And so it begins... Trump screws the middle class....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

And so it begins... Trump screws the middle class....

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:04 pm

Looks like donnie is already flip flopping... leaving behind the very voters who elected him... and leaving the middle class with the a few scraps, and in many cases, paying MORE taxes than before...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/middle-cl ... nance.html
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Id_Snuff_Libs
Imperial Majesty

Re: And so it begins... Trump screws the middle class....

Post by Id_Snuff_Libs » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:09 pm

TRUTH: "cut income taxes for most middle-class Americans"

EXLAX: "But..but...but...Hitlery!"
0 x
"Stick a fork in him. I'll say now and I'll say it after each incident. Trump will not be elected President." - Lady Exlax, February 2016

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:41 pm

Id_Snuff_Libs wrote:TRUTH: "cut income taxes for most middle-class Americans"

EXLAX: "But..but...but...Hitlery!"
My, my... let's see... what was the headline? "...Trump plan would mean tax increase"?

"...for nearly 8 million families — including a majority of single-parent households — the opposite would occur: They'd pay more....

And the most egregious issue is the fact that the one percent is gaining an extra 15 percent while the middle class that IS getting a tax cut is getting a mere one or two percent... The poor suckers that voted for donnie are getting screwed by donnie...

That is some funny xxxx....
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:04 am

nolaxride wrote:Looks like donnie is already flip flopping... leaving behind the very voters who elected him... and leaving the middle class with the a few scraps, and in many cases, paying MORE taxes than before...

A huge mistake on his part hopefully he can be stopped on tax policy. He sounds a lot like bush on this. The middle class didn't vote for him to get their taxes raised so the rich can get richer. I am disappointed in him for this.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:58 am

chucky wrote:
nolaxride wrote:Looks like donnie is already flip flopping... leaving behind the very voters who elected him... and leaving the middle class with the a few scraps, and in many cases, paying MORE taxes than before...

A huge mistake on his part hopefully he can be stopped on tax policy. He sounds a lot like bush on this. The middle class didn't vote for him to get their taxes raised so the rich can get richer. I am disappointed in him for this.
Agreed, and, IMHO, this is only the beginning.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:48 am

Yahoo News

:rofl:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

liberalsgonewild
Heir Presumptive

Post by liberalsgonewild » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:52 am

yahoo news is lower than Slate or MSNBC. Look nolax, I'm not saying you are stupid, what I'm saying is you seem to have a lot of bad luck when it comes to thinking. yahoo news? LMFAO
0 x
"You show me a hero, I'll show you a bum." Colonel Pappy Boyington

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:08 am

Pete wrote:Yahoo News

It's an AP article.

0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:20 am

Apparently all that was keeping America from being great was that we had a few traces of the middle class left.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:48 am

chucky wrote:

Perhaps the waiting game is better than the batter game. You are taking a Liberal's view of the situation and currently Trump could talk about a lot of things that might not be quite the same in office. I have been around long enough to know that you never see the same things when a candidate is in office. It is always "wait & see" how everything fits together once he's at the reins.
0 x