GOP Lawmaker In South Dakota Says ‘We Can All Support’ Running Over Protesters

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
lust4beer
Heir Presumptive

Re: GOP Lawmaker In South Dakota Says ‘We Can All Support’ Running Over Protesters

Post by lust4beer » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:39 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:57 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:15 pm
chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:21 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:15 pm
Lynne DiSanto is a Republican whip in the South Dakota House of Representatives.
By Ed Mazza

A Republican lawmaker in South Dakota is coming under fire for posting a violent cartoon meme showing a car slamming into people along with the phrase “ALL LIVES SPLATTER.”

Rep. Lynne DiSanto, the Republican whip in the state’s House of Representatives, wrote: “I think this is a movement we can all support.”

The tasteless post, which was later deleted, cost DiSanto her job as a real estate agent.

“Due to recent events, Lynne Disanto is no longer associated with Keller Williams Realty Black Hills,” the company wrote on Facebook.

However, House Majority Leader Lee Qualm told the Argus Leader newspaper that DiSanto was not in danger of losing her whip position.
Very funny. Finally a politician with a sense of humor. Too bad the PC crowd doesn't have one.

Really?

After Charlottesville?
No stick figures were hurt in the making of that cartoon. Free speech means you can make jokes that some might find offensive or unfunny.

Who said anything about free speech?

Highly distasteful after Charlottesville

I guess typical of today's right wingers
1 x

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:53 pm

chucky wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Lynne DiSanto is a Republican whip in the South Dakota House of Representatives.
By Ed Mazza

A Republican lawmaker in South Dakota is coming under fire for posting a violent cartoon meme showing a car slamming into people along with the phrase “ALL LIVES SPLATTER.”

Rep. Lynne DiSanto, the Republican whip in the state’s House of Representatives, wrote: “I think this is a movement we can all support.”

The tasteless post, which was later deleted, cost DiSanto her job as a real estate agent.

“Due to recent events, Lynne Disanto is no longer associated with Keller Williams Realty Black Hills,” the company wrote on Facebook.

However, House Majority Leader Lee Qualm told the Argus Leader newspaper that DiSanto was not in danger of losing her whip position.
Very funny. Finally a politician with a sense of humor. Too bad the PC crowd doesn't have one.

Really?

After Charlottesville?
No stick figures were hurt in the making of that cartoon. Free speech means you can make jokes that some might find offensive or unfunny.
Yep he is free to be as crude as he wants. Unless I missed a post no one is saying he can't. This thread is an exercise in free speech. He can say it and others can say he's an asshole for it and he is.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:41 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:53 pm
chucky wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Ed Mazza

Really?

After Charlottesville?
Yep he is free to be as crude as he wants. Unless I missed a post no one is saying he can't. This thread is an exercise in free speech. He can say it and others can say he's an asshole for it and he is.
"She", I think.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:44 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:41 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:53 pm
chucky wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Ed Mazza

Really?

After Charlottesville?
"She", I think.
Oops. Yes "she"
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

donttreadonme
Majesty

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:53 pm

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Ed Mazza

You are so correct, Chuckie! :dance:

Last edited by donttreadonme on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:56 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:38 am
chucky wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:33 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:33 pm

But hey, it's funny.
"An error occurred please try later"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqME_R ... 1506010120
Still can't post youtube vids?
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:04 pm

BDS can't see it, but somehow that's someone else's fault.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:13 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:56 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:38 am
chucky wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:33 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:33 pm

But hey, it's funny.
"An error occurred please try later"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqME_R ... 1506010120
Still can't post youtube vids?
It requires you accept that there is graphic content so the normal method doesn't work
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:09 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:53 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Ed Mazza

You are so correct, Chuckie! :dance:

Trump is more of a light orange . KG isn't a politician. 8)
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:11 am

lust4beer wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:39 pm
chucky wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Ed Mazza

Really?

After Charlottesville?

Who said anything about free speech?

Highly distasteful after Charlottesville

I guess typical of today's right wingers
Me.

Yup.

It's typical of both sides now.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier