GOP Lawmaker In South Dakota Says ‘We Can All Support’ Running Over Protesters

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

GOP Lawmaker In South Dakota Says ‘We Can All Support’ Running Over Protesters

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Lynne DiSanto is a Republican whip in the South Dakota House of Representatives.
By Ed Mazza

A Republican lawmaker in South Dakota is coming under fire for posting a violent cartoon meme showing a car slamming into people along with the phrase “ALL LIVES SPLATTER.”

Rep. Lynne DiSanto, the Republican whip in the state’s House of Representatives, wrote: “I think this is a movement we can all support.”

The tasteless post, which was later deleted, cost DiSanto her job as a real estate agent.

“Due to recent events, Lynne Disanto is no longer associated with Keller Williams Realty Black Hills,” the company wrote on Facebook.

However, House Majority Leader Lee Qualm told the Argus Leader newspaper that DiSanto was not in danger of losing her whip position.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:18 pm

LOL
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:21 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:15 pm
Lynne DiSanto is a Republican whip in the South Dakota House of Representatives.
By Ed Mazza

A Republican lawmaker in South Dakota is coming under fire for posting a violent cartoon meme showing a car slamming into people along with the phrase “ALL LIVES SPLATTER.”

Rep. Lynne DiSanto, the Republican whip in the state’s House of Representatives, wrote: “I think this is a movement we can all support.”

The tasteless post, which was later deleted, cost DiSanto her job as a real estate agent.

“Due to recent events, Lynne Disanto is no longer associated with Keller Williams Realty Black Hills,” the company wrote on Facebook.

However, House Majority Leader Lee Qualm told the Argus Leader newspaper that DiSanto was not in danger of losing her whip position.
Very funny. Finally a politician with a sense of humor. Too bad the PC crowd doesn't have one.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:33 pm

But hey, it's funny.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 pm

evilconempire wrote:
By Ed Mazza

I don't have a problem with it. Hope this happens to ALL liberals.

0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:29 am

evilconempire wrote:
By Ed Mazza

I wonder if this putana, Ms DiSanto, was thinking about the protestor who was run over by the finest of America's white majority in Charlotteville?

btw, "putana" is EYE-talian for whore.....and yes, I believe it's appropriate to use it in this case.....

filthy hua.
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:33 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:33 pm

But hey, it's funny.
"An error occurred please try later"
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:37 am

evilconempire wrote:
By Ed Mazza

Ah yes- The arrogance of those who think they speak for what "we" can all support
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:38 am

chucky wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:33 am
evilconempire wrote:

But hey, it's funny.
"An error occurred please try later"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqME_R ... 1506010120
0 x

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:07 pm

evilconempire wrote:

But hey, it's funny.
I'm fine with you thinking there's nothing funny about the OP content. And I support your right to imply I - or anyone else - think the act of running people over is funny. No matter how wrong you are.
0 x