Savages Rioting and Looting in St. Louis... BECAUSE?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11431
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 560

Re: Savages Rioting and Looting in St. Louis... BECAUSE?

Post by nolaxride » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:16 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:19 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:50 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:52 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:27 pm
Curious that he had a weapon that had only the arresting officer's fingerprints and DNA on it.
He was found not guilty in a court of law. You do believe in the rule of law ?
What choice do we have other than to accept a court's decision and follow the ruler of law.


Sadly, we have MILLIONS in our country who will riot, loot and even many who claim that they are ready to shoot federal agents dead when the time comes.

I say......shoot rioting looters.....and any "militia" who dare to defy law enforcement.....on the streets of Brooklyn, St Louis and the Nevada desert............slaughter them and show the pics of the dead in the big bad media as a lesson.

Yeahs, show us a video on youtube of our troops beating the crap out of your three stupid sons in Iraq. No, not Al-Qaida, they SUPPORT your traitorous sons. But our troops, who hate liberals.
Why do you hate our troops?
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm
x 63

Post by Toshi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:24 pm

Anthony Lamar Smith was a Heroin dealer who was out on felony parole for drug dealing, and illegal weapons possession. He was caught on police camera during his drug deal, and when the cops approached him, he backed up, crashing into the cop car, and then leading them on a high speed chase. He had a gun, AND heroin on him at the time. This is what people are protesting. This is what they're burning our flag over. This is the "angel" that people are rioting over.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the foggat

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11431
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 560

Post by nolaxride » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:46 pm

Toshi wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:24 pm
Anthony Lamar Smith was a Heroin dealer who was out on felony parole for drug dealing, and illegal weapons possession. He was caught on police camera during his drug deal, and when the cops approached him, he backed up, crashing into the cop car, and then leading them on a high speed chase. He had a gun, AND heroin on him at the time. This is what people are protesting. This is what they're burning our flag over. This is the "angel" that people are rioting over.
He was such a bad guy that the gun in his car had only the cops DNA and fingerprints. Something doesn't smell right.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm
x 63

Post by Toshi » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:56 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:46 pm
Toshi wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:24 pm
Anthony Lamar Smith was a Heroin dealer who was out on felony parole for drug dealing, and illegal weapons possession. He was caught on police camera during his drug deal, and when the cops approached him, he backed up, crashing into the cop car, and then leading them on a high speed chase. He had a gun, AND heroin on him at the time. This is what people are protesting. This is what they're burning our flag over. This is the "angel" that people are rioting over.
He was such a bad guy that the gun in his car had only the cops DNA and fingerprints. Something doesn't smell right.
Bullllshiittttt... I bet the MSNBC spoonfed you that garbage. Or the sheister lawyer who was defending the dead criminal thug. Oh yeah:

Prosecutors argued the presence of Stockley's DNA — and absence of Smith's DNA — on the gun proved the gun must have been planted by the officer.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ques ... t-49894293

So the PROSECUTOR made the wild BS claim. And you apes lapped it up like it was a fact. You dumb moolie.
1 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the foggat

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 14917
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 1425

Post by chucky » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:01 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:46 pm
Toshi wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:24 pm
Anthony Lamar Smith was a Heroin dealer who was out on felony parole for drug dealing, and illegal weapons possession. He was caught on police camera during his drug deal, and when the cops approached him, he backed up, crashing into the cop car, and then leading them on a high speed chase. He had a gun, AND heroin on him at the time. This is what people are protesting. This is what they're burning our flag over. This is the "angel" that people are rioting over.
He was such a bad guy that the gun in his car had only the cops DNA and fingerprints. Something doesn't smell right.
The police officer was found not guilty in a court of law. Case closed.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11431
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 560

Post by nolaxride » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:22 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:01 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:46 pm
Toshi wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:24 pm
Anthony Lamar Smith was a Heroin dealer who was out on felony parole for drug dealing, and illegal weapons possession. He was caught on police camera during his drug deal, and when the cops approached him, he backed up, crashing into the cop car, and then leading them on a high speed chase. He had a gun, AND heroin on him at the time. This is what people are protesting. This is what they're burning our flag over. This is the "angel" that people are rioting over.
He was such a bad guy that the gun in his car had only the cops DNA and fingerprints. Something doesn't smell right.
The police officer was found not guilty in a court of law. Case closed.
Really? And how many convictions have been overturned? Consider that mistakes are made in not guilty verdicts, too. We'll see what happens in the civil case... as we did with OJ.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
Falstaff2
Gentry
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm
x 80

Post by Falstaff2 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:15 pm

What goes around comes around

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/justice ... -1.1615929

eventually.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18787
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 376

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:01 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:16 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:19 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:50 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:52 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:27 pm
Curious that he had a weapon that had only the arresting officer's fingerprints and DNA on it.
He was found not guilty in a court of law. You do believe in the rule of law ?
What choice do we have other than to accept a court's decision and follow the ruler of law.


Sadly, we have MILLIONS in our country who will riot, loot and even many who claim that they are ready to shoot federal agents dead when the time comes.

I say......shoot rioting looters.....and any "militia" who dare to defy law enforcement.....on the streets of Brooklyn, St Louis and the Nevada desert............slaughter them and show the pics of the dead in the big bad media as a lesson.

Yeahs, show us a video on youtube of our troops beating the crap out of your three stupid sons in Iraq. No, not Al-Qaida, they SUPPORT your traitorous sons. But our troops, who hate liberals.
Why do you hate our troops?
Why are you putting words in my mouth?
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18787
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 376

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:02 am

Toshi wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:56 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:46 pm
Toshi wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:24 pm
Anthony Lamar Smith was a Heroin dealer who was out on felony parole for drug dealing, and illegal weapons possession. He was caught on police camera during his drug deal, and when the cops approached him, he backed up, crashing into the cop car, and then leading them on a high speed chase. He had a gun, AND heroin on him at the time. This is what people are protesting. This is what they're burning our flag over. This is the "angel" that people are rioting over.
He was such a bad guy that the gun in his car had only the cops DNA and fingerprints. Something doesn't smell right.
Bullllshiittttt... I bet the MSNBC spoonfed you that garbage. Or the sheister lawyer who was defending the dead criminal thug. Oh yeah:

Prosecutors argued the presence of Stockley's DNA — and absence of Smith's DNA — on the gun proved the gun must have been planted by the officer.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ques ... t-49894293

So the PROSECUTOR made the wild BS claim. And you apes lapped it up like it was a fact. You dumb moolie.
Tell Pete that nobrain is breaking the rules by editing out quotes that he doesn't like, so others only hear his side.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18787
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 376

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:03 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:46 pm
Toshi wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:24 pm
Anthony Lamar Smith was a Heroin dealer who was out on felony parole for drug dealing, and illegal weapons possession. He was caught on police camera during his drug deal, and when the cops approached him, he backed up, crashing into the cop car, and then leading them on a high speed chase. He had a gun, AND heroin on him at the time. This is what people are protesting. This is what they're burning our flag over. This is the "angel" that people are rioting over.
He was such a bad guy that the gun in his car had only the cops DNA and fingerprints. Something doesn't smell right.
I put Toshis quote back in context.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: evilconempire, psk836 and 7 guests