are actually mentally ill then obviously they would not fit the definition of "able."
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:22 pm

Examples of Disqualifying Mental Health Conditions

There are a number of mental health conditions that prevent a person from enlisting in the armed forces. Here is a rundown of many (but not all), so use this as a simple guide, but not a hard and fast rule.

According to the U.S. Department of Defense, you're disqualified from serving in the U.S. military if you have a current diagnosis or a history of a mental disorder with psychotic features, such as schizophrenia or a delusional disorder

You're also disqualified if you have bipolar disorder or affective psychoses.

For depressive disorders (for example, major depressive disorder), disqualification from the service will occur if a person had outpatient care that lasted for more than 24 months or any inpatient care.

Finally, a person with a depressive disorder must be "stable" without treatment for a continuous 36 months to be eligible.

For anxiety disorders (for example, panic disorder), a person cannot enter the armed services if he or she needed any inpatient care or outpatient care for more than 12 months cumulatively.

Lastly, a person must not have needed any treatment for their anxiety disorder.

Other disqualifying mental health conditions include:

A history of obsessive-compulsive disorder or post-traumatic stress disorder
A history of or current dissociative, conversion, or factitious disorder, depersonalization, hypochondriasis, somatoform disorders, or pain disorder related to psychological factors or a somatoform disorder
A history of an adjustment disorder within the last three months or recurrent episodes of adjustment disorder
A history of or current psychosexual condition like voyeurism or exhibitionism
A history of or current alcohol or drug abuse or dependence
A history of attempted suicide or suicidal behavior
Disturbances of conduct, impulse control disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, or other personality or behavior disorders characterized by frequent encounters with law enforcement agencies, and antisocial attitudes or behavior are other mental health problems that warrant disqualification from the service.

Likewise, a person may be disqualified from enlisting if his or her personality, conduct, or behavior disorder is believed to serve as a serious interference to adjusting to the military.

Other causes for disqualification include (but not limited to) a history of anorexia or bulimia, a history of encopresis after the age of 13, or a history of an expressive or receptive language delay.

Lastly, attention deficit disorder or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder(ADD/ADHD) may be a reason for being disqualified. That being said, if a person meets certain criteria, like if he or she had a history of ADD/ADHD only as a child (under the age of 15), he or she may be able to still enter the service, assuming other criteria are met.
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:23 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

he's in favor of abnormal people who might refer to themselves as.........."they" rather than he or she to 'serve" our country. lol

oh, and probably expects our tax $ to pay for their confusion, regarding lopping something off or adding something they weren't born with
1 x
if you can't tell the difference between and illegal alien and a legal immigrant....then don't talk about immigration reform

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:27 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:23 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

he's in favor of abnormal people who might refer to themselves as.........."they" rather than he or she to 'serve" our country. lol

oh, and probably expects our tax $ to pay for their confusion, regarding lopping something off or adding something they weren't born with
None that makes them unfit to serve. One doesn't need to be considered "normal" by you to be a patriot and to serve their country.

I don't support tax payers paying for elective surgery. Hope that clears things up for you so that you don't need to speculate next time.
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:43 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:27 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:23 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

None that makes them unfit to serve. One doesn't need to be considered "normal" by you to be a patriot and to serve their country.

I don't support tax payers paying for elective surgery. Hope that clears things up for you so that you don't need to speculate next time.

glad you cleared that up for me, whew! normal is good. normal is stable. normal is dependable. you get the drift.
0 x