Some Of Us Had Peter Daszak Pegged Four Years Ago

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Underboss

Some Of Us Had Peter Daszak Pegged Four Years Ago

Post by psk836 » Thu May 02, 2024 12:54 pm

As Fauci's Covid bag man.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/01/not- ... nih-naiad/

"The House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic grilled EcoHealth Alliance’s President Peter Daszak on Wednesday morning, accusing him of misleading the federal government to obtain grants that funded virus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The hearing centered on Daszak and EcoHealth Alliance’s work with China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), his undisclosed ties to the WIV and whether or not his nonprofit engaged in gain of function research, among other things. Daszak submitted a 2018 proposal to receive a DARPA grant for a project titled DEFUSE, in which he collaborated with UNC’s Dr. Ralph Baric and Dr. Zhengli Shi from the WIV. In written remarks to Baric and Shi, Daszak said “I’m trying to downplay the non-U.S. focus of this proposal so that DARPA doesn’t see this as a negative,” the subcommittee’s chair Republican Ohio Rep. Brad Wenstrup revealed. Specifically, Westrup questioned Daszak about the discrepancy in biosafety standards between the U.S. and China. In their proposal, EcoHealth Alliance highlighted the fact that the U.S. studies recombinant coronaviruses under the biosafety level three (BSL-3) standards while in China they use the less stringent biosafety level two (BSL-2) standards."

"Even Democratic counsel is joining in the fun.

He asks Daszak about The Lancet letter, which reads “we stand together to condemn conspiracy theories that COVID does not have a natural origin.”'

"Daszak also claimed he was unaware of any affiliation between the WIV and China’s military, the People’s Liberation Army (PLO). On military activity at WIV, he said “I’ve never seen any. I’ve never seen any reliable reporting of any.” He made the statement even though the DNI, whom Daszak admitted to being interviewed by, thoroughly documented the connections between WIV and PLO in a declassified report."
0 x