Somali-American Officer Mohamed Noor, Shot Dead Unarmed Home Owner In Her Own Yard

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Somali-American Officer Mohamed Noor, Shot Dead Unarmed Home Owner In Her Own Yard

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:51 pm

July 17, 2017 By Kristie McDonald

Noor is the first Somali officer to work in the 5th Precinct, according to a Minneapolis newsletter.

Police sources have named the shooter as Officer Mohamed Noor, according to Kare 11.

The officer started on the force in 2015 and, at the time of the shooting, had two outstanding complaints against him, Kare 11’s Lou Raguse tweeted.

Bizpac Review reports,

Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges praised Officer Noor in May 2016 in a Facebook post where she called his joining the force a “wonderful sign of building trust and community policing at work.”

Noor shot across his partner, striking and killing Damond, as she spoke to the officer driving the police car, according to sources.

Noor’s partner was described as “stunned” by the shooting.

He is the first Somali officer to work in the 5th Precinct, according to a Minneapolis newsletter.

Authorities have confirmed that no weapon was found at the scene, Kare 11 reported.

SEE PICS OF FILTHY muslim MURDERER:

http://eheadlines.com/somali-american-o ... -own-yard/

;)2
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:59 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:51 pm
July 17, 2017 By Kristie McDonald

Noor is the first Somali officer to work in the 5th Precinct, according to a Minneapolis newsletter.

Police sources have named the shooter as Officer Mohamed Noor, according to Kare 11.

The officer started on the force in 2015 and, at the time of the shooting, had two outstanding complaints against him, Kare 11’s Lou Raguse tweeted.

Bizpac Review reports,

Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges praised Officer Noor in May 2016 in a Facebook post where she called his joining the force a “wonderful sign of building trust and community policing at work.”

Noor shot across his partner, striking and killing Damond, as she spoke to the officer driving the police car, according to sources.

Noor’s partner was described as “stunned” by the shooting.

He is the first Somali officer to work in the 5th Precinct, according to a Minneapolis newsletter.

Authorities have confirmed that no weapon was found at the scene, Kare 11 reported.

SEE PICS OF FILTHY muslim MURDERER:

http://eheadlines.com/somali-american-o ... -own-yard/

;)2
Hopefully this scum will get indicted and convicted .
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:08 pm

I didn't catch his nationality. Where was he originally from?
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

liberalsgonewild
Heir Presumptive

Post by liberalsgonewild » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Feed him to hogs while he is alive. Just toss the pos in a pit full of hungry hogs and anyone who defends him.
0 x
"You show me a hero, I'll show you a bum." Colonel Pappy Boyington