boy, the Iranians waste no time in carrying out a death sentence

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
chucky
Rock Star

Re: boy, the Iranians waste no time in carrying out a death sentence

Post by chucky » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:03 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:59 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:55 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:45 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm

progress, then.

why don't you speak out against it? like I said, it's not just a few.....
It's not progress. If you were to actually pay attention to what I actually say you would know this already. You think my problem is with Xians, but, as I have said many times, my problem is with religion. None of them are without fault. Let me remind you for the second time about what I have said about Muslims in the Middle East: these are people that are hundreds of years behind on evolutionary scale. I don't know of a greater insult, but yet...."You defend ALL Muslims" is what I get told. Perhaps notes would help make up for the failing memory.
don't get mad at me because I point out the fact that you poke at the Christians (whew, such a long word, eh? snicker) and you have over and over again, minimized the muslims who commit terrorist acts on every continent but Antarctica.

have you considered applying your "shorthand" technique to muslims? you know like....xlim? it's faster--a real time saver for you busy types!

you directly put down Christians but I don't see you directly put down muslims. plus, there are other posters who try to equivocate and lump together "all fundie" religios etc rather than just tell it like it is.....muslims kill all over the world in the name of their religion. not all, but hundreds of millions think it's ok to kill homosexuals just because....

evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal, lol
I don't get mad at trolls on a message board. I poke fun at all religions but poking fun at Muslims where there are none would be pointless. I'm sorry that you are so delicate that you can't take a little teasing about your Xianity. I have never minimized any act of terror by a Muslim or anyone else. That is a blatant lie.

How many times do you plan in asking me about "Xlims," which makes no sense? Get over it, snowflake.

How many times are you going to construct this straw man about everyone being equal? We don't all have equal intelligence or equal physical attributes. Are you really so confused by people wanting equal rights and opportunities?
In this country xslimes and LGBTQ+- have equal rights and opportunity. That isn't the case in these Middle East countries . Maybe you should consider criticizing those who really deserve it. I believe that is his point.
I have, but I tend to focus more on my country.

Maybe you should consider letting him speak for himself. He has many times he has confused equal for being the same. If that's not what he means then he should say so
What he means is obvious. You are always trying to twist it around and pretend you don't understand. It is the reason you sometimes appear confused.
What he means is obvious...

"evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal"

You're the one twisting what he says so that it makes sense, but means something other than what he's saying.
Their culture and government hasn't evolved away from the religious domination of islam which holds it back from being secular and diverse. Yes in this country citizens are all equal in the eyes of the law and under the Constitution. In muslim dominated countries , not so much.
:dance: :dance: :dance:
My statement is accurate and valid. I am pretty sure we agree that a secular government with equal rights for all citizens is far preferable to a religiously dominated government that discriminates in brutal fashion.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:05 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:03 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:59 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:55 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:45 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm

It's not progress. If you were to actually pay attention to what I actually say you would know this already. You think my problem is with Xians, but, as I have said many times, my problem is with religion. None of them are without fault. Let me remind you for the second time about what I have said about Muslims in the Middle East: these are people that are hundreds of years behind on evolutionary scale. I don't know of a greater insult, but yet...."You defend ALL Muslims" is what I get told. Perhaps notes would help make up for the failing memory.
don't get mad at me because I point out the fact that you poke at the Christians (whew, such a long word, eh? snicker) and you have over and over again, minimized the muslims who commit terrorist acts on every continent but Antarctica.

have you considered applying your "shorthand" technique to muslims? you know like....xlim? it's faster--a real time saver for you busy types!

you directly put down Christians but I don't see you directly put down muslims. plus, there are other posters who try to equivocate and lump together "all fundie" religios etc rather than just tell it like it is.....muslims kill all over the world in the name of their religion. not all, but hundreds of millions think it's ok to kill homosexuals just because....

evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal, lol
I don't get mad at trolls on a message board. I poke fun at all religions but poking fun at Muslims where there are none would be pointless. I'm sorry that you are so delicate that you can't take a little teasing about your Xianity. I have never minimized any act of terror by a Muslim or anyone else. That is a blatant lie.

How many times do you plan in asking me about "Xlims," which makes no sense? Get over it, snowflake.

How many times are you going to construct this straw man about everyone being equal? We don't all have equal intelligence or equal physical attributes. Are you really so confused by people wanting equal rights and opportunities?
In this country xslimes and LGBTQ+- have equal rights and opportunity. That isn't the case in these Middle East countries . Maybe you should consider criticizing those who really deserve it. I believe that is his point.
I have, but I tend to focus more on my country.

Maybe you should consider letting him speak for himself. He has many times he has confused equal for being the same. If that's not what he means then he should say so
What he means is obvious. You are always trying to twist it around and pretend you don't understand. It is the reason you sometimes appear confused.
What he means is obvious...

"evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal"

You're the one twisting what he says so that it makes sense, but means something other than what he's saying.
Their culture and government hasn't evolved away from the religious domination of islam which holds it back from being secular and diverse. Yes in this country citizens are all equal in the eyes of the law and under the Constitution. In muslim dominated countries , not so much.
:dance: :dance: :dance:
My statement is accurate and valid. I am pretty sure we agree that a secular government with equal rights for all citizens is far preferable to a religiously dominated government that discriminates in brutal fashion.
It's also a non sequitur to the post you replied to, but I get why.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates