Play for free Battleship and Dig Dug

AIBAFS: "....One of the best political forums....." https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.aibafs.net

SILLY HAIRCUT FATBOY SAYS TRUMP IS BLUFFING

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
numarymag
Majesty

Re: SILLY HAIRCUT FATBOY SAYS TRUMP IS BLUFFING

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:09 am

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:01 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:23 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:07 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:10 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 am

I just did - can't you read?
how silly......you didn't refute a single FACT that I posted.....you did however say, astonishingly, that "President Bush did what he had to do and he did it well."

I guess expecting some honest rebuttal to the FACTS that I posted would be a non-starter from someone who has proudly posted " Bush had no failures in his 8 years as POTUS."

Again, can you show where any of the facts that i posted are refutable?
When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. In the meantime you and I both know you to be a liar and attacker of my family for which you have never apologized and therefore I owe you nothing. Your interpretation of historical events are so erroneous that I can't imagine you being a teacher and filling children with such hate of this country.
"When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. "

When Brookboy offers any back up to his initial posts I will be happy to comply also. In the meanwhile you can mind your own business.
Yeah, I know what you meant. "Truth sources"? lol
No you don't know what I meant but perhaps you can answer this: When Brookboy calls President George W Bush a "butcher" because of the war on his watch that lost us 4497 - what would you call President Franklin D Roosevelt lost 291,557 because of the war on his watch?
Yeah, I really did. I'm laughing at how you said it. "Truth sources" is funny. Perhaps "credible" is not in your limited vocabulary.

Regardless of what BB calls GWB, I would call FDR a man that made a tough decision.
So if it appears "credible" it is truthful for you? As for President George W Bush - I see no difference between his war and FDR's decision except for the greater number dead in the latter. Tough decisions had to be made for both of them and I would believe that the survivors of both wars find those that died just as important in the smaller number as in the large.
cred·i·ble
ˈkredəb(ə)l/
adjective
able to be believed; convincing.

There's a huge difference between the two. FDR was in a war that was necessary. GWB took us into a war that was not.
I find no difference in the two decisions but then I don't expect fairness from you.

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:09 am
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am

how silly......you didn't refute a single FACT that I posted.....you did however say, astonishingly, that "President Bush did what he had to do and he did it well."

I guess expecting some honest rebuttal to the FACTS that I posted would be a non-starter from someone who has proudly posted " Bush had no failures in his 8 years as POTUS."

Again, can you show where any of the facts that i posted are refutable?
When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. In the meantime you and I both know you to be a liar and attacker of my family for which you have never apologized and therefore I owe you nothing. Your interpretation of historical events are so erroneous that I can't imagine you being a teacher and filling children with such hate of this country.
"When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. "

When Brookboy offers any back up to his initial posts I will be happy to comply also. In the meanwhile you can mind your own business.
No you don't know what I meant but perhaps you can answer this: When Brookboy calls President George W Bush a "butcher" because of the war on his watch that lost us 4497 - what would you call President Franklin D Roosevelt lost 291,557 because of the war on his watch?
Yeah, I really did. I'm laughing at how you said it. "Truth sources" is funny. Perhaps "credible" is not in your limited vocabulary.

Regardless of what BB calls GWB, I would call FDR a man that made a tough decision.
So if it appears "credible" it is truthful for you? As for President George W Bush - I see no difference between his war and FDR's decision except for the greater number dead in the latter. Tough decisions had to be made for both of them and I would believe that the survivors of both wars find those that died just as important in the smaller number as in the large.
cred·i·ble
ˈkredəb(ə)l/
adjective

There's a huge difference between the two. FDR was in a war that was necessary. GWB took us into a war that was not.
I find no difference in the two decisions but then I don't expect fairness from you.
You just can't stand being disagreed with, can you?
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

numarymag
Majesty

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:38 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 am
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

cred·i·ble
ˈkredəb(ə)l/
adjective

It depends on who it is and what we are disagreeing about.

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:42 pm

numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:38 pm
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

cred·i·ble
ˈkredəb(ə)l/
adjective

You should work on that.
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

numarymag
Majesty

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:44 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:42 pm
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

cred·i·ble
ˈkredəb(ə)l/
adjective

You should work on that.
You should just mind your own business.

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:48 pm

numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:44 pm
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

cred·i·ble
ˈkredəb(ə)l/
adjective

You should work on that.
You're posting on a public message board. If it's private then you should take it to PM.

numarymag
Majesty

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:50 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:48 pm
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

cred·i·ble
ˈkredəb(ə)l/
adjective

You should work on that.
You're posting on a public message board. If it's private then you should take it to PM.
You were the one that made it personal when you took a personal shot at me.

Apple1
Courtier

Post by Apple1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:53 pm

lol, well that is rich! The pot calling the kettle black. :guffaw:
Did you mean: airbags

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:57 pm

numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

cred·i·ble
ˈkredəb(ə)l/
adjective

You should work on that.
Does it bother you that I beat you to the punch?

numarymag
Majesty

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:59 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:57 pm
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
numarymag wrote:

cred·i·ble
ˈkredəb(ə)l/
adjective

You should work on that.
Does it bother you that I beat you to the punch?
The very fact that ugly people like you exist bothers me.