INTEL REPORTS ON TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM VINDICATE 'WIRETAP' CLAIMS

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16035
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: INTEL REPORTS ON TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM VINDICATE 'WIRETAP' CLAIMS

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:04 pm

antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:09 am
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:07 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:39 pm


You certainly are. Wouldn't he feel completely vindicated if you're fake news headline was accurate? Lol
>if you're fake news headline was accurate?< illiterate little twerp, lol!!
Oops! You got me. I should be more careful to not give you something to distract from the point. You'll always take the easy out when cornered
if i wanted to take the easy way i'd do just like you and your boyfriend and attack the source, neither of you ignoramuses know how to debate a subject, lol!!
Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics. It's what you just did. You still haven't answered my question lol
>Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics<

do you think just because you say so it makes it true? when you start acting like a grown-up on the message board i might give you an answer to any normal question you ask, also i noticed you're trying to get in the last word on people's threads!! are you trying to be like your mentor, lol?
He's pathetic, plain and simple.

Trump will not be impeached.

The economy will continue to grow by leaps and bounds.

The Trump agenda will continue to advance.

And poor Evil's CO2 hoax will be a thing of the past.

That's what's really under his skin, keeping him awake at night.
i pointed out he's trying to emulate his man-crush, nolax, by attacking the source and getting the last word on a thread, both of those left-wing nuts are dishonest and unsure of their political beliefs, that's why they continue to attack those who are confident in their beliefs, they're losers, lol!!
Curious how you avoid the topic. So, once again, how do you think a debate works? Maybe you could use this topic as an example of how you see a debate working on this topic.
Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?
>Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?<

you obviously don't, i've given you plenty of chances to respond on my threads by debating the topic without attacking the writer or the source, you failed, the gloves are off and i'm going to do what i deem necessary to deal with a dishonest, left-wing liberal such as yourself, your whining is not going to deter me, savvy, lol?
OK. Now we're making progress. There is a difference between the source and the writer, just as there is a difference between mocking the publication and attacking the publication.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4701
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: INTEL REPORTS ON TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM VINDICATE 'WIRETAP' CLAIMS

Post by antilib » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:21 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:09 am
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:07 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:04 pm


>if you're fake news headline was accurate?< illiterate little twerp, lol!!
Oops! You got me. I should be more careful to not give you something to distract from the point. You'll always take the easy out when cornered
if i wanted to take the easy way i'd do just like you and your boyfriend and attack the source, neither of you ignoramuses know how to debate a subject, lol!!
Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics. It's what you just did. You still haven't answered my question lol
>Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics<

do you think just because you say so it makes it true? when you start acting like a grown-up on the message board i might give you an answer to any normal question you ask, also i noticed you're trying to get in the last word on people's threads!! are you trying to be like your mentor, lol?
He's pathetic, plain and simple.

Trump will not be impeached.

The economy will continue to grow by leaps and bounds.

The Trump agenda will continue to advance.

And poor Evil's CO2 hoax will be a thing of the past.

That's what's really under his skin, keeping him awake at night.
i pointed out he's trying to emulate his man-crush, nolax, by attacking the source and getting the last word on a thread, both of those left-wing nuts are dishonest and unsure of their political beliefs, that's why they continue to attack those who are confident in their beliefs, they're losers, lol!!
Curious how you avoid the topic. So, once again, how do you think a debate works? Maybe you could use this topic as an example of how you see a debate working on this topic.
Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?
>Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?<

you obviously don't, i've given you plenty of chances to respond on my threads by debating the topic without attacking the writer or the source, you failed, the gloves are off and i'm going to do what i deem necessary to deal with a dishonest, left-wing liberal such as yourself, your whining is not going to deter me, savvy, lol?
OK. Now we're making progress. There is a difference between the source and the writer, just as there is a difference between mocking the publication and attacking the publication.
your interpretations are nonsensical and at the most boring, however, your pretense to be relieved at your opponents revelations are amusing, are you going to try to get the last word on my thread, left-winger, lol?
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16035
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: INTEL REPORTS ON TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM VINDICATE 'WIRETAP' CLAIMS

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:41 pm

antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:21 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:09 am
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:07 pm


Oops! You got me. I should be more careful to not give you something to distract from the point. You'll always take the easy out when cornered
if i wanted to take the easy way i'd do just like you and your boyfriend and attack the source, neither of you ignoramuses know how to debate a subject, lol!!
Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics. It's what you just did. You still haven't answered my question lol
>Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics<

do you think just because you say so it makes it true? when you start acting like a grown-up on the message board i might give you an answer to any normal question you ask, also i noticed you're trying to get in the last word on people's threads!! are you trying to be like your mentor, lol?
He's pathetic, plain and simple.

Trump will not be impeached.

The economy will continue to grow by leaps and bounds.

The Trump agenda will continue to advance.

And poor Evil's CO2 hoax will be a thing of the past.

That's what's really under his skin, keeping him awake at night.
i pointed out he's trying to emulate his man-crush, nolax, by attacking the source and getting the last word on a thread, both of those left-wing nuts are dishonest and unsure of their political beliefs, that's why they continue to attack those who are confident in their beliefs, they're losers, lol!!
Curious how you avoid the topic. So, once again, how do you think a debate works? Maybe you could use this topic as an example of how you see a debate working on this topic.
Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?
>Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?<

you obviously don't, i've given you plenty of chances to respond on my threads by debating the topic without attacking the writer or the source, you failed, the gloves are off and i'm going to do what i deem necessary to deal with a dishonest, left-wing liberal such as yourself, your whining is not going to deter me, savvy, lol?
OK. Now we're making progress. There is a difference between the source and the writer, just as there is a difference between mocking the publication and attacking the publication.
your interpretations are nonsensical and at the most boring, however, your pretense to be relieved at your opponents revelations are amusing, are you going to try to get the last word on my thread, left-winger, lol?
Youre the one who wants a debate, and then you chicken out. Is there anything more to say?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4701
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: INTEL REPORTS ON TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM VINDICATE 'WIRETAP' CLAIMS

Post by antilib » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:19 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:41 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:21 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:09 am
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm


if i wanted to take the easy way i'd do just like you and your boyfriend and attack the source, neither of you ignoramuses know how to debate a subject, lol!!
Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics. It's what you just did. You still haven't answered my question lol
>Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics<

do you think just because you say so it makes it true? when you start acting like a grown-up on the message board i might give you an answer to any normal question you ask, also i noticed you're trying to get in the last word on people's threads!! are you trying to be like your mentor, lol?
He's pathetic, plain and simple.

Trump will not be impeached.

The economy will continue to grow by leaps and bounds.

The Trump agenda will continue to advance.

And poor Evil's CO2 hoax will be a thing of the past.

That's what's really under his skin, keeping him awake at night.
i pointed out he's trying to emulate his man-crush, nolax, by attacking the source and getting the last word on a thread, both of those left-wing nuts are dishonest and unsure of their political beliefs, that's why they continue to attack those who are confident in their beliefs, they're losers, lol!!
Curious how you avoid the topic. So, once again, how do you think a debate works? Maybe you could use this topic as an example of how you see a debate working on this topic.
Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?
>Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?<

you obviously don't, i've given you plenty of chances to respond on my threads by debating the topic without attacking the writer or the source, you failed, the gloves are off and i'm going to do what i deem necessary to deal with a dishonest, left-wing liberal such as yourself, your whining is not going to deter me, savvy, lol?
OK. Now we're making progress. There is a difference between the source and the writer, just as there is a difference between mocking the publication and attacking the publication.
your interpretations are nonsensical and at the most boring, however, your pretense to be relieved at your opponents revelations are amusing, are you going to try to get the last word on my thread, left-winger, lol?
Youre the one who wants a debate, and then you chicken out. Is there anything more to say?
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16035
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: INTEL REPORTS ON TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM VINDICATE 'WIRETAP' CLAIMS

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:28 pm

antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:41 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:21 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:09 am
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm


Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics. It's what you just did. You still haven't answered my question lol
>Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics<

do you think just because you say so it makes it true? when you start acting like a grown-up on the message board i might give you an answer to any normal question you ask, also i noticed you're trying to get in the last word on people's threads!! are you trying to be like your mentor, lol?
He's pathetic, plain and simple.

Trump will not be impeached.

The economy will continue to grow by leaps and bounds.

The Trump agenda will continue to advance.

And poor Evil's CO2 hoax will be a thing of the past.

That's what's really under his skin, keeping him awake at night.
i pointed out he's trying to emulate his man-crush, nolax, by attacking the source and getting the last word on a thread, both of those left-wing nuts are dishonest and unsure of their political beliefs, that's why they continue to attack those who are confident in their beliefs, they're losers, lol!!
Curious how you avoid the topic. So, once again, how do you think a debate works? Maybe you could use this topic as an example of how you see a debate working on this topic.
Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?
>Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?<

you obviously don't, i've given you plenty of chances to respond on my threads by debating the topic without attacking the writer or the source, you failed, the gloves are off and i'm going to do what i deem necessary to deal with a dishonest, left-wing liberal such as yourself, your whining is not going to deter me, savvy, lol?
OK. Now we're making progress. There is a difference between the source and the writer, just as there is a difference between mocking the publication and attacking the publication.
your interpretations are nonsensical and at the most boring, however, your pretense to be relieved at your opponents revelations are amusing, are you going to try to get the last word on my thread, left-winger, lol?
Youre the one who wants a debate, and then you chicken out. Is there anything more to say?
/youtube]
Great. So based on your original post, how would you suggest someone begin that debate?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30677
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: INTEL REPORTS ON TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM VINDICATE 'WIRETAP' CLAIMS

Post by evilconempire » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:30 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:28 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:41 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:21 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:09 am
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:36 pm


>Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics<

do you think just because you say so it makes it true? when you start acting like a grown-up on the message board i might give you an answer to any normal question you ask, also i noticed you're trying to get in the last word on people's threads!! are you trying to be like your mentor, lol?
He's pathetic, plain and simple.

Trump will not be impeached.

The economy will continue to grow by leaps and bounds.

The Trump agenda will continue to advance.

And poor Evil's CO2 hoax will be a thing of the past.

That's what's really under his skin, keeping him awake at night.
i pointed out he's trying to emulate his man-crush, nolax, by attacking the source and getting the last word on a thread, both of those left-wing nuts are dishonest and unsure of their political beliefs, that's why they continue to attack those who are confident in their beliefs, they're losers, lol!!
Curious how you avoid the topic. So, once again, how do you think a debate works? Maybe you could use this topic as an example of how you see a debate working on this topic.
Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?
>Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?<

you obviously don't, i've given you plenty of chances to respond on my threads by debating the topic without attacking the writer or the source, you failed, the gloves are off and i'm going to do what i deem necessary to deal with a dishonest, left-wing liberal such as yourself, your whining is not going to deter me, savvy, lol?
OK. Now we're making progress. There is a difference between the source and the writer, just as there is a difference between mocking the publication and attacking the publication.
your interpretations are nonsensical and at the most boring, however, your pretense to be relieved at your opponents revelations are amusing, are you going to try to get the last word on my thread, left-winger, lol?
Youre the one who wants a debate, and then you chicken out. Is there anything more to say?
/youtube]
Great. So based on your original post, how would you suggest someone begin that debate?
I would say a great place to start would be to explain why the Cheeto only feels somewhat vindicated if the cult of moonie times headline is accurate?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16035
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: INTEL REPORTS ON TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM VINDICATE 'WIRETAP' CLAIMS

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:33 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:28 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:41 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:21 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:09 am
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm


He's pathetic, plain and simple.

Trump will not be impeached.

The economy will continue to grow by leaps and bounds.

The Trump agenda will continue to advance.

And poor Evil's CO2 hoax will be a thing of the past.

That's what's really under his skin, keeping him awake at night.
i pointed out he's trying to emulate his man-crush, nolax, by attacking the source and getting the last word on a thread, both of those left-wing nuts are dishonest and unsure of their political beliefs, that's why they continue to attack those who are confident in their beliefs, they're losers, lol!!
Curious how you avoid the topic. So, once again, how do you think a debate works? Maybe you could use this topic as an example of how you see a debate working on this topic.
Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?
>Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?<

you obviously don't, i've given you plenty of chances to respond on my threads by debating the topic without attacking the writer or the source, you failed, the gloves are off and i'm going to do what i deem necessary to deal with a dishonest, left-wing liberal such as yourself, your whining is not going to deter me, savvy, lol?
OK. Now we're making progress. There is a difference between the source and the writer, just as there is a difference between mocking the publication and attacking the publication.
your interpretations are nonsensical and at the most boring, however, your pretense to be relieved at your opponents revelations are amusing, are you going to try to get the last word on my thread, left-winger, lol?
Youre the one who wants a debate, and then you chicken out. Is there anything more to say?
/youtube]
Great. So based on your original post, how would you suggest someone begin that debate?
I would say a great place to start would be to explain why the Cheeto only feels somewhat vindicated if the cult of moonie times headline is accurate?
He still needs coverage on the 'wiretap' statement that he made and then doubled down on.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4701
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: INTEL REPORTS ON TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM VINDICATE 'WIRETAP' CLAIMS

Post by antilib » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:52 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:28 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:41 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:21 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:04 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:09 am
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm


He's pathetic, plain and simple.

Trump will not be impeached.

The economy will continue to grow by leaps and bounds.

The Trump agenda will continue to advance.

And poor Evil's CO2 hoax will be a thing of the past.

That's what's really under his skin, keeping him awake at night.
i pointed out he's trying to emulate his man-crush, nolax, by attacking the source and getting the last word on a thread, both of those left-wing nuts are dishonest and unsure of their political beliefs, that's why they continue to attack those who are confident in their beliefs, they're losers, lol!!
Curious how you avoid the topic. So, once again, how do you think a debate works? Maybe you could use this topic as an example of how you see a debate working on this topic.
Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?
>Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?<

you obviously don't, i've given you plenty of chances to respond on my threads by debating the topic without attacking the writer or the source, you failed, the gloves are off and i'm going to do what i deem necessary to deal with a dishonest, left-wing liberal such as yourself, your whining is not going to deter me, savvy, lol?
OK. Now we're making progress. There is a difference between the source and the writer, just as there is a difference between mocking the publication and attacking the publication.
your interpretations are nonsensical and at the most boring, however, your pretense to be relieved at your opponents revelations are amusing, are you going to try to get the last word on my thread, left-winger, lol?
Youre the one who wants a debate, and then you chicken out. Is there anything more to say?
/youtube]
Great. So based on your original post, how would you suggest someone begin that debate?
I would say a great place to start would be to explain why the Cheeto only feels somewhat vindicated if the cult of moonie times headline is accurate?
New York Times Confirmed Wiretaps Used Against Trump Aides...ON ITS OWN FRONT PAGE!

http://www.hannity.com/content/2017-03- ... ront-page/
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16035
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: INTEL REPORTS ON TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM VINDICATE 'WIRETAP' CLAIMS

Post by nolaxride » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:38 pm

antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:19 pm
By S.A. Miller
March 22, 2017

Revelations that Trump transition officials were “unmasked” and included in surveillance reports circulated within the Obama administration potentially confirm President Trump’s allegations that his campaign was “wiretapped,” House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Wednesday.

“It is possible,” Mr. Nunes told reporters after briefing Mr. Trump on the information.

“There was some level of surveillance activity — perfectly legal — but I don’t think the American people would be comfortable with it.”

Mr. Nunes, whose committee is investigating both allegations that Trump campaign officials colluded with Russia and Mr. Trump’s “wiretapping” claims against the Obama administration, said the surveillance material that included Trump transition officials did not involve Russia.

The California Republican said that he had received a few dozen examples of surveillance reports in which Trump campaign officials were unmasked, a possible violation of federal secrecy laws.

The information was provided to him through legitimate avenues and following classification rules.

Mr. Nunes said it had not been determined who in the Obama administration unmasked the identities of Trump campaign officials and included them in reports.

Mr. Trump has weathered criticism for a tweet two weeks ago in which he accused President Obama of “wiretapping” his campaign headquarters at Trump Tower. He promised to release more information backing up his claims, but it was unclear whether that was the same information provided by the congressman.

“What I have read bothered me,” said Mr. Nunes. “It should bother the president himself and his team.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -vindicat/
Wow... look at those weasel words... POTENTIALLY? POSSIBLE? Is speculation the best the moonies can do? NINE MONTHS LATER?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply