Energy Secretary Rick Perry

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Energy Secretary Rick Perry

Post by evilconempire » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:10 am

Think he can remember the name of the agency he will head and vowed to eliminate? Outstanding pick.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Id_Snuff_Libs
Imperial Majesty

Re: Energy Secretary Rick Perry

Post by Id_Snuff_Libs » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:11 am

IMG_0948.JPG
Do it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
"Stick a fork in him. I'll say now and I'll say it after each incident. Trump will not be elected President." - Lady Exlax, February 2016

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:25 pm

This appointment is a microcosm of the Obama-Trump transition. Trump is replacing a nuclear physicist with a Dancing With The Stars washout.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:40 pm

evilconempire wrote:Think he can remember the name of the agency he will head and vowed to eliminate? Outstanding pick.
Not a great choice , but hey the department of energy is not that big of a deal.
Last edited by chucky on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:50 pm

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:Think he can remember the name of the agency he will head and vowed to eliminate? Outstanding pick.
Not a great choice , but hey the department of energy is not that bid of a deal.
Nuclear security isn't a big deal?

Addressing our energy challenges is no big deal?
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:58 pm

chucky wrote:
Not a great choice , but hey the department of energy is not that bid of a deal.
You do understand that the DoE is responsible for America's nuclear weapons production, handling of nuclear materials, and disposal of nuclear wastes, yes?
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

Id_Snuff_Libs
Imperial Majesty

Post by Id_Snuff_Libs » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:09 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
chucky wrote:
You do understand that the DoE is responsible for America's nuclear weapons production, handling of nuclear materials, and disposal of nuclear wastes, yes?
Something politicized liberals should have NEVER been in charge of. They probably gave materials to Muslims.
0 x
"Stick a fork in him. I'll say now and I'll say it after each incident. Trump will not be elected President." - Lady Exlax, February 2016

chucky

Post by chucky » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:10 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
chucky wrote:
You do understand satire and sarcasm ? Yes ? :D1
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:14 pm

chucky wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:
chucky wrote:
You do understand satire and sarcasm ? Yes ? :D1
OK.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

chucky

Post by chucky » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:16 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
chucky wrote:
Nuclear security isn't a big deal?

Addressing our energy challenges is no big deal?
Apparently not to Trump.

0 x
Stephane Charbonnier