do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?

Post by evilconempire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:39 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:09 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:52 am
I don't and a search of your posts for "emboldened" returns one result...this thread. Do you have proof you said this?

lol!! you poor thing, bless your little pea pickin' heart!

I have said on this board.

I didn't start a thread about it but that doesn't matter.

watch as I say it again........Obama's weak foreign policy only emboldened our enemies. that's how ISIS developed. that's how Syria's leader has gotten away with killing hundreds of thousands of Syrians.
So is that a "yes I have proof" or a "no I don't have proof"?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Re: do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:52 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:39 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I don't and a search of your posts for "emboldened" returns one result...this thread. Do you have proof you said this?

watch as I say it again........Obama's weak foreign policy only emboldened our enemies. that's how ISIS developed. that's how Syria's leader has gotten away with killing hundreds of thousands of Syrians.
neither. get over it snowflake.

the real subject is about Obama and his weak foreign policy vs a real president.

:rolling:
0 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:54 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

There's nothing to get over.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:56 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:54 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

There's nothing to get over.
Zi@@erhead likes to pat himself on the back just like Drump. And just like Drump, it was a fail. :singe2:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Why is DonTårdo using Obama emojis?
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Toshi wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:01 pm
Why is DonTårdo using Obama emojis?
maybe like most liberal, progressive, self loathing, whiteys.....he's got closeted racist tendencies.

:sipping-coffee:
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:52 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:57 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:55 am
evilconempire wrote:
It might have been on a prior board or he could have used a synonym of "emboldened"
Of course. You must not remember it well if you don't know whether of not it was even on this board or if he used the word "emboldened."
I definitely remember him making that point more than once in the last few years . I don't remember when or his exact words. :)2
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

chucky

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:54 pm

I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

the real subject is about Obama and his weak foreign policy vs a real president.

It's best to focus on the big picture rather than to nitpick exact words like some here do. It's a lesson Greg Brady was able to learn. :)2
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:00 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
It might have been on a prior board or he could have used a synonym of "emboldened"
Of course. You must not remember it well if you don't know whether of not it was even on this board or if he used the word "emboldened."
I definitely remember him making that point more than once in the last few years . I don't remember when or his exact words. :)2
I'm not the subject of the thread topic, although he would prefer it since he can't defend his previous idol...oblasphemer.

:d:
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:01 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:00 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I'm not the subject of the thread topic, although he would prefer it since he can't defend his previous idol...oblasphemer.

:d:
He isn't easy to defend on many issues.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier