TGIF 🍺

NYT: Trump brags to Russians about firing 'nut job' Comey

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

NYT: Trump brags to Russians about firing 'nut job' Comey

Post by evilconempire » Fri May 19, 2017 3:53 pm

By Dan Merica, CNN

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump bragged to two top Russian officials last week that firing "nut job" FBI Director James Comey eased "great pressure" on him, The New York Times reported Friday.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job," Trump said, according to the Times. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

stuporstitionist
Heir Presumptive

Post by stuporstitionist » Fri May 19, 2017 4:06 pm

GEE. HOW COULD WE EVER POSSIBLY PROVE COLLUSION!
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

Antisteroidforce
Heir Presumptive

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri May 19, 2017 5:20 pm

And little snowflake sport cites the NY Times again, who have been caught making stuff up countless times.

We call it Fake Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat news.

Sport you are a R E * * * D.

lust4beer
Heir Presumptive

Post by lust4beer » Fri May 19, 2017 5:42 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:20 pm
And little snowflake sport cites the NY Times again, who have been caught making stuff up countless times.

Please provide proof that The NY Times make up stuff

Antisteroidforce
Heir Presumptive

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri May 19, 2017 5:46 pm

I don't need to provide you with squat.

stuporstitionist
Heir Presumptive

Post by stuporstitionist » Fri May 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Remember, Trump told the Russians the truth about why Comey was fired and lied about it to we Americans.
Today's GOP is the ‘Party of Lincoln’ the same way the Honda Odyssey is the ‘Car of Homer.'

barrysoetoro
Rock Star

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri May 19, 2017 7:11 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:35 pm
Remember, Trump told the Russians the truth about why Comey was fired and lied about it to we Americans.

Remember, Obama told you lie after lie about relevant and important things, unlike this. And you kept on supporting him. So shut your mouth.
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Rock Star

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri May 19, 2017 7:12 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:42 pm
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Please provide proof that The NY Times make up stuff

What do you disagree about what Sean Hannity said? Are you ever going to answer that?
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Rock Star

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri May 19, 2017 7:13 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 3:53 pm
By Dan Merica, CNN

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump bragged to two top Russian officials last week that firing "nut job" FBI Director James Comey eased "great pressure" on him, The New York Times reported Friday.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job," Trump said, according to the Times. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
Democrats, your party, also didn't like Comey. So it must be true.

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri May 19, 2017 7:59 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 3:53 pm
By Dan Merica, CNN

Sounds like a confession to obstruction of justice.
Stupidity deserves no pity.