has anyone else noticed that when someone leaves Fox

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

Re: has anyone else noticed that when someone leaves Fox

Post by I am Z » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:55 pm

evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:No, but I have noticed that whenever someone leaves FNC they suddenly become a no-talent liberal hack. :lo2l:

I have always said that she's smart and has talent but that she dressed like a strumpet.

nbc won't be tolerating that sort of skin being shown.
I heard all she does is read a script and is easily replaceable. Her wardrobe was consistent with the other women on FNC so it would seem they like their women "dressed like a strumpet" over there.

You're probably right about that, but only time will tell.

you heard? lol.

I 'hear" that Fox has a deep enough bench to replace probably anyone.
Oh, you picked up on that! I guess you don't know who I'm mocking with it though. No surprise.

Yeah, it's so deep they were offering her Bill O'Reilly money to stay. :lo2l:

you might just be over your head when it comes to contract negotiations.

in a totally unrelated analogy, a good baseball pitcher might have an enormous contract offered to them and they leave anyway. someone will take his place. there are benches and there are farm clubs. she's a "talent" for Fox but she's not alone in the universe, lol
0 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:00 pm

I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:No, but I have noticed that whenever someone leaves FNC they suddenly become a no-talent liberal hack. :lo2l:

I have always said that she's smart and has talent but that she dressed like a strumpet.

I heard all she does is read a script and is easily replaceable. Her wardrobe was consistent with the other women on FNC so it would seem they like their women "dressed like a strumpet" over there.

you heard? lol.

Oh, you picked up on that! I guess you don't know who I'm mocking with it though. No surprise.

in a totally unrelated analogy, a good baseball pitcher might have an enormous contract offered to them and they leave anyway. someone will take his place. there are benches and there are farm clubs. she's a "talent" for Fox but she's not alone in the universe, lol
I might be, but then again it might not be me. :lo2l:

Yep, just Max Sherzer left the Tigers for more money. His spot in the roster was filled, but nothing could replace the numbers he provided.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:03 pm

evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

you heard? lol.

Yep, just Max Sherzer left the Tigers for more money. His spot in the roster was filled, but nothing could replace the numbers he provided.
you were right the first time. lol.

and..as far as numbers go, you are speculating.

you have no facts to back up your statement unless this already took place and the new pitcher had a year under his belt with the team already.

scherzer probably "replaced" somebody and another fool probably said the same ignorant drivel that you just did.
0 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:14 pm

I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

you heard? lol.

you have no facts to back up your statement unless this already took place and the new pitcher had a year under his belt with the team already.

scherzer probably "replaced" somebody and another fool probably said the same ignorant drivel that you just did.
Just check baseball america. The stats are right there. Sherzer did take a roster spot from someone that isn't even in baseball anymore.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:33 pm

evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

you heard? lol.

Just check baseball america. The stats are right there. Sherzer did take a roster spot from someone that isn't even in baseball anymore.
hence, my suggestion that he "replaced" someone. and my assertion that you're speculating stands.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:39 pm

I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

you heard? lol.

hence, my suggestion that he "replaced" someone. and my assertion that you're speculating stands.
Yep, he replaced someone and they got more production from the roster spot. Then he left and the production dropped off. Just like Kelly did for the 9pm slot on FNC and is likely to happen after she leaves. I'm not speculating at all on Sherzer. The stats are right there for you to see if you wish.
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:47 pm

evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

you heard? lol.

Yep, he replaced someone and they got more production from the roster spot. Then he left and the production dropped off. Just like Kelly did for the 9pm slot on FNC and is likely to happen after she leaves. I'm not speculating at all on Sherzer. The stats are right there for you to see if you wish.

you are too, speculating that the numbers sherzer produced can't be replicated.

you're also, speculating that nobody will replicate the numbers that your newest favorite anchor, megyn Kelly produced.

you have zero proof, girlie.

but please, keep up the entertainment!
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:52 pm

I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

you heard? lol.

you are too, speculating that the numbers sherzer produced can't be replicated.

you're also, speculating that nobody will replicate the numbers that your newest favorite anchor, megyn Kelly produced.

you have zero proof, girlie.

but please, keep up the entertainment!
Well, I do have a few years of no one having come close yet, but yeah I'm just speculating on that. :guffaw:

Newest? I've been a fan of hers for a long time now. She's tough and trusted. I never said no one will match her numbers. I said that it would seem FNC doesn't think anyone on their bench will judging by the money they threw at her to get her to stay.

You too, Zippy.
0 x

fwiw2
Courtier

Post by fwiw2 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:02 pm

Thr Faux femme fatales are scripted to the network's agenda. Their loyalty is as deep as the digits on their pay checks.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:14 pm

I own you so so bad, you little pos. Now you're defending terrorist sympathizer tejano.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain