Trump Statement Agenda 47

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
clusterchuck
Caporegime

Trump Statement Agenda 47

Post by clusterchuck » Fri May 03, 2024 8:19 pm

- Using Impoundment to Cut Waste, Stop Inflation, and Crush the Deep State

“For 200 Years under our system of government, it was undisputed that the president had the constitutional power to stop unnecessary spending through what is known as impoundment.

Simply, this meant that If Congress provided more funds than what is needed to run the government, the president could refuse to waste the extra funds & return the money to the general treasury & maybe even lower your taxes.

Thomas Jefferson famously used this power, as did many other presidents until it was wrongfully curtailed by the impoundment control act of 1974 (the year the petro dollar was born coincidentally).

When I return to the White House:

• I will challenge the Impoundment Control Act in court & if necessary get congress to overturn it. “We will overturn it”.

• I will use the president Impoundment power to squeeze the bloated federal bureaucracy for massive savings. This will tax reductions for you.

• On day 1, I will order every federal agency to identify large chunks of their budgets that can be saved through efficiencies & waste reduction, using impoundment.

• Some of the funds we save through impoundment, can be used in Medicare & social security for years to come.

• Restoring the presidents impoundment authority, this will restore critical negotiating leverage with congress to keep spending under control.

“Bringing back impoundment will give us a crucial tool to obliterate the deep state, drain the swamp, & starve the warmongers… with impoundment, we can simply choke off the money.”

https://rumble.com/v2vdgyk-trump-statem ... n-and.html
0 x
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Law of War. Military Occupancy. COG active. Mil-Civ Alliance