INTEL REPORTS ON TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM VINDICATE 'WIRETAP' CLAIMS

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
antilib
Global Moderator

Re: INTEL REPORTS ON TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM VINDICATE 'WIRETAP' CLAIMS

Post by antilib » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:07 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:39 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:30 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:24 pm
Big shock! The cult of Moonie Times has it completely wrong.

sucker, lol!!
You certainly are. Wouldn't he feel completely vindicated if you're fake news headline was accurate? Lol
>if you're fake news headline was accurate?< illiterate little twerp, lol!!
Oops! You got me. I should be more careful to not give you something to distract from the point. You'll always take the easy out when cornered
if i wanted to take the easy way i'd do just like you and your boyfriend and attack the source, neither of you ignoramuses know how to debate a subject, lol!!
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm

antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

sucker, lol!!
You certainly are. Wouldn't he feel completely vindicated if you're fake news headline was accurate? Lol
Oops! You got me. I should be more careful to not give you something to distract from the point. You'll always take the easy out when cornered
if i wanted to take the easy way i'd do just like you and your boyfriend and attack the source, neither of you ignoramuses know how to debate a subject, lol!!
Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics. It's what you just did. You still haven't answered my question lol
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

sucker, lol!!
Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics. It's what you just did. You still haven't answered my question lol
>Nah, the easiest way out is to attack spelling, grammar, or play semantics<

do you think just because you say so it makes it true? when you start acting like a grown-up on the message board i might give you an answer to any normal question you ask, also i noticed you're trying to get in the last word on people's threads!! are you trying to be like your mentor, lol?
0 x

Id_Snuff_Libs
Imperial Majesty

Post by Id_Snuff_Libs » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm

antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

sucker, lol!!

do you think just because you say so it makes it true? when you start acting like a grown-up on the message board i might give you an answer to any normal question you ask, also i noticed you're trying to get in the last word on people's threads!! are you trying to be like your mentor, lol?
He's pathetic, plain and simple.

Trump will not be impeached.

The economy will continue to grow by leaps and bounds.

The Trump agenda will continue to advance.

And poor Evil's CO2 hoax will be a thing of the past.

That's what's really under his skin, keeping him awake at night.
0 x
"Stick a fork in him. I'll say now and I'll say it after each incident. Trump will not be elected President." - Lady Exlax, February 2016

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:26 am

antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

sucker, lol!!

No, I say so because it is true. Can't answer? That's okay. Maybe you're talking points on that will come in from the cult of Moonie Times tomorrow
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:24 am

antilib wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:19 pm
By S.A. Miller
March 22, 2017

Revelations that Trump transition officials were “unmasked” and included in surveillance reports circulated within the Obama administration potentially confirm President Trump’s allegations that his campaign was “wiretapped,” House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Wednesday.

“It is possible,” Mr. Nunes told reporters after briefing Mr. Trump on the information.

“There was some level of surveillance activity — perfectly legal — but I don’t think the American people would be comfortable with it.”

Mr. Nunes, whose committee is investigating both allegations that Trump campaign officials colluded with Russia and Mr. Trump’s “wiretapping” claims against the Obama administration, said the surveillance material that included Trump transition officials did not involve Russia.

The California Republican said that he had received a few dozen examples of surveillance reports in which Trump campaign officials were unmasked, a possible violation of federal secrecy laws.

The information was provided to him through legitimate avenues and following classification rules.

Mr. Nunes said it had not been determined who in the Obama administration unmasked the identities of Trump campaign officials and included them in reports.

Mr. Trump has weathered criticism for a tweet two weeks ago in which he accused President Obama of “wiretapping” his campaign headquarters at Trump Tower. He promised to release more information backing up his claims, but it was unclear whether that was the same information provided by the congressman.

“What I have read bothered me,” said Mr. Nunes. “It should bother the president himself and his team.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -vindicat/
Was there some part of "it is POSSIBLE" leads you to believe it's a fact? And isn't there something in POTENTIALLY confirm that might make you a little skeptical about the statement?

Or maybe I just don't understand Americanese and alternative facts.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:28 am

antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

sucker, lol!!
Amazing. And how do you think a debate works? Maybe you could use this topic as an example of how you see a debate working on this topic.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am

Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

sucker, lol!!

i pointed out he's trying to emulate his man-crush, nolax, by attacking the source and getting the last word on a thread, both of those left-wing nuts are dishonest and unsure of their political beliefs, that's why they continue to attack those who are confident in their beliefs, they're losers, lol!!
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:09 am

antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

sucker, lol!!

i pointed out he's trying to emulate his man-crush, nolax, by attacking the source and getting the last word on a thread, both of those left-wing nuts are dishonest and unsure of their political beliefs, that's why they continue to attack those who are confident in their beliefs, they're losers, lol!!
Curious how you avoid the topic. So, once again, how do you think a debate works? Maybe you could use this topic as an example of how you see a debate working on this topic.
Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?
0 x

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:09 am
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am
Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:

sucker, lol!!

Curious how you avoid the topic. So, once again, how do you think a debate works? Maybe you could use this topic as an example of how you see a debate working on this topic.
Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?
>Do you know the difference between questioning the facts and attacking the writer?<

you obviously don't, i've given you plenty of chances to respond on my threads by debating the topic without attacking the writer or the source, you failed, the gloves are off and i'm going to do what i deem necessary to deal with a dishonest, left-wing liberal such as yourself, your whining is not going to deter me, savvy, lol?
0 x