8 yr old suspected of killing a toddler in Muskegon Mi

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 2623
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 24

Re: 8 yr old suspected of killing a toddler in Muskegon Mi

Post by Pete » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:27 am
Apple1 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 am
so...still waiting....are you properly fed yet.... tell me exactly why you posted this particular tragedy.
Skin color. It's all about skin color with him.
You are the first to mention skin color. As usual
0 x
I broke a mirror at my house. It's supposed to bring seven years bad luck but my lawyer thinks he can get me five

User avatar
Apple1
Courtier
Posts: 972
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 pm
x 2
Contact:

Post by Apple1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:31 am
Apple1 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 am
so...still waiting....are you properly fed yet.... tell me exactly why you posted this particular tragedy.
for the same reason that yahoo posted it on the net. is that too much for you to comprehend?

it's ok if it is.

only a fool would think that it's not a tragedy.

there is a whole lot to answer for.
Comprehension is an issue for some.
Who said this is not a tragedy. I'm asking why you posted this particular tragedy. What does it represent to you and how is this political?
0 x
Did you mean: airbags

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15918
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 14

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:27 am
Apple1 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 am
so...still waiting....are you properly fed yet.... tell me exactly why you posted this particular tragedy.
Skin color. It's all about skin color with him.
You are the first to mention skin color. As usual
Don't play dumb. You know as well as I do that's the only reason he posted it.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15472
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 6

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Apple1 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:35 pm
I am Z wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:34 pm
Apple1 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:21 pm
What sort of freak takes pleasure in posting this?
I take no pleasure in this. are you that stupid?
Right so why don't you spell it out for me. I'm so stupid I need you to tell me exactly why you posted this particular tragedy.
Why did you liberals prance & cheer any time one of our troops got killed in Iraq (under Bush)?
0 x
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15472
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 6

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:27 am
Apple1 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 am
so...still waiting....are you properly fed yet.... tell me exactly why you posted this particular tragedy.
Skin color. It's all about skin color with him.
You are the first to mention skin color. As usual
Liberals have a guilt on their conscience.
0 x
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15472
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 6

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:46 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:27 am
Apple1 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 am
so...still waiting....are you properly fed yet.... tell me exactly why you posted this particular tragedy.
Skin color. It's all about skin color with him.
Shouldn't you be posting your Tesla Motors/global warming bullsh#?
0 x
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 2623
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 24

Post by Pete » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:51 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:16 pm
Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:27 am
Apple1 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 am
so...still waiting....are you properly fed yet.... tell me exactly why you posted this particular tragedy.
Skin color. It's all about skin color with him.
You are the first to mention skin color. As usual
Don't play dumb. You know as well as I do that's the only reason he posted it.
"You know" lmao
0 x
I broke a mirror at my house. It's supposed to bring seven years bad luck but my lawyer thinks he can get me five

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm
x 11

Post by Bigbaddoe » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:59 pm

YES some day cares are open 24 hours. As far as last names go, so what? NOW where the adults were that is a question to ask the day care owner/workers.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15918
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 14

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:51 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:16 pm
Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:27 am
Apple1 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 am
so...still waiting....are you properly fed yet.... tell me exactly why you posted this particular tragedy.
Skin color. It's all about skin color with him.
You are the first to mention skin color. As usual
Don't play dumb. You know as well as I do that's the only reason he posted it.
"You know" lmao
Tell me what's the ratio of tragedies he's posted involving blacks and those involving whites. I'll give you half the ration....X:0
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
Apple1
Courtier
Posts: 972
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 pm
x 2
Contact:

Post by Apple1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:02 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:44 pm
Apple1 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:35 pm
I am Z wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:34 pm
Apple1 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:21 pm
What sort of freak takes pleasure in posting this?
I take no pleasure in this. are you that stupid?
Right so why don't you spell it out for me. I'm so stupid I need you to tell me exactly why you posted this particular tragedy.
Why did you liberals prance & cheer any time one of our troops got killed in Iraq (under Bush)?
WTF...talk about DEFLECTION.

Can Z answer a simple question?
Right so why don't you spell it out for me. I'm so stupid I need you to tell me exactly why you posted this particular tragedy.
0 x
Did you mean: airbags

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests