"All of a sudden we have a crotch-grabber for a president"

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
antilib
Global Moderator

Re: "All of a sudden we have a crotch-grabber for a president"

Post by antilib » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:52 pm
antilib wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:15 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:22 pm
donahue must have been referencing the interview where Trump talked about grabbing women by their psy.....after that, i never heard the word so much in my life as i did for the next few weeks.

liberals saying it on live tv, screeching it and let's not forget the pinkpussy hats that they were wearing at the so called, women's march.

plus the signs they were carrying, pussypower, etc.

they couldn't say it enough, it seemed.
it seems only fitting, liberal women flaunting they have pussies, and liberal men are pussies, lol!!
Ask Steve Scalise if he thinks liberals are "pussies?" :machine-gun:
:lo2l:
i don't need to, little ac, you're a liberal and i know you are, lol!!
2 x

donttreadonme
Majesty

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:19 am

antilib wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:52 pm
antilib wrote:
I am Z wrote:
donahue must have been referencing the interview where Trump talked about grabbing women by their psy.....after that, i never heard the word so much in my life as i did for the next few weeks.

liberals saying it on live tv, screeching it and let's not forget the pinkpussy hats that they were wearing at the so called, women's march.

it seems only fitting, liberal women flaunting they have pussies, and liberal men are pussies, lol!!
Ask Steve Scalise if he thinks liberals are "pussies?" :machine-gun:
:lo2l:
i don't need to, little ac, you're a liberal and i know you are, lol!!
"i know" :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:23 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:34 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:05 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:01 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:57 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:53 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:51 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:43 am
antilib wrote:
I am Z wrote:

Some say mods should set an example for the board. Has anyone ever said that to you?
are you mad at him, too?
You're confused or lying. I'm not mad at anybody.
lying? lol.

you seem to have a frustration ...a penchant, if you will....about how some posters should act on the board.
Confused then.

things aren't always as they seem. I'm not the one that goes around the board telling people what they "should" do or telling mods they set an example for others to improve the board. lol

are you certain about that? consider this a "get out of jail free card"

:)2
Positive. Not in any kind of jail so it's not necessary, but thanks?

here ya go:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=51565&p=299230&hilit=mods#p299230

Yes, I understand it's a "figure of speech." Is it, and calling someone "girlie", really the example a mod should set? I mean, I personally think it's okay, but there are some here that want to improve the board civility and think that needs to start with the mods...well at least one of the mods.

I'm not mad at you. You are just some light entertainment for me. You don't matter enough to me to provoke such an emotion.

Interesting response though. Nothing about the topic or the points I raised. If all you want to do is talk about me then maybe you can start a thread on that and get back on topic here.

and another:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=51535&p=299140&hilit=mods#p299140

Views: 134

Re: Russian Lawyer: Donald Trump Jr. Wanted Dirt ‘So Badly’

... we go with the names again. Just giving what you get again? Oh wait! I didn't call you any names. So...? I guess you don't agree with Chucky that mods should set an example. your lack of tolerance is clearly on display. maybe I missed it but I haven't seen one real positive thing that Trump has ...

... couldn't say it enough, it seemed. it seems only fitting, liberal women flaunting they have pussies, and liberal men are pussies, lol!! Some say mods should set an example for the board. Has anyone ever said that to you?

oh well.
No, no Z he gets to criticize mods who are right of center , but it doesn't count against him because when he does it it is "mockery" of another poster (me) doing it. This is how he gets to say whatever he wants without taking any responsibility for it.

Does this mean that I was able to get him to bend to my will ? I think it does . Very funny stuff.
2 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:44 am

chucky wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:23 am
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:

Some say mods should set an example for the board. Has anyone ever said that to you?
are you mad at him, too?
lying? lol.

you seem to have a frustration ...a penchant, if you will....about how some posters should act on the board.
Confused then.

things aren't always as they seem. I'm not the one that goes around the board telling people what they "should" do or telling mods they set an example for others to improve the board. lol

here ya go:

Yes, I understand it's a "figure of speech." Is it, and calling someone "girlie", really the example a mod should set? I mean, I personally think it's okay, but there are some here that want to improve the board civility and think that needs to start with the mods...well at least one of the mods.

I'm not mad at you. You are just some light entertainment for me. You don't matter enough to me to provoke such an emotion.

Interesting response though. Nothing about the topic or the points I raised. If all you want to do is talk about me then maybe you can start a thread on that and get back on topic here.

and another:

... we go with the names again. Just giving what you get again? Oh wait! I didn't call you any names. So...? I guess you don't agree with Chucky that mods should set an example. your lack of tolerance is clearly on display. maybe I missed it but I haven't seen one real positive thing that Trump has ...

... couldn't say it enough, it seemed. it seems only fitting, liberal women flaunting they have pussies, and liberal men are pussies, lol!! Some say mods should set an example for the board. Has anyone ever said that to you?

oh well.
No, no Z he gets to criticize mods who are right of center , but it doesn't count against him because when he does it it is "mockery" of another poster (me) doing it. This is how he gets to say whatever he wants without taking any responsibility for it.

Does this mean that I was able to get him to bend to my will ? I think it does . Very funny stuff.
I think he's still mad at me. maybe even anti.

he does seem to want to control the board, tell people that they aren't setting good examples, etc.

do you think he has a "complex" of sorts?
1 x
did you know that there are possibly 100 million "lone wolves" out there, ready to commit acts of terror?
it's true! :machine-gun:

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:59 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:44 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:23 am
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

are you mad at him, too?
lying? lol.

Confused then.

here ya go:

and another:

oh well.

I think he's still mad at me. maybe even anti.

he does seem to want to control the board, tell people that they aren't setting good examples, etc.

do you think he has a "complex" of sorts?
He needs to loosen up and not take it so seriously. Yeah he has issues.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Pete wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:49 am
Fkn Phil Donahue doesnt remember Bill Clinton?

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/34219 ... in-history
why are you equivocating? Trump is the president. What Clinton did is immaterial.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:07 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:03 pm
Pete wrote:

why are you equivocating? Trump is the president. What Clinton did is immaterial.
where was Donahue when Clinton was assaulting women literally, in the oval office and the halls of the west wing?

pete's pointing out Donahue's selective historical perspective.

myopia is an ugly condition.
0 x
did you know that there are possibly 100 million "lone wolves" out there, ready to commit acts of terror?

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:14 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:07 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Pete wrote:

where was Donahue when Clinton was assaulting women literally, in the oval office and the halls of the west wing?

don't know, don't care. clinton isn't the issue. and donohue's isn't relevant. hasn't been relevant for many years.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:16 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:14 pm
I am Z wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Pete wrote:

don't know, don't care. clinton isn't the issue. and donohue's isn't relevant. hasn't been relevant for many years.
inconvenient truths. that's all.
1 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:36 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:16 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:14 pm
I am Z wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Pete wrote:

inconvenient truths. that's all.
inconvenient truths?

how about irrelevant? this issue is trump and his crotch grabbing. that clinton did it does not excuse trump doing it.

equivocate, deflect, rinse, repeat.
0 x