Trump DOJ To Supreme Court: Making Gay Wedding Cake Would Violate Baker's Rights

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Apple1
Nobility

Re: Trump DOJ To Supreme Court: Making Gay Wedding Cake Would Violate Baker's Rights

Post by Apple1 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:30 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:27 pm
Hey Apple would it be discrimination if a black baker refused to bake a confederate flag cake for a white man?

Wait for it folks.....
That reminds me of a joke, a KKK member walks into a bakery owned by a black man........ :nesaitpas:

Back on topic, its about religious freedom, is it not?
0 x
Did you mean: airbags

I am Z
Global Moderator

Re: Trump DOJ To Supreme Court: Making Gay Wedding Cake Would Violate Baker's Rights

Post by I am Z » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Apple1 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:25 pm
I am Z wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:23 pm
Apple1 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:03 pm
Refusing to business with someone is discrimination.

They say it is for religious reasons? What if I walked into a store and wanted to purchase something but the owner of the store's religion forbade him from dealings with females. Is that okay?

Its a slippery slope IMO.

forcing someone to give up their right to "freedom of religion" to accommodate someone's abnormal desires isn't discrimination.

it's not like the bakers were advertising that they wouldn't bake a wedding cake for homosexuals.
So you agree then, its okay for the owner of a store whose religion does forbade him from dealing with women, can refuse me service.

first of all, i'm not sure you can even prove you're a woman.

but why bring up the way muslims treat women?
1 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

Apple1
Nobility

Post by Apple1 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:32 pm

I am Z wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:31 pm
Apple1 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:25 pm
I am Z wrote:
Apple1 wrote:

They say it is for religious reasons? What if I walked into a store and wanted to purchase something but the owner of the store's religion forbade him from dealings with females. Is that okay?

forcing someone to give up their right to "freedom of religion" to accommodate someone's abnormal desires isn't discrimination.

it's not like the bakers were advertising that they wouldn't bake a wedding cake for homosexuals.
So you agree then, its okay for the owner of a store whose religion does forbade him from dealing with women, can refuse me service.

first of all, i'm not sure you can even prove you're a woman.

but why bring up the way muslims treat women?
Deflect noted, as per usual.
0 x

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:28 pm
Hey Stupor would it be discrimination if a black baker refused to bake a confederate flag cake for a white man?

Wait for it folks.....
Yep. Open to the public means open to the public.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

Apple1
Nobility

Post by Apple1 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:41 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:33 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:28 pm
Hey Stupor would it be discrimination if a black baker refused to bake a confederate flag cake for a white man?

Wait for it folks.....
Yep. Open to the public means open to the public.
Yes indeed. I wouldn't want to eat that cake though.... :sun:
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:10 pm

I wouldnt want to eat that gay cake either. One thing I never do is antagonize my food handlers
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:13 pm

BS Stupor & Apple!

You and every other Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat, to include Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the Congressional Black Caucas, Maxine Waters, the DNC and of course Black Lives Matter would never allow this to happen.

The corrupt double standard and hypocrisy would be puked and you both know it.

And you wonder why America is removing the Democrat Party from power one election at a time.

Duh little liars.

Duh.
0 x

Apple1
Nobility

Post by Apple1 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Try to stay on topic, angry little man. :heureux1:
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:01 pm

I am on topic.
You are a liar.

And I'm not angry I'm more happy and encouraged then ever little tainted apple:

"America has had enough and is 8 plus years into a soft revolution that is removing the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat from power. Democrats, during Obama’s presidency lost 11 governorships, 13 U.S. Senate seats, 69 House seats, and 913 state legislative seats and 30 state legislative chambers." Donald Trump won the Presidency on November 8 2016."
Antisteroidforce
0 x

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:03 pm

I am Z wrote:
Apple1 wrote:

The bakers chose to serve the public.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.