Savages Rioting and Looting in St. Louis... BECAUSE?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
brookboy123
Majesty

Re: Savages Rioting and Looting in St. Louis... BECAUSE?

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:26 am

numarymag wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:16 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:12 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:34 am
Toshi wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:21 pm
And now here's nobrain defending heroin dealing thug ghetto trash. Not surprising...
Nope. That idiot defends illegals to no end and said Afghanistan was a sovereign state, even after Clinton bombed it to no end, but before 9/11 of course.

You know, according to him, Afghanistan was a totally innocent country.
two more numbskulls who don't understand the difference between pointing out hypocrisy and defending a pov.
You are rather obvious in your constant attacks on Barry & Toshi. When Chucky questioned you, in this thread, you ignore it ( Chucky's response to you: "He was found not guilty in a court of law. You do believe in the rule of law ?" Why the difference in your treatment of posters NoLax - playing favorites?
:lo2l:
1 x

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:50 am

chucky wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:52 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:27 pm
Curious that he had a weapon that had only the arresting officer's fingerprints and DNA on it.
He was found not guilty in a court of law. You do believe in the rule of law ?
What choice do we have other than to accept a court's decision and follow the ruler of law.

Sadly, we have MILLIONS in our country who will riot, loot and even many who claim that they are ready to shoot federal agents dead when the time comes.

I say......shoot rioting looters.....and any "militia" who dare to defy law enforcement.....on the streets of Brooklyn, St Louis and the Nevada desert............slaughter them and show the pics of the dead in the big bad media as a lesson.

2 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:51 am

numarymag wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Toshi wrote:
And now here's nobrain defending heroin dealing thug ghetto trash. Not surprising...
Nope. That idiot defends illegals to no end and said Afghanistan was a sovereign state, even after Clinton bombed it to no end, but before 9/11 of course.

two more numbskulls who don't understand the difference between pointing out hypocrisy and defending a pov.
You are rather obvious in your constant attacks on Barry & Toshi. When Chucky questioned you, in this thread, you ignore it ( Chucky's response to you: "He was found not guilty in a court of law. You do believe in the rule of law ?" Why the difference in your treatment of posters NoLax - playing favorites?
you make a point but i suspect that every poster here has favorites and play them. there are certain posters that aren't going to get along, some make egotistical claims ranging from how well off financially, they are to how intelligent/educated or honest they consider themselves to be.

my point being....who really knows....i mean, truly knows....if the person posts and gives their real inner thoughts and feelings about the stuff we post or if literally, everyone here is trolling most of us? he could be just stirring the pot. any of us could be. but hey, it's fun and some provide great entertainment.

personally, i think most of the posters here are fairly smart. set in our ways, though.

z

;)2
1 x
long before there was a president Trump, I insisted on saying Merry Christmas!

:angel11:

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:54 am

I am Z wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:51 am
numarymag wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Toshi wrote:

you make a point but i suspect that every poster here has favorites and play them. there are certain posters that aren't going to get along, some make egotistical claims ranging from how well off financially, they are to how intelligent/educated or honest they consider themselves to be.

my point being....who really knows....i mean, truly knows....if the person posts and gives their real inner thoughts and feelings about the stuff we post or if literally, everyone here is trolling most of us? he could be just stirring the pot. any of us could be. but hey, it's fun and some provide great entertainment.

personally, i think most of the posters here are fairly smart. set in our ways, though.

z

;)2
My questioning was on the fact that NoLax is a MOD and obviously is not treating all posters the same.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:52 pm

numarymag wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Toshi wrote:

I see you don't understand the difference between and attack and pointing out hypocrisy either.

And I didn't reply to Chucky because I had already answered a similar query... or maybe you missed that.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Falstaff2
Gentry

Post by Falstaff2 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:38 pm

And Emmet Till's murderers laughed when they admitted killing him and then being found not guilty by way of jury nullification. Then there's O.J. Is he innocent?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:19 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:50 am
chucky wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Curious that he had a weapon that had only the arresting officer's fingerprints and DNA on it.
What choice do we have other than to accept a court's decision and follow the ruler of law.

Sadly, we have MILLIONS in our country who will riot, loot and even many who claim that they are ready to shoot federal agents dead when the time comes.

I say......shoot rioting looters.....and any "militia" who dare to defy law enforcement.....on the streets of Brooklyn, St Louis and the Nevada desert............slaughter them and show the pics of the dead in the big bad media as a lesson.

Yeahs, show us a video on youtube of our troops beating the crap out of your three stupid sons in Iraq. No, not Al-Qaida, they SUPPORT your traitorous sons. But our troops, who hate liberals.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:20 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:52 pm
numarymag wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Toshi wrote:

I see you don't understand the difference between and attack and pointing out hypocrisy either.

And I didn't reply to Chucky because I had already answered a similar query... or maybe you missed that.
You do believe in the rule of law ?

Answer yes or no.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:22 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:50 am
chucky wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

So democrat voters should be shot. Got it. Only question is why you are a democrat voter.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:10 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:20 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:52 pm
numarymag wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Toshi wrote:

You do believe in the rule of law ?

Answer yes or no.
Yes.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx