Come on now-Tell the truth

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive

Re: Come on now-Tell the truth

Post by DallasDimeBags » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:08 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:25 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:17 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:08 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:51 am
How many of you genuinely believe its okay to spend whatever it costs, regardless of any debt that might be the result ,to pay for someone else's healthcare,housing,food,etc with other peoples money but not your own?

I want EVERYONE to have access to healthcare in my country.......God bless President Johnson and the Democratic party for covering ALL of America's elderly with Medicare.........[is 65 really elderly?........a BIG "OY" from this baby boomer]

......just like I want a military that is second-to-none.......and schools across America of the quality of those on Long Island!

These things cost major amounts of shekels..........that's what taxes are for.........it's what a great country does.
These things do indeed cost major amounts of shekels. How much additional taxes are you willing to pay for EVERYONE to have access to healthcare in your country.
thousands more, perhaps????.......I'm just not sure......

I must tell you that I was raised to believe that from whom much has been given, much is expected.
From what I have read an additional amount in the area of 2 trillion a year or 10-12 of GDP would be required to pay for it here in the USA.

I fully recognize it IS probably where we will end up in the USA at some point. My primary issue with it is that all the proposals I have ever seen involve remitting those monies to the federal government to then dole it back out as they see fit which I view as problematic at best.

Here is what I thought was an interesting read on health care (Single payer and or nationalized health care) from a source I felt was being honest about it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstal ... c56f015c5a

Tready's comments regarding this reply to me were of course ignorant as so many of his comments are as I have no trouble discussing legitimate issues with those who aren't stooges or arrogant pieces of crapola.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:19 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
How many of you genuinely believe its okay to spend whatever it costs, regardless of any debt that might be the result ,to pay for someone else's healthcare,housing,food,etc with other peoples money but not your own?

I want EVERYONE to have access to healthcare in my country.......God bless President Johnson and the Democratic party for covering ALL of America's elderly with Medicare.........[is 65 really elderly?........a BIG "OY" from this baby boomer]

......just like I want a military that is second-to-none.......and schools across America of the quality of those on Long Island!

These things cost major amounts of shekels..........that's what taxes are for.........it's what a great country does.
These things do indeed cost major amounts of shekels. How much additional taxes are you willing to pay for EVERYONE to have access to healthcare in your country.

How about we do it without spending any more money... Switzerland provides an excellent system for half the price. How about that model?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:55 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:08 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

I must tell you that I was raised to believe that from whom much has been given, much is expected.
From what I have read an additional amount in the area of 2 trillion a year or 10-12 of GDP would be required to pay for it here in the USA.

I fully recognize it IS probably where we will end up in the USA at some point. My primary issue with it is that all the proposals I have ever seen involve remitting those monies to the federal government to then dole it back out as they see fit which I view as problematic at best.

Here is what I thought was an interesting read on health care (Single payer and or nationalized health care) from a source I felt was being honest about it.

Tready's comments regarding this reply to me were of course ignorant as so many of his comments are as I have no trouble discussing legitimate issues with those who aren't stooges or arrogant pieces of crapola.
A very interesting article.

There are a great many options to consider when dealing with a healthcare system. Sadly, the GOP has ALWAYS rebuked government action/money into the healthcare system. It's the intransigence of the GOP that will someday REQUIRE a government takeover of health care. I have always hoped that we could do it within the private sector with, of course, some taxpayer money.

When it comes to being attacked by stooges, there is a great deal of that on this ridiculously entertaining board. Heck, I've been asked if I was going to dance on my mother's grave like I supposedly dance on the graves of our slaughtered troops......some nitwitted piece of "crapola" has wished that my kids died in the WTC. The same piece of crap has wished that my older brothers who, unfortunately "dirtied their souls" [their words] by serving the military in Vietnam, had died in said war.

It takes all kinds, Mr d.......all kinds.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:00 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:19 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

How about we do it without spending any more money... Switzerland provides an excellent system for half the price. How about that model?
You're a f#cking idiot if you think that will "just" work here like that.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:01 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:55 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:08 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

A very interesting article.

There are a great many options to consider when dealing with a healthcare system. Sadly, the GOP has ALWAYS rebuked government action/money into the healthcare system. It's the intransigence of the GOP that will someday REQUIRE a government takeover of health care. I have always hoped that we could do it within the private sector with, of course, some taxpayer money.

When it comes to being attacked by stooges, there is a great deal of that on this ridiculously entertaining board. Heck, I've been asked if I was going to dance on my mother's grave like I supposedly dance on the graves of our slaughtered troops......some nitwitted piece of "crapola" has wished that my kids died in the WTC. The same piece of crap has wished that my older brothers who, unfortunately "dirtied their souls" [their words] by serving the military in Vietnam, had died in said war.

It takes all kinds, Mr d.......all kinds.

HEY chucky - this is STUPID, not intelligent.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic..........America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, America hating POS

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:06 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:41 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:06 pm
obviously the cost has to be managed, but in a civilized society it's necessary to take care of those that can't take care of themselves. There will always be those that game the system, but that can be kept to a minimum.

Do you think it's okay for someone to go bankrupt, lose their home, and go hungry because they were unfortunate enough to receive a life-threatening dx that costs potentially millions to be kept alive?
Gosh, how did everyone survive and make it past 2013 when the Great Hussein gave us government Healthcare? If they deregulated more and cut more taxes, you could probably pay out of pocket.
ROTFLMAO... yes... tell me how well that deregulation thing has worked...
Yes, it does work well. How's the regulating 0bama did, who never had 3% GDP you moron?
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:07 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:59 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:06 pm
obviously the cost has to be managed, but in a civilized society it's necessary to take care of those that can't take care of themselves. There will always be those that game the system, but that can be kept to a minimum.

Do you think it's okay for someone to go bankrupt, lose their home, and go hungry because they were unfortunate enough to receive a life-threatening dx that costs potentially millions to be kept alive?
Gosh, how did everyone survive and make it past 2013 when the Great Hussein gave us government Healthcare? If they deregulated more and cut more taxes, you could probably pay out of pocket.
Everyone didn't survive. Deregulation and tax cuts are the solution to all our problems, eh? Lol. It's your answer for everything because you're too dumb to understand the problems
yes!!! How else can the private sector grow you dumbass????

How business friendly is the US compared to decades ago??? Remember all the factories we once had that are now gone???? Not gone, they've relocated. You are one stooge for the liberal movement.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:08 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO HEALTHCARE YOU GODAM STUPID PIECE OF SH#T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOUR SONS AS STUPID AS YOU?!?!?!?

Get out of my country!!!!
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:09 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:28 am
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

Brook you'd have better luck trying to explain it to a rock. Some people are too intellectually deficient to realize they they and everyone they know would also benefit from universal healthcare.
Wow, a rock talking to another rock.

So can we afford $18 trillion more debt to pay for U-care? Just answer the question.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:10 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

That's because you are stupid.
0 x