why President Obama should pardon Dylann Roof

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
liberalsgonewild
Heir Presumptive

why President Obama should pardon Dylann Roof

Post by liberalsgonewild » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:03 pm

First off we have been hearing shouts from the left about how Hillary should be pardoned, even though "she hasn't committed a crime" by al sharpton the tax evader. Now we here calls to pardon the bird dog deserter, so in good faith and to promote racial healing President Obama should show the world "who we really are" and Pardon Dylann Roof before he even comes to trial. That America can take the stupid blow from a racist liberal democrat like Dylann Roof and keep on ticking. Just a "bump in the road". so does it really matter?
0 x
"You show me a hero, I'll show you a bum." Colonel Pappy Boyington

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:15 pm

What was Nixon charged with?

You might want to review Burdick v. United States.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

liberalsgonewild
Heir Presumptive

Post by liberalsgonewild » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:57 pm

nolaxride wrote:What was Nixon charged with?

Nice deflection but we are talking about Dylann Roof, try to stay on topic. I know its difficult for you having all those recent bouts in the thinking department.

After all the Flag and the rifle have already taken the fall for this crime, so why should he even have to stand trial? The Flag and rifle are not capable of deliver coherent testimony. Kind of like you.
1 x

donttreadonme
Majesty

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:05 pm

liberalsgonewild wrote:First off we have been hearing shouts from the left about how Hillary should be pardoned, even though "she hasn't committed a crime" by al sharpton the tax evader. Now we here calls to pardon the bird dog deserter, so in good faith and to promote racial healing President Obama should show the world "who we really are" and Pardon Dylann Roof before he even comes to trial. That America can take the stupid blow from a racist liberal democrat like Dylann Roof and keep on ticking. Just a "bump in the road". so does it really matter?

Too bad he can't pardon your stupidity, IMBECILE!!! :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:17 pm

liberalsgonewild wrote:
nolaxride wrote:What was Nixon charged with?

Nice deflection but we are talking about Dylann Roof, try to stay on topic. I know its difficult for you having all those recent bouts in the thinking department.

After all the Flag and the rifle have already taken the fall for this crime, so why should he even have to stand trial? The Flag and rifle are not capable of deliver coherent testimony. Kind of like you.
Really? I thought the topic was pardons. But thanks for playing. You clearly didn't do any research before replying.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

liberalsgonewild
Heir Presumptive

Post by liberalsgonewild » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:58 am

Obama really needs to Pardon this man. He needs to show the world that america can survive this bump in the road and keep on going, that's who we are.
1 x

Id_Snuff_Libs
Imperial Majesty

Post by Id_Snuff_Libs » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:45 am

I salute your compassion. It WOULD send a strong message to the world that America won't further the suffering of a poor youth who was clearly traumatized by an overwhelmingly anti-White popular culture.
0 x
"Stick a fork in him. I'll say now and I'll say it after each incident. Trump will not be elected President." - Lady Exlax, February 2016

DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive

Post by DallasDimeBags » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:38 am

liberalsgonewild wrote:First off we have been hearing shouts from the left about how Hillary should be pardoned, even though "she hasn't committed a crime" by al sharpton the tax evader. Now we here calls to pardon the bird dog deserter, so in good faith and to promote racial healing President Obama should show the world "who we really are" and Pardon Dylann Roof before he even comes to trial. That America can take the stupid blow from a racist liberal democrat like Dylann Roof and keep on ticking. Just a "bump in the road". so does it really matter?

Dylan roof is a P.O.S. murderer who killed 9 innocent people. That boy needs to fry.
0 x

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:30 am

Nice troll /sarc/ but little Dylan needs to be proactively selected out of the gene pool. Dramatically. With as much cruelty as he inflicted on his victims. Biblical stuff. Eye for an eye kind of thing. A bullet should be thrust into his worthless carcass exactly where he shot his victims. One at a time. Slowly, painfully, graphically. Captured on camera and broadcast pay-per-view Running Man style.

But NOOOOO, we are a civilized society agonizing over death penalties, even in clear cut cases like this where NO risk of killing the innocent exists. Then we argue the states right to kill killers. And how to kill them. And what constitutes pain and suffering when we have decided to kill someone - as if there is a humane way to KILL. Just kill this fugging stain of humanity and move on to something important.

But that's just my opinion.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:37 am

clusterchuck wrote:Nice troll /sarc/ but little Dylan needs to be proactively selected out of the gene pool. Dramatically. With as much cruelty as he inflicted on his victims. Biblical stuff. Eye for an eye kind of thing. A bullet should be thrust into his worthless carcass exactly where he shot his victims. One at a time. Slowly, painfully, graphically. Captured on camera and broadcast pay-per-view Running Man style.

But NOOOOO, we are a civilized society agonizing over death penalties, even in clear cut cases like this where NO risk of killing the innocent exists. Then we argue the states right to kill killers. And how to kill them. And what constitutes pain and suffering when we have decided to kill someone - as if there is a humane way to KILL. Just kill this fugging stain of humanity and move on to something important.

But that's just my opinion.
As he's defending himself in the penalty phase, I'd say he's self-selecting himself from the gene pool.
0 x