hilllllary looking more every day like a sad, pathetic loser

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

hilllllary looking more every day like a sad, pathetic loser

Post by I am Z » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:06 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 22062.html

she keeps proving over and over again, why she really lost.

so trump responded to her Colbert rant:

President Trump lashed out at Hillary Clinton after his former election opponent called his speech to the United Nations General Assembly “very dark” and “dangerous.”

“After allowing North Korea to research and build Nukes while Secretary of State (Bill C also), Crooked Hillary now criticizes,” Trump tweeted Wednesday.

Trump also retweeted a comment from a user who said, “It is the height of hypocrisy. Obama and Clinton in effect gave nuclear weapons to North Korea by their policy of appeasement.”

In an appearance on the “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” Tuesday, Clinton said she had seen parts of Trump’s speech earlier that day, including the part when he threatened to “totally destroy North Korea.”

“I thought it was very dark, dangerous — not the kind of message that the leader of the greatest nation in the world should be delivering,” Clinton said.

right, Hilary,.....why don't you give him some pointers on how to topple a govt like say, Libya and blame muslim attacks on a YouTube video.
0 x
if you can't tell the difference between and illegal alien and a legal immigrant....then don't talk about immigration reform

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:05 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:06 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 22062.html

she keeps proving over and over again, why she really lost.

so trump responded to her Colbert rant:

President Trump lashed out at Hillary Clinton after his former election opponent called his speech to the United Nations General Assembly “very dark” and “dangerous.”

“After allowing North Korea to research and build Nukes while Secretary of State (Bill C also), Crooked Hillary now criticizes,” Trump tweeted Wednesday.

Trump also retweeted a comment from a user who said, “It is the height of hypocrisy. Obama and Clinton in effect gave nuclear weapons to North Korea by their policy of appeasement.”

In an appearance on the “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” Tuesday, Clinton said she had seen parts of Trump’s speech earlier that day, including the part when he threatened to “totally destroy North Korea.”

“I thought it was very dark, dangerous — not the kind of message that the leader of the greatest nation in the world should be delivering,” Clinton said.

right, Hilary,.....why don't you give him some pointers on how to topple a govt like say, Libya and blame muslim attacks on a YouTube video.
She is a total embarrassment. It makes clear why many people voted for trump who otherwise wouldn't have had she not been the candidate.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier