TGIF 🍺

SILLY HAIRCUT FATBOY SAYS TRUMP IS BLUFFING

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:44 pm

He's probably right.
Stupidity deserves no pity.

illeatyourdates2
God-Like

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:17 am

thelionofthenorth wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:44 pm
He's probably right.

WOW!! You AMERICA HATING libturd democrats sure LOVE your muslim TERRORISTS and COMMUNIST DICTATORS!!

;)2

brookboy123
Heir Apparent

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:15 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:17 am
He's probably right.

WOW!! You AMERICA HATING libturd democrats sure LOVE your muslim TERRORISTS and COMMUNIST DICTATORS!!

;)2
HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING!!!!

However, I do miss S. Hussein so very much.........after all, the Iraqi people were so much better off under S. Hussein......especially those darn Iraqi Christians......and there was NO Al Queda in Iraq when our now-mulching Saddam was in power.....

OY VEY........what kind of nitwited "leaders" would spend over a trillion dollars, slaughter 4497 of it's own troops, wound tens of thousands of it's own troops.......ALL TO MAKE THE REGION, AND WORLD, A MUCH LESS SAFE PLACE?

God Bless America?

numarymag
Majesty

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 am

brookboy123 wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:15 am
He's probably right.

;)2

However, I do miss S. Hussein so very much.........after all, the Iraqi people were so much better off under S. Hussein......especially those darn Iraqi Christians......and there was NO Al Queda in Iraq when our now-mulching Saddam was in power.....

OY VEY........what kind of nitwited "leaders" would spend over a trillion dollars, slaughter 4497 of it's own troops, wound tens of thousands of it's own troops.......ALL TO MAKE THE REGION, AND WORLD, A MUCH LESS SAFE PLACE?

God Bless America?
If you really believe all that crap why are you just posting on a message board instead of out there doing something about it? You are such a phony.

brookboy123
Heir Apparent

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 am

numarymag wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 am
He's probably right.

;)2

God Bless America?
If you really believe all that crap why are you just posting on a message board instead of out there doing something about it? You are such a phony.
Every part of your Grave Dancer's post is factual.

Please show which of the FACTS that I posted is "crap" as you say.

numarymag
Majesty

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 am

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 am
He's probably right.

;)2

God Bless America?

It is the same message you have been pushing ever since I've had the unfortunate experience of reading your propaganda. You hate President George W Bush and even blame him for the attack on the Towers. I have read your lies ever since I started posting some years back and you have not grown into the sure knowledge that you are a waste of breath.

brookboy123
Heir Apparent

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 am

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 am
He's probably right.

;)2

God Bless America?

It is the same message you have been pushing ever since I've had the unfortunate experience of reading your propaganda. You hate President George W Bush and even blame him for the attack on the Towers. I have read your lies ever since I started posting some years back and you have not grown into the sure knowledge that you are a waste of breath.
So you can't refute any of the facts that I presented in my post?

numarymag
Majesty

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 am

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 am
He's probably right.

;)2

God Bless America?

How do you refute ignorance and taking facts out of context and turning them into lies? President George W Bush did what he had to do and he did it well. I have been reading you long enough to know how you twist everything into a roaring hate for him. We have lost every inch gained under Bush during the torture of having Obama for 8 years and now President Trump is having to clean up Obama's mess. Seems to be the fate of Republicans to be constantly cleaning up after failed Democrats.

brookboy123
Heir Apparent

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 am

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 am
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 am
He's probably right.

;)2

God Bless America?

How do you refute ignorance and taking facts out of context and turning them into lies? President George W Bush did what he had to do and he did it well. I have been reading you long enough to know how you twist everything into a roaring hate for him. We have lost every inch gained under Bush during the torture of having Obama for 8 years and now President Trump is having to clean up Obama's mess. Seems to be the fate of Republicans to be constantly cleaning up after failed Democrats.
So you can't refute ANY of the FACTS that I posted?