do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-obama-off ... 03455.html

this is just one of his former advisors who is now speaking out.
0 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:49 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 am
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-obama-off ... 03455.html

this is just one of his former advisors who is now speaking out.
I do.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: do you remember when i was saying that obama's foreign policy emboldened our enemies?

Post by evilconempire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:52 am

I don't and a search of your posts for "emboldened" returns one result...this thread. Do you have proof you said this?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:55 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:52 am
I don't and a search of your posts for "emboldened" returns one result...this thread. Do you have proof you said this?
It might have been on a prior board or he could have used a synonym of "emboldened"
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:56 am

Barry who? :nesaitpas:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:57 am

chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:55 am
evilconempire wrote:
It might have been on a prior board or he could have used a synonym of "emboldened"
Of course. You must not remember it well if you don't know whether of not it was even on this board or if he used the word "emboldened."
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:58 am

chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:55 am
evilconempire wrote:
I thought you said you remembered? :eyes2:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:09 pm

evilconempire wrote:

lol!! you poor thing, bless your little pea pickin' heart!

I have said on this board.

I didn't start a thread about it but that doesn't matter.

watch as I say it again........Obama's weak foreign policy only emboldened our enemies. that's how ISIS developed. that's how Syria's leader has gotten away with killing hundreds of thousands of Syrians.
0 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:16 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:09 pm
evilconempire wrote:

lol!! you poor thing, bless your little pea pickin' heart!

I have said on this board.

I didn't start a thread about it but that doesn't matter.

watch as I say it again........Obama's weak foreign policy only emboldened our enemies. that's how ISIS developed. that's how Syria's leader has gotten away with killing hundreds of thousands of Syrians.
RWNJ's are really stupid! :singe2:

"Many of the congressional Republicans who are praising President Donald Trump's decision to strike a Syrian airfield were opposed to President Obama's request to approve a similar action against Syria in 2013."

"Many Republicans opposed his request. One of the most prominent was Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who on Friday tweeted out his support for Trump's strike, writing, "This was a clear signal from America that Bashar al Assad can no longer use chemical weapons against his own people with impunity."
In a speech on the Senate floor in 2013, however, McConnell announced his opposition to Obama's proposal, saying, "A vital national security risk is clearly not at play, there are just too many unanswered questions about our long-term strategy in Syria, including the fact that this proposal is utterly detached from a wider strategy to end the civil war there, and on the specific question of deterring the use of chemical weapons, the President's proposal appears to be based on a contradiction. Either we will strike targets that threaten the stability of the regime — something the President says he does not intend to do — or we will execute a strike so narrow as to be a mere demonstration."
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/politics/ ... ria-trump/
0 x

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:25 pm

evilconempire wrote:
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat