Hens Claim The Top Fox

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
psk836
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6233
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am
x 668

Hens Claim The Top Fox

Post by psk836 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:44 pm

I wonder when women will start going after Hollywood bigwigs....

Oh wait, those guys are all liberals. So that would make the accusers whores and sluts.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 11481
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 573

Post by nolaxride » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:25 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:44 pm
I wonder when women will start going after Hollywood bigwigs....

Oh wait, those guys are all liberals. So that would make the accusers whores and sluts.
The feds have been investigating Hollywood for over a year....
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
Apple1
Nobility
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 pm
x 30
Contact:

Post by Apple1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 pm

Its a shame Bill couldn't control himself.

Whats even worse is that you are attempting to blame the victims.
0 x
Did you mean: airbags

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 9242
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 1155

Post by I am Z » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Apple1 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 pm
Its a shame Bill couldn't control himself.

Whats even worse is that you are attempting to blame the victims.
please tell us in detail, exactly what o'reilly did.

I have not read any details.

:up:
0 x
long before there was a president Trump, I insisted on saying Merry Christmas!

:angel11:

User avatar
Apple1
Nobility
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 pm
x 30
Contact:

Post by Apple1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 pm

I am Z wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:43 pm
Apple1 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 pm
Its a shame Bill couldn't control himself.

Whats even worse is that you are attempting to blame the victims.
please tell us in detail, exactly what o'reilly did.

I have not read any details.

:up:
Well dear, you won't see the details from the women he spent 13 million on for hush money.

However, there are (imagine this!) more women coming forward. I'm sure you know how to google, does Yahoo not cover this?
0 x
Did you mean: airbags

User avatar
Apple1
Nobility
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 pm
x 30
Contact:

Post by Apple1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:44 pm
I wonder when women will start going after Hollywood bigwigs....

Oh wait, those guys are all liberals. So that would make the accusers whores and sluts.
You mean like Bill Cosby? :guffaw:
0 x
Did you mean: airbags

User avatar
psk836
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6233
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am
x 668

Post by psk836 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:07 am

Apple1 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:44 pm
I wonder when women will start going after Hollywood bigwigs....

Oh wait, those guys are all liberals. So that would make the accusers whores and sluts.
You mean like Bill Cosby? :guffaw:
Apparently you missed the part where Cosby didn't go down until AFTER he started preaching black conservative values.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... an/306774/
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 21027
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 445

Post by evilconempire » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:23 am

O'Reilly made his bed and now he has to lie in it. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
psk836
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6233
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am
x 668

Post by psk836 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:39 am

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:23 am
O'Reilly made his bed and now he has to lie in it. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?
I think you're probably right to a degree. O'Reilly probably said things that were inappropriate. But we do not know that they elevate to the level of terminable offenses. As I mentioned yesterday, it was decided to simply settle the prior allegations and there was no admission of guilt. And with the current case, O'Reilly continued to have the "victim" on as a guest for many months after the supposed offensive invitation. And he continued to promote her book. And he got her onto The View which she herself said was instrumental in her book promotion. So while the invitation may have been offensive his actions would not pass muster in a court of law as harassment or discrimination. Therefore they would not be grounds for termination.

What led to his termination was the astroturfed assault on his advertisers, led initially by Media Matters and then by others who are now organized against Trump and those who support Trump. It may be that O'Reilly's greatest offense was that he was a vocal supporter of Trump, and this is what put him into the activists' crosshairs.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 21027
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 445

Post by evilconempire » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:50 am

psk836 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:39 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:23 am
O'Reilly made his bed and now he has to lie in it. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?
I think you're probably right to a degree. O'Reilly probably said things that were inappropriate. But we do not know that they elevate to the level of terminable offenses. As I mentioned yesterday, it was decided to simply settle the prior allegations and there was no admission of guilt. And with the current case, O'Reilly continued to have the "victim" on as a guest for many months after the supposed offensive invitation. And he continued to promote her book. And he got her onto The View which she herself said was instrumental in her book promotion. So while the invitation may have been offensive his actions would not pass muster in a court of law as harassment or discrimination. Therefore they would not be grounds for termination.

What led to his termination was the astroturfed assault on his advertisers, led initially by Media Matters and then by others who are now organized against Trump and those who support Trump. It may be that O'Reilly's greatest offense was that he was a vocal supporter of Trump, and this is what put him into the activists' crosshairs.
We know that Fox did their own internal investigation and determined these were terminable offenses. That the most current accuser chose to continue to work with him does not indicate the offense was not harassment. That he chose to have her on and promote her book is irrelevant also.

He has a history of this behavior. It has nothing to do with his support of Trump.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nolaxride and 5 guests