Come on now-Tell the truth

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Come on now-Tell the truth

Post by nolaxride » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:20 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:34 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:19 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:17 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:08 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:51 am
How many of you genuinely believe its okay to spend whatever it costs, regardless of any debt that might be the result ,to pay for someone else's healthcare,housing,food,etc with other peoples money but not your own?

I want EVERYONE to have access to healthcare in my country.......God bless President Johnson and the Democratic party for covering ALL of America's elderly with Medicare.........[is 65 really elderly?........a BIG "OY" from this baby boomer]

......just like I want a military that is second-to-none.......and schools across America of the quality of those on Long Island!

These things cost major amounts of shekels..........that's what taxes are for.........it's what a great country does.
These things do indeed cost major amounts of shekels. How much additional taxes are you willing to pay for EVERYONE to have access to healthcare in your country.

How about we do it without spending any more money... Switzerland provides an excellent system for half the price. How about that model?
Worth discussing IMNSHO but the Swiss GDP per Capita is way way higher (74,276.72 compared to 57,466.79) than in the USA with far far fewer people.
And everyone pays about $320 dollars a month. For great health care. So let's start simply. First, we eliminate the AMA's chokehold on the number of doctors educated in the US. Second, we let physicians assistants and nurse practitioners do the heavy lifting, and subsidize that so that every gets basic care free or at very reasonable prices.

Then you take on big pharma. And big insurance.

And in the end you're going to have a ton of regulations... it's the price you pay to being down the costs.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:48 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:04 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:46 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:24 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:13 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:07 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:09 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:28 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:25 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:17 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:08 am

I want EVERYONE to have access to healthcare in my country.......God bless President Johnson and the Democratic party for covering ALL of America's elderly with Medicare.........[is 65 really elderly?........a BIG "OY" from this baby boomer]

......just like I want a military that is second-to-none.......and schools across America of the quality of those on Long Island!

These things cost major amounts of shekels..........that's what taxes are for.........it's what a great country does.
These things do indeed cost major amounts of shekels. How much additional taxes are you willing to pay for EVERYONE to have access to healthcare in your country.
thousands more, perhaps????.......I'm just not sure......

I must tell you that I was raised to believe that from whom much has been given, much is expected.
Brook you'd have better luck trying to explain it to a rock. Some people are too intellectually deficient to realize they they and everyone they know would also benefit from universal healthcare.
Wow, a rock talking to another rock.

So can we afford $18 trillion more debt to pay for U-care? Just answer the question.
Yes!
You feeling okay? Not that I actually care
Yes.
You really wanna crash the dollar, and crash the country into the ground that bad.
We can do anything we set our minds to, we're Americans. Fearful Dolts like you just keep getting in the way.
The America that can do anything is quickly dying.......sad.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:36 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:24 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:59 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:06 pm
obviously the cost has to be managed, but in a civilized society it's necessary to take care of those that can't take care of themselves. There will always be those that game the system, but that can be kept to a minimum.

Do you think it's okay for someone to go bankrupt, lose their home, and go hungry because they were unfortunate enough to receive a life-threatening dx that costs potentially millions to be kept alive?
Gosh, how did everyone survive and make it past 2013 when the Great Hussein gave us government Healthcare? If they deregulated more and cut more taxes, you could probably pay out of pocket.
Everyone didn't survive. Deregulation and tax cuts are the solution to all our problems, eh? Lol. It's your answer for everything because you're too dumb to understand the problems
yes!!! How else can the private sector grow you dumbass????

How business friendly is the US compared to decades ago??? Remember all the factories we once had that are now gone???? Not gone, they've relocated. You are one stooge for the liberal movement.
Notice how all the milkmen are gone too? Times change. The US is very business friendly. So friendly that a corporation now has the same rights as a person. We have been transitioning to a nation of project managers with the manufacturing done elsewhere. Obviously that's a position you aren't equipped to do so your anger is understood.
Notice the labor force is lower than in 2009?

Why is there a trillion dollars in private assets parked overseas? Why doesn't It come back here, and with all the factories that used to be around back in the 70s?

How can we be business-friendly when we have the highest taxes in the world?
Yes, and you've already been shown why.

In this global economy and the high standard of living in the US manufacturing will never return to what it was. However, white collar jobs will continue to grown here.

We don't have the highest taxes in the world. Your hero keeps spewing that line and people keep showing him how wrong he is, but apparently he, like you, is going to stick to that little bit of fake news.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates