Illegal Immigration Taking Big Hit

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Illegal Immigration Taking Big Hit

Post by numarymag » Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am

"Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -drop.html

Obama ignored the borders and lied to us constantly telling us we had no big problem with illegal entries into this country. It is simply amazing what President Trump has already accomplished.
0 x

illeatyourdates2
Rock Star

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 am

numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am
"Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration."

Obama ignored the borders and lied to us constantly telling us we had no big problem with illegal entries into this country. It is simply amazing what President Trump has already accomplished.

And ALL the AMERICA HATING libturd democrats on the board and nationwide are CRYING THEIR EYEBALLS OUT!!

;)2
0 x

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 am

Deportations under Obama were up from Bush's time in office. How could that be if he was ignoring the borders? Are you saying Bush ignored them even more than Obama did? This is good that we have found even more room for improvement.

So which policies were overturned?
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Fri May 19, 2017 9:38 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 am
numarymag wrote:

And ALL the AMERICA HATING libturd democrats on the board and nationwide are CRYING THEIR EYEBALLS OUT!!

;)2
With Obama's open border policies and no deporting policies for those here without papers our country has become a cesspool of unemployed criminals and welfare recipients.
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am

numarymag wrote:

It's getting better.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 am

chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am
numarymag wrote:

It's getting better.
I hope it continues to improve. We need to be able to take care of our own citizens before we allow immigration to become a problem by taking in all comers.
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am

numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 am
chucky wrote:
numarymag wrote:

It's getting better.
I hope it continues to improve. We need to be able to take care of our own citizens before we allow immigration to become a problem by taking in all comers.
Trump might be able to accomplish some positive things if the media and the deranged left ever give him a chance.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 am

chucky wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am
numarymag wrote:
chucky wrote:
numarymag wrote:

It's getting better.
Trump might be able to accomplish some positive things if the media and the deranged left ever give him a chance.
He has had a whole life time of thinking "BIG" and then accomplishing whatever fit into that thought pattern. It occurs to me that those fighting him are not in that category of thought processing. They are little people with limited thought. I have no doubt he could accomplish all that he says he will if the Liberal contingent would just shut up and let him work.
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 am

numarymag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 am
chucky wrote:
numarymag wrote:
chucky wrote:
numarymag wrote:

It's getting better.
He has had a whole life time of thinking "BIG" and then accomplishing whatever fit into that thought pattern. It occurs to me that those fighting him are not in that category of thought processing. They are little people with limited thought. I have no doubt he could accomplish all that he says he will if the Liberal contingent would just shut up and let him work.
When I think about the hardcore left it reminds me of this.

0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

donttreadonme
Majesty

Post by donttreadonme » Fri May 19, 2017 12:04 pm

chucky wrote:
numarymag wrote:
chucky wrote:
numarymag wrote:

It's getting better.
Look at the dumbasses whining. :cry:

On the night of Barack Obama’s inauguration, a group of top GOP luminaries quietly gathered in a Washington steakhouse to lick their wounds and ultimately create the outline of a plan for how to deal with the incoming administration.

“The room was filled. It was a who’s who of ranking members who had at one point been committee chairmen, or in the majority, who now wondered out loud whether they were in the permanent minority,” Frank Luntz, who organized the event, told FRONTLINE.

Among them were Senate power brokers Jim DeMint, Jon Kyl and Tom Coburn, and conservative congressmen Eric Cantor, Kevin McCarthy and Paul Ryan.

After three hours of strategizing, they deci
ded they needed to fight Obama on everything. The new president had no idea what the Republicans were planning.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/artic ... president/
0 x