Bill O’Reilly’s Accuser Just Had Her Arrest Record Exposed… Total Fraud

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:30 pm

By V Saxena
on September 19, 2017 at 10:06am

Newly unveiled evidence proves that one of the central women behind former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly’s ouster from the network earlier this year is a complete and utter fraud.

According to an arrest report filed by the Detroit Police Department two years ago, this woman, Perquita Burgess, tried to frame her boyfriend by claiming he had struck her in the face with a gun, as reported by Newsmax.

When officers arrived on the scene, however, they found Burgess drunk and confused.

“I asked Ms. Burgess where the gun was that she was struck with in the face, she replied there is no gun,” the arresting officer reportedly said. “I again asked her where the gun was, and if she had been assaulted. Ms. Burgess stated there was no gun, and he didn’t assault me!”

Was it all just a big misunderstanding inspired by the over-consumption of alcohol? Not even close.

According to Newsmax, when the officers then asked her boyfriend what happened, he claimed she had threatened to call “the cops saying you hit me with a gun!” In other words, she made the whole thing up but wound up getting cold feet at the last minute.

And if she made this story up, what do you suppose are the chances she made up the story about O’Reilly allegedly calling her “hot chocolate” and leering/grunting at her?

Burgess’s disturbing history of distortion and lies don’t stop there.

Another document obtained by Newmax shows that “a social media user thought to be Burgess” issued a tweet five years ago in which she described herself as “hot chocolate.”

That’s awfully coincidental, wouldn’t you say? A tad too coincidental, in fact, though according to O’Reilly, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

“When I left Fox News, I told my audience that no one was mistreated on my watch for 20 years and that this was a political hit job — well-financed, well-organized, and that is the truth,” he said during an interview Monday with D.C. radio station WMAL.

“So I immediately hired an investigative team and we’ve come up with an amazing amount of things and I applaud Newsmax.com for their investigation and coming up with what they came up with,” he added. “And now over the next few months we will start to tell the American people what a political hit job is and how dangerous this is to our democracy.”

If what he said is true — and there’s no reason at the moment to suspect otherwise — then a whole lot of heads are about to roll, including but certainly not limited to that of Burgess, an unrepentant liar whose days of smearing innocent people are quickly approaching an end.

https://conservativetribune.com/bill-or ... tyalliance

;)2
1 x

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:23 pm

"Perquita"?

LOL
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:27 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:23 pm
"Perquita"?

LOL

I love the made up names that rhyme with a famous banana brand, lol

2_20715_e.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
long before there was a president Trump, I insisted on saying Merry Christmas!

:angel11: