TGIF 🍺

Bet You're Anxious For Mueller To Investigate These Gems Too.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Heir Presumptive

Bet You're Anxious For Mueller To Investigate These Gems Too.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri May 19, 2017 6:25 am

Peter Schweizer: Trump vs. Clintons' Russia ties (guess who always got a free pass)
By Peter Schweizer Published March 03, 2017

"Bill and Hillary Clinton received large sums of money directly and indirectly from Russian officials while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. Bill Clinton was paid a cool $500,000 (well above his normal fee) for a speech in Moscow in 2010. Who footed the bill? An investment firm in Moscow called Renaissance Capital, which boasts deep ties to Russian intelligence. The Clinton Foundation itself took money from Russian officials and Putin-connected oligarchs. They also took donations from:

Viktor Vekselberg, a Putin confidant who gave through his company, Renova Group Andrey Vavilov, a former Russian government official who was Chairman of SuperOx, a research company that was part of the “nuclear Cluster” at the Russian government’s Skolkovo research facility Elena Baturina, the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow, who apparently gave them money through JSC Inteco, an entity that she controls.

Then there is the glaring fact that the Clinton Foundation also scored $145 million in donations from nine shareholders in a Canadian uranium company called Uranium One that was sold to the Russian government in 2010. The deal required the approval of several federal government agencies, including Hillary Clinton’s State Department. The deal allowed Rosatom, the Russian State Nuclear Agency, to buy assets that amounted to 20 percent of American uranium. Rosatom, by the way controls the Russian nuclear arsenal.

Equally troubling: some of those donations were hidden and not disclosed by the Clintons. President Obama required the Clinton Foundation to disclose all contributions as a condition of Hillary Clinton becoming Secretary of State. But that did not happen. The only reason the hidden donations ever came to light is because we uncovered them by combing through Canadian tax records.

Hillary Clinton says she was not involved in the decision to approve the sale of Uranium One. As proof, the Clinton campaign in 2015 trotted out her former aide, Assistant Secretary of State Fernandez, to say publicly that we should take his word for it that she was not involved in approving that deal. But as we now know from the leaked Podesta emails, Fernandez was all too eager to help Podesta kill the story, while getting other favors from Podesta. That raises questions about the veracity of his comments.

It seems strange that while some in Congress are eager to investigate the activities of General Mike Flynn and his contacts with Russia, they have no interest in looking into a transaction in which the Clinton Foundation received a staggering $145 million. It’s that kind of inconsistency that saps all credibility from those raising these issues.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Knowing how committed you are to ensuring that there is no Russian meddling in our democracy, you'll be the first in line to demand that Mr. Mueller get to the bottom of these little gems too.

Isn't that right Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats?

Especially given that there is no question that these little gems actually occurred.

Right Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats?

Right?

Antisteroidforce
Heir Presumptive

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri May 19, 2017 7:11 am

Mr. BB?
Nolaxride?
Lion?
Sport?
Apple?
Lust?
Tjimbo?

Cat got your collective tongues?

Antisteroidforce
Heir Presumptive

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri May 19, 2017 8:20 am

The silence is deafening. No surprise of course.

The elitist Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat is "allowed" to have the Russians collude with them to the detriment of our beloved democracy because they are the "anointed ones" and as such, are entitled to be guilty of everything they accuse everyone else of.

Only the political and ideological opponents of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party shall be held accountable, even when there is not a shred of evidence indicating won't doing.

And the following from our little board are just fine with this:

Mr. BB.
Nolaxride.
Lion.
Sport.
Apple.
Lust.
Tjimbo.

Why?

They are selfish corrupt scum who will continue looking the other way and aiding and abetting the corrupt hypocrisy as long as they believe Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party will "provide them with something," even though nothing is ever delivered.

Take a good hard look in the mirror Liberal A$$ Holes. You cannot escape the filth you are.

Now I shall wait for the proficient Mr. Mueller to expand the "Russian Collusion" investigation to your side of the isle, where actual wrong doing occurred. And be will.

You WILL regret the day you rolled out this smear.

brookboy123
Heir Apparent

Post by brookboy123 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:29 am

Antisteroidforce wrote: ↑
Fri May 19, 2017 8:20 am
The silence is deafening. No surprise of course.

The elitist Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat is "allowed" to have the Russians collude with them to the detriment of our beloved democracy because they are the "anointed ones" and as such, are entitled to be guilty of everything they accuse everyone else of.

Only the political and ideological opponents of Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party shall be held accountable, even when there is not a shred of evidence indicating won't doing.

And the following from our little board are just fine with this:

Mr. BB.
Nolaxride.
Lion.
Sport.
Apple.
Lust.
Tjimbo.

Why?

They are selfish corrupt scum who will continue looking the other way and aiding and abetting the corrupt hypocrisy as long as they believe Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party will "provide them with something," even though nothing is ever delivered.

Take a good hard look in the mirror Liberal A$$ Holes. You cannot escape the filth you are.

Now I shall wait for the proficient Mr. Mueller to expand the "Russian Collusion" investigation to your side of the isle, where actual wrong doing occurred. And be will.

You WILL regret the day you rolled out this smear.
"selfish corrupt scum"..........? ? ?.......

btw, is there anyway I can get you to call me "Grave Dancer?"

Enjoy the good weather,

Grave Dancer, a.k.a BB.

Antisteroidforce
Heir Presumptive

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri May 19, 2017 8:51 am

Sorry my Long Island friend, but the only Russian Collusion you appear concerned with is Trumps. Even though there is not a shred of evidence and the CIA already investigated and closed the case because there was nothing.

Meanwhile on your side of the isle we have egregious collusion, and I don't hear a peep from you or anyone else on this board about it.

I would say case closed, but I don't think Mr. Mueller will do that.

Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party will live to regret this.

And it will push your side even further away from power than it already is.

Live by the lie die by the lie.

Enjoy another day of beautiful weather on our little island.

numarymag
Majesty

Post by numarymag » Fri May 19, 2017 9:51 am

Fri May 19, 2017 8:51 am
Sorry my Long Island friend, but the only Russian Collusion you appear concerned with is Trumps. Even though there is not a shred of evidence and the CIA already investigated and closed the case because there was nothing.

Meanwhile on your side of the isle we have egregious collusion, and I don't hear a peep from you or anyone else on this board about it.

Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party will live to regret this.

To top all of that you should add that he has been a school teacher and poisoning the minds of kids for a lot of years. He's a disgrace to the profession.

donttreadonme
Majesty

Post by donttreadonme » Fri May 19, 2017 9:54 am

Fri May 19, 2017 7:11 am
Mr. BB?
Nolaxride?
Lion?
Sport?
Apple?
Lust?
Tjimbo?

Cat got your collective tongues?
They're not the President now. The Orange Clown is the President, Understand? :violent1:

brookboy123
Heir Apparent

Post by brookboy123 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:59 am

So, it's a NO on the Grave Dancer?

You can still call me "selfish corrupt scum".....but, I really hope you will call me Grave Dancer.

numarymag
Majesty

Post by numarymag » Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 am

brookboy123 wrote: ↑
Fri May 19, 2017 9:59 am

So, it's a NO on the Grave Dancer?

You can still call me "selfish corrupt scum".....but, I really hope you will call me Grave Dancer.
Celebrating the deaths of members of our military is not something most people would like celebrated. Those kids died for you and yours just like everyone else and you reward them by making fun of them.

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri May 19, 2017 10:16 am

numarymag wrote: ↑
Fri May 19, 2017 9:51 am

To top all of that you should add that he has been a school teacher and poisoning the minds of kids for a lot of years. He's a disgrace to the profession.
Straight to the personal attack, as usual.

Sad.
Stupidity deserves no pity.