The U.S. economy added 161,000 jobs in October. America loves President Obama.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: The U.S. economy added 161,000 jobs in October. America loves President Obama.

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:54 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:02 am
:riant4: :riant4: :riant4: :riant4:
THANKS OBAMA!

I miss that great President.

Why? What did that America hating pos do for a pos like you?
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: The U.S. economy added 161,000 jobs in October. America loves President Obama.

Post by nolaxride » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:52 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:25 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
CongressCharlatans wrote:The U.S. economy added 161,000 jobs in October, a solid gain due to President Obama's successful economic policies. Jobs added during the previous month were also revised up substantially by the Labor Department. It is the last look at the health of the economy for Americans voters before they cast their ballots.
Unemployment fell to 4.9%. That's down by half since 2009, when unemployment peaked at 10% during the end of the Bush/Cheney economic disaster.
October's gains marked the 73rd consecutive month of job gains for the U.S. economy.
The September job gains were revised up to 191,000 jobs from the first read of 156,000.
Wage growth -- one of the last metrics to move in the right direction post-recession -- continued to show signs of accelerating. Wages grew 2.8% in October compared to a year ago, the fastest monthly growth since June 2001.
"We're going to see stronger wage growth going forward as we see a labor market that's approaching full unemployment,"
says Jacob Duritsky, vice president at Team NEO, a nonprofit that focuses on economic development in northeast Ohio.
g]
HEY aashole

Get Obama's boner out of your mouth
There goes bewwie with his h*m*er*tic fantasies again.

I wonder why he goes directly to h*m*er*tic fantasies and insults instead of refuting the facts... unless he can't refute the facts...

Oh, look. The mod nobrain altered another one of my threads.

Now put the video of you and your boyfriend Congressh\tforbrains president whining about 310k jobs created by President Bush.
YOUR thread? It's not even YOUR post.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius