The U.S. economy added 161,000 jobs in October. America loves President Obama.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: The U.S. economy added 161,000 jobs in October. America loves President Obama.

Post by nolaxride » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:19 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
CongressCharlatans wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
CongressCharlatans wrote:The U.S. economy added 161,000 jobs in October, a solid gain due to President Obama's successful economic policies. Jobs added during the previous month were also revised up substantially by the Labor Department. It is the last look at the health of the economy for Americans voters before they cast their ballots.
Unemployment fell to 4.9%. That's down by half since 2009, when unemployment peaked at 10% during the end of the Bush/Cheney economic disaster.
October's gains marked the 73rd consecutive month of job gains for the U.S. economy.
The September job gains were revised up to 191,000 jobs from the first read of 156,000.
Wage growth -- one of the last metrics to move in the right direction post-recession -- continued to show signs of accelerating. Wages grew 2.8% in October compared to a year ago, the fastest monthly growth since June 2001.
"We're going to see stronger wage growth going forward as we see a labor market that's approaching full unemployment,"
says Jacob Duritsky, vice president at Team NEO, a nonprofit that focuses on economic development in northeast Ohio.
g]
HEY aashole

Get Obama's boner out of your mouth
There goes bewwie with his h*m*er*tic fantasies again.

I wonder why he goes directly to h*m*er*tic fantasies and insults instead of refuting the facts... unless he can't refute the facts...
He really needs to come out of the closet already.

Oh, look. this pos is now ripping on gays.
ROTFLMAO. I find it hilarious that you can't tell the difference between gays and yourself. Or....
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

CongressCharlatans
Heir Apparent

Re: The U.S. economy added 161,000 jobs in October. America loves President Obama.

Post by CongressCharlatans » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:03 am

nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
CongressCharlatans wrote:The U.S. economy added 161,000 jobs in October, a solid gain due to President Obama's successful economic policies. Jobs added during the previous month were also revised up substantially by the Labor Department. It is the last look at the health of the economy for Americans voters before they cast their ballots.
Unemployment fell to 4.9%. That's down by half since 2009, when unemployment peaked at 10% during the end of the Bush/Cheney economic disaster.
October's gains marked the 73rd consecutive month of job gains for the U.S. economy.
The September job gains were revised up to 191,000 jobs from the first read of 156,000.
Wage growth -- one of the last metrics to move in the right direction post-recession -- continued to show signs of accelerating. Wages grew 2.8% in October compared to a year ago, the fastest monthly growth since June 2001.
"We're going to see stronger wage growth going forward as we see a labor market that's approaching full unemployment,"
says Jacob Duritsky, vice president at Team NEO, a nonprofit that focuses on economic development in northeast Ohio.
g]
HEY aashole

Get Obama's boner out of your mouth
There goes bewwie with his h*m*er*tic fantasies again.

I wonder why he goes directly to h*m*er*tic fantasies and insults instead of refuting the facts... unless he can't refute the facts...
He really needs to come out of the closet already.

Oh, look. this pos is now ripping on gays.
ROTFLMAO. I find it hilarious that you can't tell the difference between gays and yourself. Or....
bushapologistsoetoro is hilarious and always good for laughs (in a Court Jester kind of way).

ImageImageImage
0 x
:guffaw: :guffaw: Congratulations President Hillary Clinton :guffaw: :guffaw:

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:24 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:

ImageImageImage
Were these numbers in your opinion due in any way to the Republican controlled House and Senate or completely due to Obama's actions?
Is it difficult for you to play forum police on a daily basis or does it just come natural?
Question too difficult for you Charlatan?

I'll type it slower and give you another chance.

Were these numbers in your opinion due in any way to the Republican controlled House and Senate or completely due to Obama's actions?
0 x

CongressCharlatans
Heir Apparent

Post by CongressCharlatans » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:28 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

ImageImageImage
Is it difficult for you to play forum police on a daily basis or does it just come natural?

oh, my dear dimbulb. I got my masters in Economics at Wharton. I know more about the economy than you could ever dream of knowing in a thousand lifetimes. So don't embarrass yourself by asking me questions about the economy because you don't have the acumen to comprehend my answer.
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:56 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

ImageImageImage

oh, my dear dimbulb. I got my masters in Economics at Wharton. I know more about the economy than you could ever dream of knowing in a thousand lifetimes. So don't embarrass yourself by asking me questions about the economy because you don't have the acumen to comprehend my answer.

"I got my masters in Economics at Wharton. "

LOLOLOL Sure you did.

" So don't embarrass yourself by asking me questions about the economy because you don't have the acumen to comprehend my answer."

A simple yes or no question and you still can't or will not answer it. Are you really just a gutless wonder char?

Either the Republican controlled House and Senate that passes legislation to be sent to the POTUS for his signature or veto did or did not have something to do with successes in the economy.

"Wharton" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:59 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

ImageImageImage

You won't get a straight answer out of that azzhole CC, so please don't re-bump his posts.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

CongressCharlatans
Heir Apparent

Post by CongressCharlatans » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:14 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

ImageImageImage

"I got my masters in Economics at Wharton. "

LOLOLOL Sure you did.

" So don't embarrass yourself by asking me questions about the economy because you don't have the acumen to comprehend my answer."

A simple yes or no question and you still can't or will not answer it. Are you really just a gutless wonder char?

Either the Republican controlled House and Senate that passes legislation to be sent to the POTUS for his signature or veto did or did not have something to do with successes in the economy.

"Wharton" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The answer is "Yes"!!!

You're so easy, dimbulb. When will you finally get it?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:43 pm

Here's for ly'in of the dork.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:33 am

America Loves President Trump!!!!!

Employers added 228,000 jobs in November, while the unemployment rate remained at a 17-year low of 4.1%, the government reported Friday.

The report also showed that on average weekly paychecks increased by 3.1% over the last 12-months, the first time that reading has topped 3% in nearly seven years. But much of that gain came from Americans working longer hours. Average hourly pay increased 2.5%.
1 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:02 am

:riant4: :riant4: :riant4: :riant4:
THANKS OBAMA!

I miss that great President.

0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’