black college students offended at college president's table centerpiece

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 3502
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 375

Re: black college students offended at college president's table centerpiece

Post by Pete » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:03 pm

They must really freak out when they open a bottle of aspirin
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 13890
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1013

Post by chucky » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:06 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:02 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:46 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:41 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:39 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:18 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:13 pm


Lol you are so unoriginal.
Oh that's good irony.

Hey, are you going to answer me, "straight shooter"?
Did I "strike a noive" ? What question do you want me to answer ?
I enjoy your ironic posts.

LOL There was only one.
Then it should be easy for you to reiterate it instead of me searching the thread.
Sure, I'll pick up for your laziness this time.

"You think he posted that first?"
I don't know if he posted it "first", he does post it often.
So do I. Why then do you assume that I'm copying him? The answer is obvious and I stated it earlier. Let's see if the all-knowing Chucky can figure it out. :lo2l:
A distinction that makes no difference, you post the same memes. You did post that fake crying woman for the first time so you have that going for you.
So you didn't know why. Not surprising.

I was the first one to post that one? How do you know?
Does it matter ? Am I wrong ?
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 270

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:07 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:02 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:46 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:41 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:39 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:18 pm


Oh that's good irony.

Hey, are you going to answer me, "straight shooter"?
Did I "strike a noive" ? What question do you want me to answer ?
I enjoy your ironic posts.

LOL There was only one.
Then it should be easy for you to reiterate it instead of me searching the thread.
Sure, I'll pick up for your laziness this time.

"You think he posted that first?"
I don't know if he posted it "first", he does post it often.
So do I. Why then do you assume that I'm copying him? The answer is obvious and I stated it earlier. Let's see if the all-knowing Chucky can figure it out. :lo2l:
A distinction that makes no difference, you post the same memes. You did post that fake crying woman for the first time so you have that going for you.
So you didn't know why. Not surprising.

I was the first one to post that one? How do you know?
Does it matter ? Am I wrong ?
No it doesn't matter if you're wrong or right because you say things that are wrong often, but never would ever admit to them.

I'm just trying to give you want you want...a long-running pointless bickering back and forth.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 8454
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 857

Post by I am Z » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:14 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:07 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:02 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:46 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:41 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:39 pm


Did I "strike a noive" ? What question do you want me to answer ?
I enjoy your ironic posts.

LOL There was only one.
Then it should be easy for you to reiterate it instead of me searching the thread.
Sure, I'll pick up for your laziness this time.

"You think he posted that first?"
I don't know if he posted it "first", he does post it often.
So do I. Why then do you assume that I'm copying him? The answer is obvious and I stated it earlier. Let's see if the all-knowing Chucky can figure it out. :lo2l:
A distinction that makes no difference, you post the same memes. You did post that fake crying woman for the first time so you have that going for you.
So you didn't know why. Not surprising.

I was the first one to post that one? How do you know?
Does it matter ? Am I wrong ?
No it doesn't matter if you're wrong or right because you say things that are wrong often, but never would ever admit to them.

I'm just trying to give you want you want...a long-running pointless bickering back and forth.
you only like to bicker with non-libs.

sho eeuzz
1 x
if you can't tell the difference between and illegal alien and a legal immigrant....then don't talk about immigration reform

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 8454
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 857

Post by I am Z » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:15 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:03 pm
They must really freak out when they open a bottle of aspirin

can you imagine the stress and pain whenever walking into a clothing store and seeing all the clothing ......made from............COTTON???????
1 x
if you can't tell the difference between and illegal alien and a legal immigrant....then don't talk about immigration reform

User avatar
clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2163
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm
x 278

Post by clusterchuck » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:39 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:07 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:02 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:46 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:41 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:39 pm


Did I "strike a noive" ? What question do you want me to answer ?
I enjoy your ironic posts.

LOL There was only one.
Then it should be easy for you to reiterate it instead of me searching the thread.
Sure, I'll pick up for your laziness this time.

"You think he posted that first?"
I don't know if he posted it "first", he does post it often.
So do I. Why then do you assume that I'm copying him? The answer is obvious and I stated it earlier. Let's see if the all-knowing Chucky can figure it out. :lo2l:
A distinction that makes no difference, you post the same memes. You did post that fake crying woman for the first time so you have that going for you.
So you didn't know why. Not surprising.

I was the first one to post that one? How do you know?
Does it matter ? Am I wrong ?
No it doesn't matter if you're wrong or right because you say things that are wrong often, but never would ever admit to them.

I'm just trying to give you want you want...a long-running pointless bickering back and forth.
WTF? Seriously? Thats some serious horse hooey right there. Damn!
1 x

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 13890
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1013

Post by chucky » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:42 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:07 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:02 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:46 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:41 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:39 pm


Did I "strike a noive" ? What question do you want me to answer ?
I enjoy your ironic posts.

LOL There was only one.
Then it should be easy for you to reiterate it instead of me searching the thread.
Sure, I'll pick up for your laziness this time.

"You think he posted that first?"
I don't know if he posted it "first", he does post it often.
So do I. Why then do you assume that I'm copying him? The answer is obvious and I stated it earlier. Let's see if the all-knowing Chucky can figure it out. :lo2l:
A distinction that makes no difference, you post the same memes. You did post that fake crying woman for the first time so you have that going for you.
So you didn't know why. Not surprising.

I was the first one to post that one? How do you know?
Does it matter ? Am I wrong ?
No it doesn't matter if you're wrong or right because you say things that are wrong often, but never would ever admit to them.

I'm just trying to give you want you want...a long-running pointless bickering back and forth.
That's real funny. I think it is more what you want, but it is entertaining which is why I participate.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 270

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:43 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:39 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:07 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:02 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:46 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:41 pm


I enjoy your ironic posts.

LOL There was only one.
Then it should be easy for you to reiterate it instead of me searching the thread.
Sure, I'll pick up for your laziness this time.

"You think he posted that first?"
I don't know if he posted it "first", he does post it often.
So do I. Why then do you assume that I'm copying him? The answer is obvious and I stated it earlier. Let's see if the all-knowing Chucky can figure it out. :lo2l:
A distinction that makes no difference, you post the same memes. You did post that fake crying woman for the first time so you have that going for you.
So you didn't know why. Not surprising.

I was the first one to post that one? How do you know?
Does it matter ? Am I wrong ?
No it doesn't matter if you're wrong or right because you say things that are wrong often, but never would ever admit to them.

I'm just trying to give you want you want...a long-running pointless bickering back and forth.
WTF? Seriously? Thats some serious horse hooey right there. Damn!
I'm sorry that you think so.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 270

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:44 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:42 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:07 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:02 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:46 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:41 pm


I enjoy your ironic posts.

LOL There was only one.
Then it should be easy for you to reiterate it instead of me searching the thread.
Sure, I'll pick up for your laziness this time.

"You think he posted that first?"
I don't know if he posted it "first", he does post it often.
So do I. Why then do you assume that I'm copying him? The answer is obvious and I stated it earlier. Let's see if the all-knowing Chucky can figure it out. :lo2l:
A distinction that makes no difference, you post the same memes. You did post that fake crying woman for the first time so you have that going for you.
So you didn't know why. Not surprising.

I was the first one to post that one? How do you know?
Does it matter ? Am I wrong ?
No it doesn't matter if you're wrong or right because you say things that are wrong often, but never would ever admit to them.

I'm just trying to give you want you want...a long-running pointless bickering back and forth.
That's real funny. I think it is more what you want, but it is entertaining which is why I participate.
You can't be serious
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 13890
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1013

Post by chucky » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:45 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:44 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:42 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:07 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:02 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:46 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 pm


Then it should be easy for you to reiterate it instead of me searching the thread.
Sure, I'll pick up for your laziness this time.

"You think he posted that first?"
I don't know if he posted it "first", he does post it often.
So do I. Why then do you assume that I'm copying him? The answer is obvious and I stated it earlier. Let's see if the all-knowing Chucky can figure it out. :lo2l:
A distinction that makes no difference, you post the same memes. You did post that fake crying woman for the first time so you have that going for you.
So you didn't know why. Not surprising.

I was the first one to post that one? How do you know?
Does it matter ? Am I wrong ?
No it doesn't matter if you're wrong or right because you say things that are wrong often, but never would ever admit to them.

I'm just trying to give you want you want...a long-running pointless bickering back and forth.
That's real funny. I think it is more what you want, but it is entertaining which is why I participate.
You can't be serious
I am serious .
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests