Jerry Brown Calls California Taxpayers "Freeloaders"

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
psk836
Majesty
Posts: 4932
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am
x 161

Jerry Brown Calls California Taxpayers "Freeloaders"

Post by psk836 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:59 pm

And he is sick and tired of listening to them whine.

This is the model Democrats want to expand for the whole country....
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16701
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 69

Post by evilconempire » Thu May 18, 2017 1:34 pm

Is that who he was talking about? It's hard to say since RedState and (not so)Breitbart aren't supplying the entire quote.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
chucky
God-Like
Posts: 11802
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 267

Post by chucky » Thu May 18, 2017 1:35 pm

psk836 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 12:59 pm
And he is sick and tired of listening to them whine.

This is the model Democrats want to expand for the whole country....
Moonbeam is way out there as are most on the left.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
donttreadonme
Majesty
Posts: 5005
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am
x 50

Post by donttreadonme » Thu May 18, 2017 2:29 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:35 pm
psk836 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 12:59 pm
And he is sick and tired of listening to them whine.

This is the model Democrats want to expand for the whole country....
Moonbeam is way out there as are most on the left.
I hope little Z...ero recovers covers quickly and is posting again soon. One question though, what was he doing trying to kiss your "snake?"

You two sure are a couple of wild and crazy guys. :lo2l:


Florida man tries to kiss rattlesnake; gets bitten


A Florida man who tried to kiss a rattlesnake, only for it to snub his advances and bite him, is recovering in hospital.

The snake was found by Charles Goff, a resident of Putnam County, in the north-east of the state, on Monday.

A day later, a neighbour, named by a local CBS channel as Ron Reinold, started playing with the snake and made his ill-judged move.
Mr Reinold was airlifted to hospital and is now recovering.

"One boy said, 'I'm going to kiss it in the mouth,' and the snake bit him in the face," Mr Goff told Action News Jax.

"Ron was just acting silly, you know? I guess he said he could kiss the devil and get away with it, but evidently he didn't."

First Coast News said the victim was conscious but had initially been in a critical condition.

The snake is believed to have escaped after its ordeal.

It is still not clear why Mr Reinold tried to kiss the rattlesnake.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39956904
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15718
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 32

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu May 18, 2017 2:55 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 2:29 pm
chucky wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:35 pm
psk836 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 12:59 pm
And he is sick and tired of listening to them whine.

This is the model Democrats want to expand for the whole country....
Moonbeam is way out there as are most on the left.
I hope little Z...ero recovers covers quickly and is posting again soon. One question though, what was he doing trying to kiss your "snake?"

You two sure are a couple of wild and crazy guys. :lo2l:


Florida man tries to kiss rattlesnake; gets bitten


A Florida man who tried to kiss a rattlesnake, only for it to snub his advances and bite him, is recovering in hospital.

The snake was found by Charles Goff, a resident of Putnam County, in the north-east of the state, on Monday.

A day later, a neighbour, named by a local CBS channel as Ron Reinold, started playing with the snake and made his ill-judged move.
Mr Reinold was airlifted to hospital and is now recovering.

"One boy said, 'I'm going to kiss it in the mouth,' and the snake bit him in the face," Mr Goff told Action News Jax.

"Ron was just acting silly, you know? I guess he said he could kiss the devil and get away with it, but evidently he didn't."

First Coast News said the victim was conscious but had initially been in a critical condition.

The snake is believed to have escaped after its ordeal.

It is still not clear why Mr Reinold tried to kiss the rattlesnake.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39956904
Image
0 x
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

User avatar
psk836
Majesty
Posts: 4932
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am
x 161

Post by psk836 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:37 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:34 pm
Is that who he was talking about? It's hard to say since RedState and (not so)Breitbart aren't supplying the entire quote.
As opposed to all your one party media sources, who don't supply any quote at all.

Keeping the lemmings ignernt. Just the way the Democrats want 'em.
0 x

User avatar
chucky
God-Like
Posts: 11802
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 267

Post by chucky » Thu May 18, 2017 3:39 pm

psk836 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 3:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:34 pm
Is that who he was talking about? It's hard to say since RedState and (not so)Breitbart aren't supplying the entire quote.
As opposed to all your one party media sources, who don't supply any quote at all.

Keeping the lemmings ignernt. Just the way the Democrats want 'em.
But the lemmings feel good about themselves and are accepted by the left. That's what counts with them. Useful idiots.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
psk836
Majesty
Posts: 4932
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am
x 161

Post by psk836 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:43 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 3:39 pm
psk836 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 3:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:34 pm
Is that who he was talking about? It's hard to say since RedState and (not so)Breitbart aren't supplying the entire quote.
As opposed to all your one party media sources, who don't supply any quote at all.

Keeping the lemmings ignernt. Just the way the Democrats want 'em.
But the lemmings feel good about themselves and are accepted by the left. That's what counts with them. Useful idiots.
Serves 'em right anyway for not driving a Prius.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16701
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 69

Post by evilconempire » Thu May 18, 2017 5:09 pm

psk836 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 3:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:34 pm
Is that who he was talking about? It's hard to say since RedState and (not so)Breitbart aren't supplying the entire quote.
As opposed to all your one party media sources, who don't supply any quote at all.

Keeping the lemmings ignernt. Just the way the Democrats want 'em.
So you don't know who specifically he was talking about? Have you seen the entire quote or are you just taking RedState and (not so)Breitbart for their word because they are so credible?
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15718
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 32

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu May 18, 2017 6:55 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 5:09 pm
psk836 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 3:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:34 pm
Is that who he was talking about? It's hard to say since RedState and (not so)Breitbart aren't supplying the entire quote.
As opposed to all your one party media sources, who don't supply any quote at all.

Keeping the lemmings ignernt. Just the way the Democrats want 'em.
So you don't know who specifically he was talking about? Have you seen the entire quote or are you just taking RedState and (not so)Breitbart for their word because they are so credible?

Why are you so desperate to defend him? Oh yeah, he's a Democrat. Like you. Who do you think he was talking about?
0 x
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: antilib, barrysoetoro, Bing [Bot], chucky, I am Z, numarymag, psk836, stuporstitionist and 3 guests