Timeline of climate scientist alarmists: we have 10 years to save the planet (which one?)

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 22977
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 802

Timeline of climate scientist alarmists: we have 10 years to save the planet (which one?)

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:15 pm

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/ ... 19400.html

In 1988 we told the world that "We only have ten years left to save the planet."

In 1989, our wonderful comrades at the United [in Marxism] Nations decreed the same thing.

Then during the 2000 election season our Holy Prophet Who Has Never Been Wrong, Al Gorski (Muslim name: al-goreeza) issued a fatwa that we only had ten years left to save the planet.

Nobody listened. George Bush [spit, spit] won stole the election and the planet's environmental destruction continued.

So, in 2006, Prophet al-goreeza issued another fatwa: we only had until last year (i.e., ten years for those of you who've had the Jiffy Lobo) to save the planet.

And now, we are issuing the decree once more:

Image


http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ave-earth/
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 17289
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 2355

Post by chucky » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:16 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:15 pm
http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/ ... 19400.html

In 1988 we told the world that "We only have ten years left to save the planet."

In 1989, our wonderful comrades at the United [in Marxism] Nations decreed the same thing.

Then during the 2000 election season our Holy Prophet Who Has Never Been Wrong, Al Gorski (Muslim name: al-goreeza) issued a fatwa that we only had ten years left to save the planet.

Nobody listened. George Bush [spit, spit] won stole the election and the planet's environmental destruction continued.

So, in 2006, Prophet al-goreeza issued another fatwa: we only had until last year (i.e., ten years for those of you who've had the Jiffy Lobo) to save the planet.

And now, we are issuing the decree once more:

Image


http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ave-earth/
Then there is no problem. We can wait a few more decades and then spend 10 years saving the planet.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25069
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 838

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:27 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:16 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:15 pm
http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/ ... 19400.html

In 1988 we told the world that "We only have ten years left to save the planet."

In 1989, our wonderful comrades at the United [in Marxism] Nations decreed the same thing.

Then during the 2000 election season our Holy Prophet Who Has Never Been Wrong, Al Gorski (Muslim name: al-goreeza) issued a fatwa that we only had ten years left to save the planet.

Nobody listened. George Bush [spit, spit] won stole the election and the planet's environmental destruction continued.

So, in 2006, Prophet al-goreeza issued another fatwa: we only had until last year (i.e., ten years for those of you who've had the Jiffy Lobo) to save the planet.

And now, we are issuing the decree once more:

Image


http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ave-earth/
Then there is no problem. We can wait a few more decades and then spend 10 years saving the planet.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 22977
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 802

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:11 am

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:27 pm
chucky wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:16 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:15 pm
http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/ ... 19400.html

In 1988 we told the world that "We only have ten years left to save the planet."

In 1989, our wonderful comrades at the United [in Marxism] Nations decreed the same thing.

Then during the 2000 election season our Holy Prophet Who Has Never Been Wrong, Al Gorski (Muslim name: al-goreeza) issued a fatwa that we only had ten years left to save the planet.

Nobody listened. George Bush [spit, spit] won stole the election and the planet's environmental destruction continued.

So, in 2006, Prophet al-goreeza issued another fatwa: we only had until last year (i.e., ten years for those of you who've had the Jiffy Lobo) to save the planet.

And now, we are issuing the decree once more:

Image


http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ave-earth/
Then there is no problem. We can wait a few more decades and then spend 10 years saving the planet.

Where Elon Musk got his advice for Tesla.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

Post Reply