Many poor people have been voting Democrat

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Tejanochimbo
Royal Highness
Posts: 1986
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: Many poor people have been voting Democrat

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri May 19, 2017 6:02 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:21 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 3:20 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:25 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:25 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
► Democrats aren't what they used to be, but then neither are republicans either

What policies do you think will help the poor and middle classes
WTF, didn't 0bama create jobs??? Didn't he make the middle class richer?!?!? Didn't he give everyone ree healthcare???? Didn't he destroy corporations??

Uh, yeah, he did that one. Where will poor people work now, Mike?
► I'd worry about policies if you want the poor and middle class to do well
Good! Cut taxes & regulations across the board! Then the middle class will thrive.
► Thanks for the Information

Say, do you have any other ideas?
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 28

Post by nolaxride » Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
You are correct. And this year they voted for Trump. They're still poor and about to lose their benefits.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15473
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 6

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
You are correct. And this year they voted for Trump. They're still poor and about to lose their benefits.
And if Hillary won then what?
0 x
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

User avatar
JDDJR
Courtier
Posts: 802
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm
x 2

Post by JDDJR » Fri May 19, 2017 7:31 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
You are correct. And this year they voted for Trump. They're still poor and about to lose their benefits.
And if Hillary won then what?
An unusual election, the low information voters didn't decide the election This Time..... :D1
0 x

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2015
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 13

Post by DallasDimeBags » Fri May 19, 2017 7:38 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:10 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:51 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:25 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
► Democrats aren't what they used to be, but then neither are republicans either

What policies do you think will help the poor and middle classes
True dat about Republicans and Democrats. I find it almost impossible to vote for either of them on the national level.

AS to policies that would help poor and middle class I would be in strong support of computer training classes provided at little or no charge to the poor and middle class.

Here is a private sector idea I really like as well.

http://blog.acton.org/archives/65945-ch ... unity.html
Some computer classes and a job at Subway is the cure for poverty. Who'd a thunk it.

I wonder if that church pays taxes on the profits from the Subway.
Fell free to post any ideas you have on what might help the poor and middle class. No mention of a cure for poverty was made in the question I was answering.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 28

Post by nolaxride » Mon May 22, 2017 9:04 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
You are correct. And this year they voted for Trump. They're still poor and about to lose their benefits.
And if Hillary won then what?
They'd be poor and have some benefits.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 28

Post by nolaxride » Mon May 22, 2017 9:09 am

JDDJR wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:31 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
You are correct. And this year they voted for Trump. They're still poor and about to lose their benefits.
And if Hillary won then what?
An unusual election, the low information voters didn't decide the election This Time..... :D1
I disagree.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
numarymag
Majesty
Posts: 5782
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 33

Post by numarymag » Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 9:04 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
You are correct. And this year they voted for Trump. They're still poor and about to lose their benefits.
And if Hillary won then what?
They'd be poor and have some benefits.
There is no benefit to being poor no matter how you look at it.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 28

Post by nolaxride » Mon May 22, 2017 9:13 am

numarymag wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 9:04 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
You are correct. And this year they voted for Trump. They're still poor and about to lose their benefits.
And if Hillary won then what?
They'd be poor and have some benefits.
There is no benefit to being poor no matter how you look at it.
I would suggest Jesus felt differently... but to your point, yes, no benefit, but I do not mind my tax dollars being spent seeing that they aren't starving and have basic health care. It's the humanity thing. And the Christian thing.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
numarymag
Majesty
Posts: 5782
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 33

Post by numarymag » Mon May 22, 2017 9:28 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 9:13 am
numarymag wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 9:04 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
for over 50 years.

They are still poor.


Cue the but but but Republican comments from the usual suspects.
You are correct. And this year they voted for Trump. They're still poor and about to lose their benefits.
And if Hillary won then what?
They'd be poor and have some benefits.
There is no benefit to being poor no matter how you look at it.
I would suggest Jesus felt differently... but to your point, yes, no benefit, but I do not mind my tax dollars being spent seeing that they aren't starving and have basic health care. It's the humanity thing. And the Christian thing.
Many poor people are wealthy in spiritual growth that people "doing the Christian thing" are poor in. The Lord blesses us in our need.
0 x

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests