Illegal Immigration Taking Big Hit

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6411
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 164

Illegal Immigration Taking Big Hit

Post by numarymag » Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am

"Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -drop.html

Obama ignored the borders and lied to us constantly telling us we had no big problem with illegal entries into this country. It is simply amazing what President Trump has already accomplished.
0 x

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Rock Star
Posts: 13663
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm
x 90

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 am

numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am
"Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -drop.html

Obama ignored the borders and lied to us constantly telling us we had no big problem with illegal entries into this country. It is simply amazing what President Trump has already accomplished.

And ALL the AMERICA HATING libturd democrats on the board and nationwide are CRYING THEIR EYEBALLS OUT!!

;)2
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 17586
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 123

Post by evilconempire » Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 am

Deportations under Obama were up from Bush's time in office. How could that be if he was ignoring the borders? Are you saying Bush ignored them even more than Obama did? This is good that we have found even more room for improvement.

"Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration."

So which policies were overturned?
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6411
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 164

Post by numarymag » Fri May 19, 2017 9:38 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am
"Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -drop.html

Obama ignored the borders and lied to us constantly telling us we had no big problem with illegal entries into this country. It is simply amazing what President Trump has already accomplished.

And ALL the AMERICA HATING libturd democrats on the board and nationwide are CRYING THEIR EYEBALLS OUT!!

;)2
With Obama's open border policies and no deporting policies for those here without papers our country has become a cesspool of unemployed criminals and welfare recipients.
0 x

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 12455
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 460

Post by chucky » Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am

numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am
"Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -drop.html

Obama ignored the borders and lied to us constantly telling us we had no big problem with illegal entries into this country. It is simply amazing what President Trump has already accomplished.
It's getting better.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6411
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 164

Post by numarymag » Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 am

chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am
"Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -drop.html

Obama ignored the borders and lied to us constantly telling us we had no big problem with illegal entries into this country. It is simply amazing what President Trump has already accomplished.
It's getting better.
I hope it continues to improve. We need to be able to take care of our own citizens before we allow immigration to become a problem by taking in all comers.
0 x

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 12455
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 460

Post by chucky » Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am

numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 am
chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am
"Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -drop.html

Obama ignored the borders and lied to us constantly telling us we had no big problem with illegal entries into this country. It is simply amazing what President Trump has already accomplished.
It's getting better.
I hope it continues to improve. We need to be able to take care of our own citizens before we allow immigration to become a problem by taking in all comers.
Trump might be able to accomplish some positive things if the media and the deranged left ever give him a chance.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6411
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 164

Post by numarymag » Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 am

chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 am
chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am
"Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -drop.html

Obama ignored the borders and lied to us constantly telling us we had no big problem with illegal entries into this country. It is simply amazing what President Trump has already accomplished.
It's getting better.
I hope it continues to improve. We need to be able to take care of our own citizens before we allow immigration to become a problem by taking in all comers.
Trump might be able to accomplish some positive things if the media and the deranged left ever give him a chance.
He has had a whole life time of thinking "BIG" and then accomplishing whatever fit into that thought pattern. It occurs to me that those fighting him are not in that category of thought processing. They are little people with limited thought. I have no doubt he could accomplish all that he says he will if the Liberal contingent would just shut up and let him work.
0 x

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 12455
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 460

Post by chucky » Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 am

numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 am
chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 am
chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am
"Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -drop.html

Obama ignored the borders and lied to us constantly telling us we had no big problem with illegal entries into this country. It is simply amazing what President Trump has already accomplished.
It's getting better.
I hope it continues to improve. We need to be able to take care of our own citizens before we allow immigration to become a problem by taking in all comers.
Trump might be able to accomplish some positive things if the media and the deranged left ever give him a chance.
He has had a whole life time of thinking "BIG" and then accomplishing whatever fit into that thought pattern. It occurs to me that those fighting him are not in that category of thought processing. They are little people with limited thought. I have no doubt he could accomplish all that he says he will if the Liberal contingent would just shut up and let him work.
When I think about the hardcore left it reminds me of this.

0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
donttreadonme
Majesty
Posts: 5249
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am
x 73

Post by donttreadonme » Fri May 19, 2017 12:04 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 am
chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am
numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am
"Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -drop.html

Obama ignored the borders and lied to us constantly telling us we had no big problem with illegal entries into this country. It is simply amazing what President Trump has already accomplished.
It's getting better.
I hope it continues to improve. We need to be able to take care of our own citizens before we allow immigration to become a problem by taking in all comers.
Trump might be able to accomplish some positive things if the media and the deranged left ever give him a chance.
Look at the dumbasses whining. :cry:

On the night of Barack Obama’s inauguration, a group of top GOP luminaries quietly gathered in a Washington steakhouse to lick their wounds and ultimately create the outline of a plan for how to deal with the incoming administration.

“The room was filled. It was a who’s who of ranking members who had at one point been committee chairmen, or in the majority, who now wondered out loud whether they were in the permanent minority,” Frank Luntz, who organized the event, told FRONTLINE.

Among them were Senate power brokers Jim DeMint, Jon Kyl and Tom Coburn, and conservative congressmen Eric Cantor, Kevin McCarthy and Paul Ryan.

After three hours of strategizing, they deci
ded they needed to fight Obama on everything. The new president had no idea what the Republicans were planning.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/artic ... president/
0 x

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], chucky, clusterchuck, Google [Bot], I am Z, lust4beer and 3 guests