boy, the Iranians waste no time in carrying out a death sentence

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 8454
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 857

Re: boy, the Iranians waste no time in carrying out a death sentence

Post by I am Z » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-publicl ... 56416.html

it happened on June 19th and it's already a done deal.



In 2015, they rose to almost 1,000, according to United Nations Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Iran Ahmed Shaheed. That figure was a two-fold increase on executions in Iran for 2010. Amnesty International said it was the highest number executed for almost two decades. In 1989, more than 1,500 people were executed.


Many of those executed are done so for drug-related offenses, but other crimes such as murder and rape are punishable by death. Iran has also executed people for homosexuality.


strange that liberals never seem to get all heated up over muslim countries' willingness to execute people for being homosexuals.
You're admiring them, aren't you? They are one of, if not the, most conservative countries..

Not much I can do about except hope that conservatives here don't adopt their ways.
I admire the fact that they have exhibited what appears to be swift justice for a murdering, child rapist rather than 25 years on death row.

doesn't it bother you that moderate muslim controlled countries / authorities have state sanctioned murders of homosexuals for no other reason than their religion of islam interpretation perhaps says it's ok?

it's not just a few, you know.
Of course it does.
progress, then.

why don't you speak out against it? like I said, it's not just a few.....
0 x
if you can't tell the difference between and illegal alien and a legal immigrant....then don't talk about immigration reform

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 270

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-publicl ... 56416.html

it happened on June 19th and it's already a done deal.



In 2015, they rose to almost 1,000, according to United Nations Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Iran Ahmed Shaheed. That figure was a two-fold increase on executions in Iran for 2010. Amnesty International said it was the highest number executed for almost two decades. In 1989, more than 1,500 people were executed.


Many of those executed are done so for drug-related offenses, but other crimes such as murder and rape are punishable by death. Iran has also executed people for homosexuality.


strange that liberals never seem to get all heated up over muslim countries' willingness to execute people for being homosexuals.
You're admiring them, aren't you? They are one of, if not the, most conservative countries..

Not much I can do about except hope that conservatives here don't adopt their ways.
I admire the fact that they have exhibited what appears to be swift justice for a murdering, child rapist rather than 25 years on death row.

doesn't it bother you that moderate muslim controlled countries / authorities have state sanctioned murders of homosexuals for no other reason than their religion of islam interpretation perhaps says it's ok?

it's not just a few, you know.
Of course it does.
progress, then.

why don't you speak out against it? like I said, it's not just a few.....
It's not progress. If you were to actually pay attention to what I actually say you would know this already. You think my problem is with Xians, but, as I have said many times, my problem is with religion. None of them are without fault. Let me remind you for the second time about what I have said about Muslims in the Middle East: these are people that are hundreds of years behind on evolutionary scale. I don't know of a greater insult, but yet...."You defend ALL Muslims" is what I get told. Perhaps notes would help make up for the failing memory.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 8454
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 857

Post by I am Z » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-publicl ... 56416.html

it happened on June 19th and it's already a done deal.



In 2015, they rose to almost 1,000, according to United Nations Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Iran Ahmed Shaheed. That figure was a two-fold increase on executions in Iran for 2010. Amnesty International said it was the highest number executed for almost two decades. In 1989, more than 1,500 people were executed.


Many of those executed are done so for drug-related offenses, but other crimes such as murder and rape are punishable by death. Iran has also executed people for homosexuality.


strange that liberals never seem to get all heated up over muslim countries' willingness to execute people for being homosexuals.
You're admiring them, aren't you? They are one of, if not the, most conservative countries..

Not much I can do about except hope that conservatives here don't adopt their ways.
I admire the fact that they have exhibited what appears to be swift justice for a murdering, child rapist rather than 25 years on death row.

doesn't it bother you that moderate muslim controlled countries / authorities have state sanctioned murders of homosexuals for no other reason than their religion of islam interpretation perhaps says it's ok?

it's not just a few, you know.
Of course it does.
progress, then.

why don't you speak out against it? like I said, it's not just a few.....
It's not progress. If you were to actually pay attention to what I actually say you would know this already. You think my problem is with Xians, but, as I have said many times, my problem is with religion. None of them are without fault. Let me remind you for the second time about what I have said about Muslims in the Middle East: these are people that are hundreds of years behind on evolutionary scale. I don't know of a greater insult, but yet...."You defend ALL Muslims" is what I get told. Perhaps notes would help make up for the failing memory.
don't get mad at me because I point out the fact that you poke at the Christians (whew, such a long word, eh? snicker) and you have over and over again, minimized the muslims who commit terrorist acts on every continent but Antarctica.

have you considered applying your "shorthand" technique to muslims? you know like....xlim? it's faster--a real time saver for you busy types!

you directly put down Christians but I don't see you directly put down muslims. plus, there are other posters who try to equivocate and lump together "all fundie" religios etc rather than just tell it like it is.....muslims kill all over the world in the name of their religion. not all, but hundreds of millions think it's ok to kill homosexuals just because....

evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal, lol
1 x
if you can't tell the difference between and illegal alien and a legal immigrant....then don't talk about immigration reform

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 270

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-publicl ... 56416.html

it happened on June 19th and it's already a done deal.



In 2015, they rose to almost 1,000, according to United Nations Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Iran Ahmed Shaheed. That figure was a two-fold increase on executions in Iran for 2010. Amnesty International said it was the highest number executed for almost two decades. In 1989, more than 1,500 people were executed.


Many of those executed are done so for drug-related offenses, but other crimes such as murder and rape are punishable by death. Iran has also executed people for homosexuality.


strange that liberals never seem to get all heated up over muslim countries' willingness to execute people for being homosexuals.
You're admiring them, aren't you? They are one of, if not the, most conservative countries..

Not much I can do about except hope that conservatives here don't adopt their ways.
I admire the fact that they have exhibited what appears to be swift justice for a murdering, child rapist rather than 25 years on death row.

doesn't it bother you that moderate muslim controlled countries / authorities have state sanctioned murders of homosexuals for no other reason than their religion of islam interpretation perhaps says it's ok?

it's not just a few, you know.
Of course it does.
progress, then.

why don't you speak out against it? like I said, it's not just a few.....
It's not progress. If you were to actually pay attention to what I actually say you would know this already. You think my problem is with Xians, but, as I have said many times, my problem is with religion. None of them are without fault. Let me remind you for the second time about what I have said about Muslims in the Middle East: these are people that are hundreds of years behind on evolutionary scale. I don't know of a greater insult, but yet...."You defend ALL Muslims" is what I get told. Perhaps notes would help make up for the failing memory.
don't get mad at me because I point out the fact that you poke at the Christians (whew, such a long word, eh? snicker) and you have over and over again, minimized the muslims who commit terrorist acts on every continent but Antarctica.

have you considered applying your "shorthand" technique to muslims? you know like....xlim? it's faster--a real time saver for you busy types!

you directly put down Christians but I don't see you directly put down muslims. plus, there are other posters who try to equivocate and lump together "all fundie" religios etc rather than just tell it like it is.....muslims kill all over the world in the name of their religion. not all, but hundreds of millions think it's ok to kill homosexuals just because....

evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal, lol
I don't get mad at trolls on a message board. I poke fun at all religions but poking fun at Muslims where there are none would be pointless. I'm sorry that you are so delicate that you can't take a little teasing about your Xianity. I have never minimized any act of terror by a Muslim or anyone else. That is a blatant lie.

How many times do you plan in asking me about "Xlims," which makes no sense? Get over it, snowflake.

How many times are you going to construct this straw man about everyone being equal? We don't all have equal intelligence or equal physical attributes. Are you really so confused by people wanting equal rights and opportunities?
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 13890
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1013

Post by chucky » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:23 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-publicl ... 56416.html

it happened on June 19th and it's already a done deal.



In 2015, they rose to almost 1,000, according to United Nations Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Iran Ahmed Shaheed. That figure was a two-fold increase on executions in Iran for 2010. Amnesty International said it was the highest number executed for almost two decades. In 1989, more than 1,500 people were executed.


Many of those executed are done so for drug-related offenses, but other crimes such as murder and rape are punishable by death. Iran has also executed people for homosexuality.


strange that liberals never seem to get all heated up over muslim countries' willingness to execute people for being homosexuals.
You're admiring them, aren't you? They are one of, if not the, most conservative countries..

Not much I can do about except hope that conservatives here don't adopt their ways.
I admire the fact that they have exhibited what appears to be swift justice for a murdering, child rapist rather than 25 years on death row.

doesn't it bother you that moderate muslim controlled countries / authorities have state sanctioned murders of homosexuals for no other reason than their religion of islam interpretation perhaps says it's ok?

it's not just a few, you know.
Of course it does.
progress, then.

why don't you speak out against it? like I said, it's not just a few.....
It's not progress. If you were to actually pay attention to what I actually say you would know this already. You think my problem is with Xians, but, as I have said many times, my problem is with religion. None of them are without fault. Let me remind you for the second time about what I have said about Muslims in the Middle East: these are people that are hundreds of years behind on evolutionary scale. I don't know of a greater insult, but yet...."You defend ALL Muslims" is what I get told. Perhaps notes would help make up for the failing memory.
don't get mad at me because I point out the fact that you poke at the Christians (whew, such a long word, eh? snicker) and you have over and over again, minimized the muslims who commit terrorist acts on every continent but Antarctica.

have you considered applying your "shorthand" technique to muslims? you know like....xlim? it's faster--a real time saver for you busy types!

you directly put down Christians but I don't see you directly put down muslims. plus, there are other posters who try to equivocate and lump together "all fundie" religios etc rather than just tell it like it is.....muslims kill all over the world in the name of their religion. not all, but hundreds of millions think it's ok to kill homosexuals just because....

evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal, lol
I don't get mad at trolls on a message board. I poke fun at all religions but poking fun at Muslims where there are none would be pointless. I'm sorry that you are so delicate that you can't take a little teasing about your Xianity. I have never minimized any act of terror by a Muslim or anyone else. That is a blatant lie.

How many times do you plan in asking me about "Xlims," which makes no sense? Get over it, snowflake.

How many times are you going to construct this straw man about everyone being equal? We don't all have equal intelligence or equal physical attributes. Are you really so confused by people wanting equal rights and opportunities?
In this country xslimes and LGBTQ+- have equal rights and opportunity. That isn't the case in these Middle East countries . Maybe you should consider criticizing those who really deserve it. I believe that is his point.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 270

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-publicl ... 56416.html

it happened on June 19th and it's already a done deal.



In 2015, they rose to almost 1,000, according to United Nations Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Iran Ahmed Shaheed. That figure was a two-fold increase on executions in Iran for 2010. Amnesty International said it was the highest number executed for almost two decades. In 1989, more than 1,500 people were executed.


Many of those executed are done so for drug-related offenses, but other crimes such as murder and rape are punishable by death. Iran has also executed people for homosexuality.


strange that liberals never seem to get all heated up over muslim countries' willingness to execute people for being homosexuals.
You're admiring them, aren't you? They are one of, if not the, most conservative countries..

Not much I can do about except hope that conservatives here don't adopt their ways.
I admire the fact that they have exhibited what appears to be swift justice for a murdering, child rapist rather than 25 years on death row.

doesn't it bother you that moderate muslim controlled countries / authorities have state sanctioned murders of homosexuals for no other reason than their religion of islam interpretation perhaps says it's ok?

it's not just a few, you know.
Of course it does.
progress, then.

why don't you speak out against it? like I said, it's not just a few.....
It's not progress. If you were to actually pay attention to what I actually say you would know this already. You think my problem is with Xians, but, as I have said many times, my problem is with religion. None of them are without fault. Let me remind you for the second time about what I have said about Muslims in the Middle East: these are people that are hundreds of years behind on evolutionary scale. I don't know of a greater insult, but yet...."You defend ALL Muslims" is what I get told. Perhaps notes would help make up for the failing memory.
don't get mad at me because I point out the fact that you poke at the Christians (whew, such a long word, eh? snicker) and you have over and over again, minimized the muslims who commit terrorist acts on every continent but Antarctica.

have you considered applying your "shorthand" technique to muslims? you know like....xlim? it's faster--a real time saver for you busy types!

you directly put down Christians but I don't see you directly put down muslims. plus, there are other posters who try to equivocate and lump together "all fundie" religios etc rather than just tell it like it is.....muslims kill all over the world in the name of their religion. not all, but hundreds of millions think it's ok to kill homosexuals just because....

evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal, lol
I don't get mad at trolls on a message board. I poke fun at all religions but poking fun at Muslims where there are none would be pointless. I'm sorry that you are so delicate that you can't take a little teasing about your Xianity. I have never minimized any act of terror by a Muslim or anyone else. That is a blatant lie.

How many times do you plan in asking me about "Xlims," which makes no sense? Get over it, snowflake.

How many times are you going to construct this straw man about everyone being equal? We don't all have equal intelligence or equal physical attributes. Are you really so confused by people wanting equal rights and opportunities?
In this country xslimes and LGBTQ+- have equal rights and opportunity. That isn't the case in these Middle East countries . Maybe you should consider criticizing those who really deserve it. I believe that is his point.
I have, but I tend to focus more on my country.

Maybe you should consider letting him speak for himself. He has many times he has confused equal for being the same. If that's not what he means then he should say so
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 13890
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1013

Post by chucky » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:43 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-publicl ... 56416.html

it happened on June 19th and it's already a done deal.



In 2015, they rose to almost 1,000, according to United Nations Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Iran Ahmed Shaheed. That figure was a two-fold increase on executions in Iran for 2010. Amnesty International said it was the highest number executed for almost two decades. In 1989, more than 1,500 people were executed.


Many of those executed are done so for drug-related offenses, but other crimes such as murder and rape are punishable by death. Iran has also executed people for homosexuality.


strange that liberals never seem to get all heated up over muslim countries' willingness to execute people for being homosexuals.
You're admiring them, aren't you? They are one of, if not the, most conservative countries..

Not much I can do about except hope that conservatives here don't adopt their ways.
I admire the fact that they have exhibited what appears to be swift justice for a murdering, child rapist rather than 25 years on death row.

doesn't it bother you that moderate muslim controlled countries / authorities have state sanctioned murders of homosexuals for no other reason than their religion of islam interpretation perhaps says it's ok?

it's not just a few, you know.
Of course it does.
progress, then.

why don't you speak out against it? like I said, it's not just a few.....
It's not progress. If you were to actually pay attention to what I actually say you would know this already. You think my problem is with Xians, but, as I have said many times, my problem is with religion. None of them are without fault. Let me remind you for the second time about what I have said about Muslims in the Middle East: these are people that are hundreds of years behind on evolutionary scale. I don't know of a greater insult, but yet...."You defend ALL Muslims" is what I get told. Perhaps notes would help make up for the failing memory.
don't get mad at me because I point out the fact that you poke at the Christians (whew, such a long word, eh? snicker) and you have over and over again, minimized the muslims who commit terrorist acts on every continent but Antarctica.

have you considered applying your "shorthand" technique to muslims? you know like....xlim? it's faster--a real time saver for you busy types!

you directly put down Christians but I don't see you directly put down muslims. plus, there are other posters who try to equivocate and lump together "all fundie" religios etc rather than just tell it like it is.....muslims kill all over the world in the name of their religion. not all, but hundreds of millions think it's ok to kill homosexuals just because....

evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal, lol
I don't get mad at trolls on a message board. I poke fun at all religions but poking fun at Muslims where there are none would be pointless. I'm sorry that you are so delicate that you can't take a little teasing about your Xianity. I have never minimized any act of terror by a Muslim or anyone else. That is a blatant lie.

How many times do you plan in asking me about "Xlims," which makes no sense? Get over it, snowflake.

How many times are you going to construct this straw man about everyone being equal? We don't all have equal intelligence or equal physical attributes. Are you really so confused by people wanting equal rights and opportunities?
In this country xslimes and LGBTQ+- have equal rights and opportunity. That isn't the case in these Middle East countries . Maybe you should consider criticizing those who really deserve it. I believe that is his point.
I have, but I tend to focus more on my country.

Maybe you should consider letting him speak for himself. He has many times he has confused equal for being the same. If that's not what he means then he should say so
What he means is obvious. You are always trying to twist it around and pretend you don't understand. It is the reason you sometimes appear confused.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 270

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:45 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 pm


You're admiring them, aren't you? They are one of, if not the, most conservative countries..

Not much I can do about except hope that conservatives here don't adopt their ways.
I admire the fact that they have exhibited what appears to be swift justice for a murdering, child rapist rather than 25 years on death row.

doesn't it bother you that moderate muslim controlled countries / authorities have state sanctioned murders of homosexuals for no other reason than their religion of islam interpretation perhaps says it's ok?

it's not just a few, you know.
Of course it does.
progress, then.

why don't you speak out against it? like I said, it's not just a few.....
It's not progress. If you were to actually pay attention to what I actually say you would know this already. You think my problem is with Xians, but, as I have said many times, my problem is with religion. None of them are without fault. Let me remind you for the second time about what I have said about Muslims in the Middle East: these are people that are hundreds of years behind on evolutionary scale. I don't know of a greater insult, but yet...."You defend ALL Muslims" is what I get told. Perhaps notes would help make up for the failing memory.
don't get mad at me because I point out the fact that you poke at the Christians (whew, such a long word, eh? snicker) and you have over and over again, minimized the muslims who commit terrorist acts on every continent but Antarctica.

have you considered applying your "shorthand" technique to muslims? you know like....xlim? it's faster--a real time saver for you busy types!

you directly put down Christians but I don't see you directly put down muslims. plus, there are other posters who try to equivocate and lump together "all fundie" religios etc rather than just tell it like it is.....muslims kill all over the world in the name of their religion. not all, but hundreds of millions think it's ok to kill homosexuals just because....

evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal, lol
I don't get mad at trolls on a message board. I poke fun at all religions but poking fun at Muslims where there are none would be pointless. I'm sorry that you are so delicate that you can't take a little teasing about your Xianity. I have never minimized any act of terror by a Muslim or anyone else. That is a blatant lie.

How many times do you plan in asking me about "Xlims," which makes no sense? Get over it, snowflake.

How many times are you going to construct this straw man about everyone being equal? We don't all have equal intelligence or equal physical attributes. Are you really so confused by people wanting equal rights and opportunities?
In this country xslimes and LGBTQ+- have equal rights and opportunity. That isn't the case in these Middle East countries . Maybe you should consider criticizing those who really deserve it. I believe that is his point.
I have, but I tend to focus more on my country.

Maybe you should consider letting him speak for himself. He has many times he has confused equal for being the same. If that's not what he means then he should say so
What he means is obvious. You are always trying to twist it around and pretend you don't understand. It is the reason you sometimes appear confused.
What he means is obvious...

"evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal"

You're the one twisting what he says so that it makes sense, but means something other than what he's saying.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 13890
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1013

Post by chucky » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:55 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:45 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 pm


I admire the fact that they have exhibited what appears to be swift justice for a murdering, child rapist rather than 25 years on death row.

doesn't it bother you that moderate muslim controlled countries / authorities have state sanctioned murders of homosexuals for no other reason than their religion of islam interpretation perhaps says it's ok?

it's not just a few, you know.
Of course it does.
progress, then.

why don't you speak out against it? like I said, it's not just a few.....
It's not progress. If you were to actually pay attention to what I actually say you would know this already. You think my problem is with Xians, but, as I have said many times, my problem is with religion. None of them are without fault. Let me remind you for the second time about what I have said about Muslims in the Middle East: these are people that are hundreds of years behind on evolutionary scale. I don't know of a greater insult, but yet...."You defend ALL Muslims" is what I get told. Perhaps notes would help make up for the failing memory.
don't get mad at me because I point out the fact that you poke at the Christians (whew, such a long word, eh? snicker) and you have over and over again, minimized the muslims who commit terrorist acts on every continent but Antarctica.

have you considered applying your "shorthand" technique to muslims? you know like....xlim? it's faster--a real time saver for you busy types!

you directly put down Christians but I don't see you directly put down muslims. plus, there are other posters who try to equivocate and lump together "all fundie" religios etc rather than just tell it like it is.....muslims kill all over the world in the name of their religion. not all, but hundreds of millions think it's ok to kill homosexuals just because....

evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal, lol
I don't get mad at trolls on a message board. I poke fun at all religions but poking fun at Muslims where there are none would be pointless. I'm sorry that you are so delicate that you can't take a little teasing about your Xianity. I have never minimized any act of terror by a Muslim or anyone else. That is a blatant lie.

How many times do you plan in asking me about "Xlims," which makes no sense? Get over it, snowflake.

How many times are you going to construct this straw man about everyone being equal? We don't all have equal intelligence or equal physical attributes. Are you really so confused by people wanting equal rights and opportunities?
In this country xslimes and LGBTQ+- have equal rights and opportunity. That isn't the case in these Middle East countries . Maybe you should consider criticizing those who really deserve it. I believe that is his point.
I have, but I tend to focus more on my country.

Maybe you should consider letting him speak for himself. He has many times he has confused equal for being the same. If that's not what he means then he should say so
What he means is obvious. You are always trying to twist it around and pretend you don't understand. It is the reason you sometimes appear confused.
What he means is obvious...

"evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal"

You're the one twisting what he says so that it makes sense, but means something other than what he's saying.
Their culture and government hasn't evolved away from the religious domination of islam which holds it back from being secular and diverse. Yes in this country citizens are all equal in the eyes of the law and under the Constitution. In muslim dominated countries , not so much.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 270

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:59 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:55 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:45 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm


Of course it does.
progress, then.

why don't you speak out against it? like I said, it's not just a few.....
It's not progress. If you were to actually pay attention to what I actually say you would know this already. You think my problem is with Xians, but, as I have said many times, my problem is with religion. None of them are without fault. Let me remind you for the second time about what I have said about Muslims in the Middle East: these are people that are hundreds of years behind on evolutionary scale. I don't know of a greater insult, but yet...."You defend ALL Muslims" is what I get told. Perhaps notes would help make up for the failing memory.
don't get mad at me because I point out the fact that you poke at the Christians (whew, such a long word, eh? snicker) and you have over and over again, minimized the muslims who commit terrorist acts on every continent but Antarctica.

have you considered applying your "shorthand" technique to muslims? you know like....xlim? it's faster--a real time saver for you busy types!

you directly put down Christians but I don't see you directly put down muslims. plus, there are other posters who try to equivocate and lump together "all fundie" religios etc rather than just tell it like it is.....muslims kill all over the world in the name of their religion. not all, but hundreds of millions think it's ok to kill homosexuals just because....

evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal, lol
I don't get mad at trolls on a message board. I poke fun at all religions but poking fun at Muslims where there are none would be pointless. I'm sorry that you are so delicate that you can't take a little teasing about your Xianity. I have never minimized any act of terror by a Muslim or anyone else. That is a blatant lie.

How many times do you plan in asking me about "Xlims," which makes no sense? Get over it, snowflake.

How many times are you going to construct this straw man about everyone being equal? We don't all have equal intelligence or equal physical attributes. Are you really so confused by people wanting equal rights and opportunities?
In this country xslimes and LGBTQ+- have equal rights and opportunity. That isn't the case in these Middle East countries . Maybe you should consider criticizing those who really deserve it. I believe that is his point.
I have, but I tend to focus more on my country.

Maybe you should consider letting him speak for himself. He has many times he has confused equal for being the same. If that's not what he means then he should say so
What he means is obvious. You are always trying to twist it around and pretend you don't understand. It is the reason you sometimes appear confused.
What he means is obvious...

"evolutionary scale? are you saying their intellect hasn't evolved at the same rate as non muslims?

I thought we were all equal"

You're the one twisting what he says so that it makes sense, but means something other than what he's saying.
Their culture and government hasn't evolved away from the religious domination of islam which holds it back from being secular and diverse. Yes in this country citizens are all equal in the eyes of the law and under the Constitution. In muslim dominated countries , not so much.
:dance: :dance: :dance:
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests