The Carnival Barker at the United Nations.......

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7094
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 383

Re: The Carnival Barker at the United Nations.......

Post by numarymag » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:00 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:58 am
numarymag wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:53 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 am
I sure hope he doesn't embarrass thinking Americans as he has done each time he has been with congregating world leaders.
OY.....I just heard the The Barker.........I have never been more embarrassed of a President.....and the country.

I also noticed that there was nothing about Israel's concentration camp called the West bank..........filthy Netanyahu was sitting there smiling as his toady embarrassed my country.
We are really going to be concerned about your embarrassment. :guffaw: :guffaw:
lol.....but seriously, as was mentioned in another thread, imagine you and I sitting next to each for all eternity.
That is another thread.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Majesty
Posts: 4158
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
x 268

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:08 am

numarymag wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:00 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:58 am
numarymag wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:53 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 am
I sure hope he doesn't embarrass thinking Americans as he has done each time he has been with congregating world leaders.
OY.....I just heard the The Barker.........I have never been more embarrassed of a President.....and the country.

I also noticed that there was nothing about Israel's concentration camp called the West bank..........filthy Netanyahu was sitting there smiling as his toady embarrassed my country.
We are really going to be concerned about your embarrassment. :guffaw: :guffaw:
lol.....but seriously, as was mentioned in another thread, imagine you and I sitting next to each for all eternity.
That is another thread.
...just like I said.

Have a great day, annie......we're dodging Hurricane Jose as I right this.
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Majesty
Posts: 5735
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am
x 128

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 am
I sure hope he doesn't embarrass thinking Americans as he has done each time he has been with congregating world leaders.
Well, your hopes didn't come to fruition. The embarrassment continues.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Majesty
Posts: 4158
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
x 268

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 am
I sure hope he doesn't embarrass thinking Americans as he has done each time he has been with congregating world leaders.
Well, your hopes didn't come to fruition. The embarrassment continues.
I agree.

I was hoping the classier Donnie would show up......instead the loud-mouthed, school yard brawling New Yorker did.

Imagine the disgust within our friends/allies hearts when he denigrated all of us when he called the equally classless leader of NK, "rocketman."

I'm hoping that this speech will show other countries that we really are what we have become, and they should look elsewhere for leadership.
Last edited by brookboy123 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Majesty
Posts: 5735
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am
x 128

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:41 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 am
I sure hope he doesn't embarrass thinking Americans as he has done each time he has been with congregating world leaders.
Well, your hopes didn't come to fruition. The embarrassment continues.
I agree.
He actually referred to the leader of a country in a formal speech inside the U.N. hall as "Rocket Man."
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Majesty
Posts: 4158
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
x 268

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:45 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:41 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 am
I sure hope he doesn't embarrass thinking Americans as he has done each time he has been with congregating world leaders.
Well, your hopes didn't come to fruition. The embarrassment continues.
I agree.
He actually referred to the leader of a country in a formal speech inside the U.N. hall as "Rocket Man."
I become MORE PROUD of my vote for Mrs Clinton with nearly each passing day.
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Majesty
Posts: 5735
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am
x 128

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:48 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:45 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:41 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 am
I sure hope he doesn't embarrass thinking Americans as he has done each time he has been with congregating world leaders.
Well, your hopes didn't come to fruition. The embarrassment continues.
I agree.
He actually referred to the leader of a country in a formal speech inside the U.N. hall as "Rocket Man."
I become MORE PROUD of my vote for Mrs Clinton with nearly each passing day.
Sadly, there are many in this country that actually cheer this sort of thing and think it's OK.
0 x

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7094
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 383

Post by numarymag » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:52 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:48 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:45 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:41 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 am
I sure hope he doesn't embarrass thinking Americans as he has done each time he has been with congregating world leaders.
Well, your hopes didn't come to fruition. The embarrassment continues.
I agree.
He actually referred to the leader of a country in a formal speech inside the U.N. hall as "Rocket Man."
I become MORE PROUD of my vote for Mrs Clinton with nearly each passing day.
Sadly, there are many in this country that actually cheer this sort of thing and think it's OK.
What I certainly don't find OK is people like you and Brookboy who are so arrogant and lacking in class that you think you have the judgment to determine who has class and who doesn't. If it weren't so nauseating you might be able to laugh hilariously at the very prospect of you two having class or good judgment.
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Majesty
Posts: 5735
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am
x 128

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:55 am

numarymag wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:52 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:48 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:45 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:41 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 am
I sure hope he doesn't embarrass thinking Americans as he has done each time he has been with congregating world leaders.
Well, your hopes didn't come to fruition. The embarrassment continues.
I agree.
He actually referred to the leader of a country in a formal speech inside the U.N. hall as "Rocket Man."
I become MORE PROUD of my vote for Mrs Clinton with nearly each passing day.
Sadly, there are many in this country that actually cheer this sort of thing and think it's OK.
What I certainly don't find OK is people like you and Brookboy who are so arrogant and lacking in class that you think you have the judgment to determine who has class and who doesn't. If it weren't so nauseating you might be able to laugh hilariously at the very prospect of you two having class or good judgment.
I wonder if this moron can see the irony in it's statement? :singe2:
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 3502
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 375

Post by Pete » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:57 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:45 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:41 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 am
I sure hope he doesn't embarrass thinking Americans as he has done each time he has been with congregating world leaders.
Well, your hopes didn't come to fruition. The embarrassment continues.
I agree.
He actually referred to the leader of a country in a formal speech inside the U.N. hall as "Rocket Man."
I become MORE PROUD of my vote for Mrs Clinton with nearly each passing day.
Thats a bold admission
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests