Play for free Battleship and Dig Dug

AIBAFS: "....One of the best political forums....." https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.aibafs.net

WHEN DONALD IS IMPEACHED

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
lust4beer
Royal Highness
Posts: 1989
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

WHEN DONALD IS IMPEACHED

Post by lust4beer » Fri May 19, 2017 3:56 pm

How will the RWNJ sheep blame PRESIDENT OBAMA?

User avatar
1rc
Yeoman
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:07 pm
Contact:

Post by 1rc » Sat May 20, 2017 12:00 pm

loling lusty

they will find a way


Drudge already working ot

Antisteroidforce
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2082
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat May 20, 2017 12:14 pm

What exactly is Trump going to be impeached for?

Hurry, CNN probably has the "Fake" answer all ready for you.

Ahahahahahahaha!

What pathetic idiots you both are.

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 2380
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Post by Pete » Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 pm

Dude called CongCharlie used to make silly predictions here also
I saw two signs at the gas station; 'Self Service' and 'Help Wanted'. So I went in and hired myself.

User avatar
1rc
Yeoman
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:07 pm
Contact:

Post by 1rc » Sat May 20, 2017 12:23 pm

cia involved

if rump is clean no probs

he can help root out all sorts of traitors

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Royal Highness
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat May 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Pete wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 pm
Dude called CongCharlie used to make silly predictions here also
He has completely dissappeared. Right up until election time he was posting often on the forum and once Trump won he ha not posted once to my knowledge.

Poor Charlatan.

User avatar
lust4beer
Royal Highness
Posts: 1989
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by lust4beer » Sat May 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:14 pm
What exactly is Trump going to be impeached for?

Hurry, CNN probably has the "Fake" answer all ready for you.

Ahahahahahahaha!

What pathetic idiots you both are.

Obstruction of justice

You have the balls to call me a snowflake when all you RWNJ babies are crying about poor Donald and his unfair treatment from the media?

How does the food taste in the bubble

User avatar
lust4beer
Royal Highness
Posts: 1989
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by lust4beer » Sat May 20, 2017 3:17 pm

Pete wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 pm
Dude called CongCharlie used to make silly predictions here also
It's now a criminal investigation Pete

Trump campaign and Russian interference

The world( minus Russia and Turkey) think it's going down

How's that a silly prediction

Donald has picked a fight with the ENTIRE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY

REALLY STUPID MOVE

He won't bully or pay his way out of this trouble like he's done all his life

Tick tick tick

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 2380
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Post by Pete » Sat May 20, 2017 6:16 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 3:17 pm
Pete wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 pm
Dude called CongCharlie used to make silly predictions here also
It's now a criminal investigation Pete

Trump campaign and Russian interference

The world( minus Russia and Turkey) think it's going down

How's that a silly prediction

Donald has picked a fight with the ENTIRE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY

REALLY STUPID MOVE

He won't bully or pay his way out of this trouble like he's done all his life

Tick tick tick
Keep dreamin' homie
I saw two signs at the gas station; 'Self Service' and 'Help Wanted'. So I went in and hired myself.

User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6387
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Toshi » Sat May 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Someone take lust4queers heroin needle. He is fucking delusional
"you're a typical uneducated, redneck, trailer trash, leech...you worthless pos." - ECon's Words Before He Whines About Someone Else's Attacks

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests