Attack on Trump is attack on us

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Rock Star

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:01 pm

image: http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/files/ ... 25x150.jpg
trumpWelcome to The Michael Savage Newsletter, your daily report on all things “Savage.”

In today’s issue: Savage noted that while Trump is under attack by the establishment media and Democrats, the president is preparing to renegotiate NAFTA, the trade deal that has sent so many American jobs abroad.

“He’s doing his work in the midst of being assaulted by the lowest form of humanity, he’s doing the job we sent him to Washington to do,” Savage said.

“Now, if you think I’m going to abandon him, like all of the Never Trumpers; if you think I’m going to stab him in the back and jump ship because all the others are doing it, I’m not going to do that. I’m made of better stuff than that.”

Savage continued:

I’m not going to join the chorus of those who were for Cruz or any of the lessers who could not win.

They are now sticking a knife in Trump’s back as he is in trouble.

The answer is stick a knife in the other party’s back. Not in his back.

And I’ve said this before as I will say it again — I said it to the Democrat attorney today — what is missing, I said, sir, is a Roy Cohn.

If I were Donald Trump, I would hire 100 aggressive lawyers under a Roy Cohn-like lawyer, and I would investigate all those who are persecuting me with these false charges.

I would put 10 investigators on every senator, every congressman, every reporter who has it in for me.

And once I turn over every rock in their lives, and I expose what’s real about their pollution, you will see, most of this go away.

It’s astonishing to me how successful propaganda can be.

It’s shocking to me how they could take a man like Donald Trump, as flawed as he is, and turn him into a villain. A villain he is not, for what he is.

And how, by attacking Trump, what they are really doing is attacking the Americans who voted for Trump.

Make no mistake about it. By attacking Trump, they are saying, “Drop dead on the border with Mexico. We love the drugs. We love the crime. We love the illegal aliens. We love the meth dealers pouring over the border. We love the throat-cutters with tattoos. We want more of them in our cities, because we love the drug trade.”

By attacking Trump, they are saying, “We love an unfair trade deal where Eddie loses his job. We love jobs going to Canada. We love jobs going to Mexico. We love jobs going to China. We want the white male suffering, with nothing in this country. We want the white male out of work. We want him humiliated and broken.”

And language? “We don’t want a language in this country. We want a bastardization. We want no man to understand the next man. We want a Tower of Babel in this nation.”

They are attacking us. They are attacking the core of the nation.

http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/2017/0 ... him-to-do/

;)2
0 x

lust4beer
Heir Presumptive

Post by lust4beer » Fri May 19, 2017 3:05 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 3:01 pm

image: http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/files/ ... 25x150.jpg
trumpWelcome to The Michael Savage Newsletter, your daily report on all things “Savage.”

In today’s issue: Savage noted that while Trump is under attack by the establishment media and Democrats, the president is preparing to renegotiate NAFTA, the trade deal that has sent so many American jobs abroad.

“He’s doing his work in the midst of being assaulted by the lowest form of humanity, he’s doing the job we sent him to Washington to do,” Savage said.

“Now, if you think I’m going to abandon him, like all of the Never Trumpers; if you think I’m going to stab him in the back and jump ship because all the others are doing it, I’m not going to do that. I’m made of better stuff than that.”

Savage continued:

I’m not going to join the chorus of those who were for Cruz or any of the lessers who could not win.

They are now sticking a knife in Trump’s back as he is in trouble.

The answer is stick a knife in the other party’s back. Not in his back.

And I’ve said this before as I will say it again — I said it to the Democrat attorney today — what is missing, I said, sir, is a Roy Cohn.

If I were Donald Trump, I would hire 100 aggressive lawyers under a Roy Cohn-like lawyer, and I would investigate all those who are persecuting me with these false charges.

I would put 10 investigators on every senator, every congressman, every reporter who has it in for me.

And once I turn over every rock in their lives, and I expose what’s real about their pollution, you will see, most of this go away.

It’s astonishing to me how successful propaganda can be.

It’s shocking to me how they could take a man like Donald Trump, as flawed as he is, and turn him into a villain. A villain he is not, for what he is.

And how, by attacking Trump, what they are really doing is attacking the Americans who voted for Trump.

Make no mistake about it. By attacking Trump, they are saying, “Drop dead on the border with Mexico. We love the drugs. We love the crime. We love the illegal aliens. We love the meth dealers pouring over the border. We love the throat-cutters with tattoos. We want more of them in our cities, because we love the drug trade.”

By attacking Trump, they are saying, “We love an unfair trade deal where Eddie loses his job. We love jobs going to Canada. We love jobs going to Mexico. We love jobs going to China. We want the white male suffering, with nothing in this country. We want the white male out of work. We want him humiliated and broken.”

And language? “We don’t want a language in this country. We want a bastardization. We want no man to understand the next man. We want a Tower of Babel in this nation.”

They are attacking us. They are attacking the core of the nation.

http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/2017/0 ... him-to-do/

;)2
:guffaw:
0 x

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Fri May 19, 2017 3:09 pm

As usual, the inbreeder lust4queers proves his stupidity with every single post...
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the foggat

lust4beer
Heir Presumptive

Post by lust4beer » Fri May 19, 2017 3:51 pm

:sinking:
Toshi wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 3:09 pm
As usual, the inbreeder lust4queers proves his stupidity with every single post...
Attack on Obama was attack on us!

I can't wAit for your highly intelligent meme reply

:lo2l:
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri May 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Michael Weiner and his shishi 'service' dog should learn to get the facts straight.

Automation, not NAFTA, is the villain.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washing ... story.html
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Sat May 20, 2017 7:57 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 3:51 pm
:sinking:
Toshi wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Attack on Obama was attack on us!

I can't wAit for your highly intelligent meme reply

:lo2l:
Zip it retaahhd.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the foggat