Savages Rioting and Looting in St. Louis... BECAUSE?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm
x 220

Savages Rioting and Looting in St. Louis... BECAUSE?

Post by Toshi » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Anthony Lamar Smith was a Heroin dealer who was out on felony parole for drug dealing, and illegal weapons possession. He was caught on police camera during his drug deal, and when the cops approached him, he backed up, crashing into the cop car, and then leading them on a high speed chase. He had a gun, AND heroin on him at the time. This is what people are protesting. This is what they're burning our flag over. This is the "angel" that people are rioting over.
2 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 17312
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 2373

Post by chucky » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Toshi wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:07 pm
Anthony Lamar Smith was a Heroin dealer who was out on felony parole for drug dealing, and illegal weapons possession. He was caught on police camera during his drug deal, and when the cops approached him, he backed up, crashing into the cop car, and then leading them on a high speed chase. He had a gun, AND heroin on him at the time. This is what people are protesting. This is what they're burning our flag over. This is the "angel" that people are rioting over.
Yeah well you know how it is with some people.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 10555
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 1740

Post by I am Z » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:21 pm

whitey loots, every chance he gets.

:D1
1 x
whitey privilege bees bofe a blessin' an a cuss. mm hmm

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 13677
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 938

Post by nolaxride » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:27 pm

Curious that he had a weapon that had only the arresting officer's fingerprints and DNA on it.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 10555
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 1740

Post by I am Z » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:34 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:27 pm
Curious that he had a weapon that had only the arresting officer's fingerprints and DNA on it.
were you under the impression that the judge didn't take ALL evidence into consideration?
0 x
whitey privilege bees bofe a blessin' an a cuss. mm hmm

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 17312
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 2373

Post by chucky » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:52 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:27 pm
Curious that he had a weapon that had only the arresting officer's fingerprints and DNA on it.
He was found not guilty in a court of law. You do believe in the rule of law ?
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm
x 220

Post by Toshi » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:21 pm

And now here's nobrain defending heroin dealing thug ghetto trash. Not surprising...
1 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23025
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 816

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:34 am

Toshi wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:21 pm
And now here's nobrain defending heroin dealing thug ghetto trash. Not surprising...
Nope. That idiot defends illegals to no end and said Afghanistan was a sovereign state, even after Clinton bombed it to no end, but before 9/11 of course.

You know, according to him, Afghanistan was a totally innocent country.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 13677
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 938

Post by nolaxride » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:12 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:34 am
Toshi wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:21 pm
And now here's nobrain defending heroin dealing thug ghetto trash. Not surprising...
Nope. That idiot defends illegals to no end and said Afghanistan was a sovereign state, even after Clinton bombed it to no end, but before 9/11 of course.

You know, according to him, Afghanistan was a totally innocent country.
two more numbskulls who don't understand the difference between pointing out hypocrisy and defending a pov.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7730
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 535

Post by numarymag » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:16 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:12 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:34 am
Toshi wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:21 pm
And now here's nobrain defending heroin dealing thug ghetto trash. Not surprising...
Nope. That idiot defends illegals to no end and said Afghanistan was a sovereign state, even after Clinton bombed it to no end, but before 9/11 of course.

You know, according to him, Afghanistan was a totally innocent country.
two more numbskulls who don't understand the difference between pointing out hypocrisy and defending a pov.
You are rather obvious in your constant attacks on Barry & Toshi. When Chucky questioned you, in this thread, you ignore it ( Chucky's response to you: "He was found not guilty in a court of law. You do believe in the rule of law ?" Why the difference in your treatment of posters NoLax - playing favorites?
0 x

Post Reply