SILLY HAIRCUT FATBOY SAYS TRUMP IS BLUFFING

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 462

Re: SILLY HAIRCUT FATBOY SAYS TRUMP IS BLUFFING

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:15 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:17 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:44 pm
He's probably right.

WOW!! You AMERICA HATING libturd democrats sure LOVE your muslim TERRORISTS and COMMUNIST DICTATORS!!

;)2
HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING!!!!

However, I do miss S. Hussein so very much.........after all, the Iraqi people were so much better off under S. Hussein......especially those darn Iraqi Christians......and there was NO Al Queda in Iraq when our now-mulching Saddam was in power.....

OY VEY........what kind of nitwited "leaders" would spend over a trillion dollars, slaughter 4497 of it's own troops, wound tens of thousands of it's own troops.......ALL TO MAKE THE REGION, AND WORLD, A MUCH LESS SAFE PLACE?

God Bless America?
If you really believe all that crap why are you just posting on a message board instead of out there doing something about it? You are such a phony.
Every part of your Grave Dancer's post is factual.

Please show which of the FACTS that I posted is "crap" as you say.
It is the same message you have been pushing ever since I've had the unfortunate experience of reading your propaganda. You hate President George W Bush and even blame him for the attack on the Towers. I have read your lies ever since I started posting some years back and you have not grown into the sure knowledge that you are a waste of breath.
So you can't refute any of the facts that I presented in my post?

How do you refute ignorance and taking facts out of context and turning them into lies? President George W Bush did what he had to do and he did it well. I have been reading you long enough to know how you twist everything into a roaring hate for him. We have lost every inch gained under Bush during the torture of having Obama for 8 years and now President Trump is having to clean up Obama's mess. Seems to be the fate of Republicans to be constantly cleaning up after failed Democrats.
So you can't refute ANY of the FACTS that I posted?
I just did - can't you read?
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Majesty
Posts: 4408
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
x 357

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:15 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:17 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:44 pm
He's probably right.

WOW!! You AMERICA HATING libturd democrats sure LOVE your muslim TERRORISTS and COMMUNIST DICTATORS!!

;)2
HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING!!!!

However, I do miss S. Hussein so very much.........after all, the Iraqi people were so much better off under S. Hussein......especially those darn Iraqi Christians......and there was NO Al Queda in Iraq when our now-mulching Saddam was in power.....

OY VEY........what kind of nitwited "leaders" would spend over a trillion dollars, slaughter 4497 of it's own troops, wound tens of thousands of it's own troops.......ALL TO MAKE THE REGION, AND WORLD, A MUCH LESS SAFE PLACE?

God Bless America?
If you really believe all that crap why are you just posting on a message board instead of out there doing something about it? You are such a phony.
Every part of your Grave Dancer's post is factual.

Please show which of the FACTS that I posted is "crap" as you say.
It is the same message you have been pushing ever since I've had the unfortunate experience of reading your propaganda. You hate President George W Bush and even blame him for the attack on the Towers. I have read your lies ever since I started posting some years back and you have not grown into the sure knowledge that you are a waste of breath.
So you can't refute any of the facts that I presented in my post?

How do you refute ignorance and taking facts out of context and turning them into lies? President George W Bush did what he had to do and he did it well. I have been reading you long enough to know how you twist everything into a roaring hate for him. We have lost every inch gained under Bush during the torture of having Obama for 8 years and now President Trump is having to clean up Obama's mess. Seems to be the fate of Republicans to be constantly cleaning up after failed Democrats.
So you can't refute ANY of the FACTS that I posted?
I just did - can't you read?
how silly......you didn't refute a single FACT that I posted.....you did however say, astonishingly, that "President Bush did what he had to do and he did it well."

I guess expecting some honest rebuttal to the FACTS that I posted would be a non-starter from someone who has proudly posted " Bush had no failures in his 8 years as POTUS."

Again, can you show where any of the facts that i posted are refutable?
0 x

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 462

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:10 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:15 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:17 am



WOW!! You AMERICA HATING libturd democrats sure LOVE your muslim TERRORISTS and COMMUNIST DICTATORS!!

;)2
HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING!!!!

However, I do miss S. Hussein so very much.........after all, the Iraqi people were so much better off under S. Hussein......especially those darn Iraqi Christians......and there was NO Al Queda in Iraq when our now-mulching Saddam was in power.....

OY VEY........what kind of nitwited "leaders" would spend over a trillion dollars, slaughter 4497 of it's own troops, wound tens of thousands of it's own troops.......ALL TO MAKE THE REGION, AND WORLD, A MUCH LESS SAFE PLACE?

God Bless America?
If you really believe all that crap why are you just posting on a message board instead of out there doing something about it? You are such a phony.
Every part of your Grave Dancer's post is factual.

Please show which of the FACTS that I posted is "crap" as you say.
It is the same message you have been pushing ever since I've had the unfortunate experience of reading your propaganda. You hate President George W Bush and even blame him for the attack on the Towers. I have read your lies ever since I started posting some years back and you have not grown into the sure knowledge that you are a waste of breath.
So you can't refute any of the facts that I presented in my post?

How do you refute ignorance and taking facts out of context and turning them into lies? President George W Bush did what he had to do and he did it well. I have been reading you long enough to know how you twist everything into a roaring hate for him. We have lost every inch gained under Bush during the torture of having Obama for 8 years and now President Trump is having to clean up Obama's mess. Seems to be the fate of Republicans to be constantly cleaning up after failed Democrats.
So you can't refute ANY of the FACTS that I posted?
I just did - can't you read?
how silly......you didn't refute a single FACT that I posted.....you did however say, astonishingly, that "President Bush did what he had to do and he did it well."

I guess expecting some honest rebuttal to the FACTS that I posted would be a non-starter from someone who has proudly posted " Bush had no failures in his 8 years as POTUS."

Again, can you show where any of the facts that i posted are refutable?
When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. In the meantime you and I both know you to be a liar and attacker of my family for which you have never apologized and therefore I owe you nothing. Your interpretation of historical events are so erroneous that I can't imagine you being a teacher and filling children with such hate of this country.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 20170
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 360

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:10 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:15 am


HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING!!!!

However, I do miss S. Hussein so very much.........after all, the Iraqi people were so much better off under S. Hussein......especially those darn Iraqi Christians......and there was NO Al Queda in Iraq when our now-mulching Saddam was in power.....

OY VEY........what kind of nitwited "leaders" would spend over a trillion dollars, slaughter 4497 of it's own troops, wound tens of thousands of it's own troops.......ALL TO MAKE THE REGION, AND WORLD, A MUCH LESS SAFE PLACE?

God Bless America?
If you really believe all that crap why are you just posting on a message board instead of out there doing something about it? You are such a phony.
Every part of your Grave Dancer's post is factual.

Please show which of the FACTS that I posted is "crap" as you say.
It is the same message you have been pushing ever since I've had the unfortunate experience of reading your propaganda. You hate President George W Bush and even blame him for the attack on the Towers. I have read your lies ever since I started posting some years back and you have not grown into the sure knowledge that you are a waste of breath.
So you can't refute any of the facts that I presented in my post?

How do you refute ignorance and taking facts out of context and turning them into lies? President George W Bush did what he had to do and he did it well. I have been reading you long enough to know how you twist everything into a roaring hate for him. We have lost every inch gained under Bush during the torture of having Obama for 8 years and now President Trump is having to clean up Obama's mess. Seems to be the fate of Republicans to be constantly cleaning up after failed Democrats.
So you can't refute ANY of the FACTS that I posted?
I just did - can't you read?
how silly......you didn't refute a single FACT that I posted.....you did however say, astonishingly, that "President Bush did what he had to do and he did it well."

I guess expecting some honest rebuttal to the FACTS that I posted would be a non-starter from someone who has proudly posted " Bush had no failures in his 8 years as POTUS."

Again, can you show where any of the facts that i posted are refutable?
When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. In the meantime you and I both know you to be a liar and attacker of my family for which you have never apologized and therefore I owe you nothing. Your interpretation of historical events are so erroneous that I can't imagine you being a teacher and filling children with such hate of this country.
"When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. "

Image
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 462

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:07 am

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:10 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 am


If you really believe all that crap why are you just posting on a message board instead of out there doing something about it? You are such a phony.
Every part of your Grave Dancer's post is factual.

Please show which of the FACTS that I posted is "crap" as you say.
It is the same message you have been pushing ever since I've had the unfortunate experience of reading your propaganda. You hate President George W Bush and even blame him for the attack on the Towers. I have read your lies ever since I started posting some years back and you have not grown into the sure knowledge that you are a waste of breath.
So you can't refute any of the facts that I presented in my post?

How do you refute ignorance and taking facts out of context and turning them into lies? President George W Bush did what he had to do and he did it well. I have been reading you long enough to know how you twist everything into a roaring hate for him. We have lost every inch gained under Bush during the torture of having Obama for 8 years and now President Trump is having to clean up Obama's mess. Seems to be the fate of Republicans to be constantly cleaning up after failed Democrats.
So you can't refute ANY of the FACTS that I posted?
I just did - can't you read?
how silly......you didn't refute a single FACT that I posted.....you did however say, astonishingly, that "President Bush did what he had to do and he did it well."

I guess expecting some honest rebuttal to the FACTS that I posted would be a non-starter from someone who has proudly posted " Bush had no failures in his 8 years as POTUS."

Again, can you show where any of the facts that i posted are refutable?
When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. In the meantime you and I both know you to be a liar and attacker of my family for which you have never apologized and therefore I owe you nothing. Your interpretation of historical events are so erroneous that I can't imagine you being a teacher and filling children with such hate of this country.
"When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. "

Image
When Brookboy offers any back up to his initial posts I will be happy to comply also. In the meanwhile you can mind your own business.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 20170
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 360

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:23 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:07 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:10 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 am


Every part of your Grave Dancer's post is factual.

Please show which of the FACTS that I posted is "crap" as you say.
It is the same message you have been pushing ever since I've had the unfortunate experience of reading your propaganda. You hate President George W Bush and even blame him for the attack on the Towers. I have read your lies ever since I started posting some years back and you have not grown into the sure knowledge that you are a waste of breath.
So you can't refute any of the facts that I presented in my post?

How do you refute ignorance and taking facts out of context and turning them into lies? President George W Bush did what he had to do and he did it well. I have been reading you long enough to know how you twist everything into a roaring hate for him. We have lost every inch gained under Bush during the torture of having Obama for 8 years and now President Trump is having to clean up Obama's mess. Seems to be the fate of Republicans to be constantly cleaning up after failed Democrats.
So you can't refute ANY of the FACTS that I posted?
I just did - can't you read?
how silly......you didn't refute a single FACT that I posted.....you did however say, astonishingly, that "President Bush did what he had to do and he did it well."

I guess expecting some honest rebuttal to the FACTS that I posted would be a non-starter from someone who has proudly posted " Bush had no failures in his 8 years as POTUS."

Again, can you show where any of the facts that i posted are refutable?
When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. In the meantime you and I both know you to be a liar and attacker of my family for which you have never apologized and therefore I owe you nothing. Your interpretation of historical events are so erroneous that I can't imagine you being a teacher and filling children with such hate of this country.
"When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. "

Image
When Brookboy offers any back up to his initial posts I will be happy to comply also. In the meanwhile you can mind your own business.
Yeah, I know what you meant. "Truth sources"? lol
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 462

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 am

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:23 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:07 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:10 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 am


It is the same message you have been pushing ever since I've had the unfortunate experience of reading your propaganda. You hate President George W Bush and even blame him for the attack on the Towers. I have read your lies ever since I started posting some years back and you have not grown into the sure knowledge that you are a waste of breath.
So you can't refute any of the facts that I presented in my post?

How do you refute ignorance and taking facts out of context and turning them into lies? President George W Bush did what he had to do and he did it well. I have been reading you long enough to know how you twist everything into a roaring hate for him. We have lost every inch gained under Bush during the torture of having Obama for 8 years and now President Trump is having to clean up Obama's mess. Seems to be the fate of Republicans to be constantly cleaning up after failed Democrats.
So you can't refute ANY of the FACTS that I posted?
I just did - can't you read?
how silly......you didn't refute a single FACT that I posted.....you did however say, astonishingly, that "President Bush did what he had to do and he did it well."

I guess expecting some honest rebuttal to the FACTS that I posted would be a non-starter from someone who has proudly posted " Bush had no failures in his 8 years as POTUS."

Again, can you show where any of the facts that i posted are refutable?
When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. In the meantime you and I both know you to be a liar and attacker of my family for which you have never apologized and therefore I owe you nothing. Your interpretation of historical events are so erroneous that I can't imagine you being a teacher and filling children with such hate of this country.
"When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. "

Image
When Brookboy offers any back up to his initial posts I will be happy to comply also. In the meanwhile you can mind your own business.
Yeah, I know what you meant. "Truth sources"? lol
No you don't know what I meant but perhaps you can answer this: When Brookboy calls President George W Bush a "butcher" because of the war on his watch that lost us 4497 - what would you call President Franklin D Roosevelt lost 291,557 because of the war on his watch?
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 20170
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 360

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:23 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:07 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:10 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 am


So you can't refute any of the facts that I presented in my post?

How do you refute ignorance and taking facts out of context and turning them into lies? President George W Bush did what he had to do and he did it well. I have been reading you long enough to know how you twist everything into a roaring hate for him. We have lost every inch gained under Bush during the torture of having Obama for 8 years and now President Trump is having to clean up Obama's mess. Seems to be the fate of Republicans to be constantly cleaning up after failed Democrats.
So you can't refute ANY of the FACTS that I posted?
I just did - can't you read?
how silly......you didn't refute a single FACT that I posted.....you did however say, astonishingly, that "President Bush did what he had to do and he did it well."

I guess expecting some honest rebuttal to the FACTS that I posted would be a non-starter from someone who has proudly posted " Bush had no failures in his 8 years as POTUS."

Again, can you show where any of the facts that i posted are refutable?
When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. In the meantime you and I both know you to be a liar and attacker of my family for which you have never apologized and therefore I owe you nothing. Your interpretation of historical events are so erroneous that I can't imagine you being a teacher and filling children with such hate of this country.
"When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. "

Image
When Brookboy offers any back up to his initial posts I will be happy to comply also. In the meanwhile you can mind your own business.
Yeah, I know what you meant. "Truth sources"? lol
No you don't know what I meant but perhaps you can answer this: When Brookboy calls President George W Bush a "butcher" because of the war on his watch that lost us 4497 - what would you call President Franklin D Roosevelt lost 291,557 because of the war on his watch?
Yeah, I really did. I'm laughing at how you said it. "Truth sources" is funny. Perhaps "credible" is not in your limited vocabulary.

Regardless of what BB calls GWB, I would call FDR a man that made a tough decision.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 462

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:59 am

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:23 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:07 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:10 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 am


How do you refute ignorance and taking facts out of context and turning them into lies? President George W Bush did what he had to do and he did it well. I have been reading you long enough to know how you twist everything into a roaring hate for him. We have lost every inch gained under Bush during the torture of having Obama for 8 years and now President Trump is having to clean up Obama's mess. Seems to be the fate of Republicans to be constantly cleaning up after failed Democrats.
So you can't refute ANY of the FACTS that I posted?
I just did - can't you read?
how silly......you didn't refute a single FACT that I posted.....you did however say, astonishingly, that "President Bush did what he had to do and he did it well."

I guess expecting some honest rebuttal to the FACTS that I posted would be a non-starter from someone who has proudly posted " Bush had no failures in his 8 years as POTUS."

Again, can you show where any of the facts that i posted are refutable?
When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. In the meantime you and I both know you to be a liar and attacker of my family for which you have never apologized and therefore I owe you nothing. Your interpretation of historical events are so erroneous that I can't imagine you being a teacher and filling children with such hate of this country.
"When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. "

Image
When Brookboy offers any back up to his initial posts I will be happy to comply also. In the meanwhile you can mind your own business.
Yeah, I know what you meant. "Truth sources"? lol
No you don't know what I meant but perhaps you can answer this: When Brookboy calls President George W Bush a "butcher" because of the war on his watch that lost us 4497 - what would you call President Franklin D Roosevelt lost 291,557 because of the war on his watch?
Yeah, I really did. I'm laughing at how you said it. "Truth sources" is funny. Perhaps "credible" is not in your limited vocabulary.

Regardless of what BB calls GWB, I would call FDR a man that made a tough decision.
So if it appears "credible" it is truthful for you? As for President George W Bush - I see no difference between his war and FDR's decision except for the greater number dead in the latter. Tough decisions had to be made for both of them and I would believe that the survivors of both wars find those that died just as important in the smaller number as in the large.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 20170
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 360

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:01 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:23 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:07 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:10 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 am


So you can't refute ANY of the FACTS that I posted?
I just did - can't you read?
how silly......you didn't refute a single FACT that I posted.....you did however say, astonishingly, that "President Bush did what he had to do and he did it well."

I guess expecting some honest rebuttal to the FACTS that I posted would be a non-starter from someone who has proudly posted " Bush had no failures in his 8 years as POTUS."

Again, can you show where any of the facts that i posted are refutable?
When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. In the meantime you and I both know you to be a liar and attacker of my family for which you have never apologized and therefore I owe you nothing. Your interpretation of historical events are so erroneous that I can't imagine you being a teacher and filling children with such hate of this country.
"When you back up what you say by providing truth sources it won't be necessary to waste my time refuting your lies because you can't find any. "

Image
When Brookboy offers any back up to his initial posts I will be happy to comply also. In the meanwhile you can mind your own business.
Yeah, I know what you meant. "Truth sources"? lol
No you don't know what I meant but perhaps you can answer this: When Brookboy calls President George W Bush a "butcher" because of the war on his watch that lost us 4497 - what would you call President Franklin D Roosevelt lost 291,557 because of the war on his watch?
Yeah, I really did. I'm laughing at how you said it. "Truth sources" is funny. Perhaps "credible" is not in your limited vocabulary.

Regardless of what BB calls GWB, I would call FDR a man that made a tough decision.
So if it appears "credible" it is truthful for you? As for President George W Bush - I see no difference between his war and FDR's decision except for the greater number dead in the latter. Tough decisions had to be made for both of them and I would believe that the survivors of both wars find those that died just as important in the smaller number as in the large.
cred·i·ble
ˈkredəb(ə)l/
adjective
able to be believed; convincing.

There's a huge difference between the two. FDR was in a war that was necessary. GWB took us into a war that was not.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chucky, clusterchuck, I am Z, illeatyourdates2, stuporstitionist and 7 guests