GOP "morals" - Shoot A Puppy and Throw It in a Gravel Pit

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
zombielust4power
Associate

Re: GOP "morals" - Shoot A Puppy and Throw It in a Gravel Pit

Post by zombielust4power » Thu May 02, 2024 7:59 am

Shred wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 7:31 am
MiltantCentrist wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 8:51 am
All she had to do was make one post on social media, asking to rehome her dog and explaining it wasn't right for a farm/ranch, and many local shelters and fosters would have volunteered to take the dog.

But in her mind, they have no value if the dog isn't useful to her. Their life has no value.

This is the same mindset that is against not only school lunches but public education in general. This is the same kind of mindset that says the idea of retirement for the average American is "crazy". They do not care about anything that isn't useful to them or does not affect them directly.

It is a sickness. An undiagnosed mental illness.
One of my friends has a rescued dog, a rough collie, she's a most beautiful and lovely animal.
The previous owner took the dog to the vets as she didn't want her anymore, and asked for the collie to be put down.

Instead of putting the dog down, she was re-homed and is now loved.

She's still timid, but who can blame her?
isla.jpg
Timid?!??

Shoot her in the head!
0 x

Shred
Caporegime

Post by Shred » Thu May 02, 2024 8:03 am

That's what the original owner would have done, had she lived in the USA.
But, not wanting to get her hands dirty, she took the dog to the vet.
And instead of killing the dog, the vet re housed her.

Another success for gun control in the UK.
2 x
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
They don't alters their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views.

MiltantCentrist
Caporegime

Post by MiltantCentrist » Thu May 02, 2024 8:07 am

Shred wrote:
MiltantCentrist wrote:
All she had to do was make one post on social media, asking to rehome her dog and explaining it wasn't right for a farm/ranch, and many local shelters and fosters would have volunteered to take the dog.

But in her mind, they have no value if the dog isn't useful to her. Their life has no value.

This is the same mindset that is against not only school lunches but public education in general. This is the same kind of mindset that says the idea of retirement for the average American is "crazy". They do not care about anything that isn't useful to them or does not affect them directly.

One of my friends has a rescued dog, a rough collie, she's a most beautiful and lovely animal.
The previous owner took the dog to the vets as she didn't want her anymore, and asked for the collie to be put down.

isla.jpg
When I was a kid we fostered a dog that had been abused by its previous owners. It was terrified of men and would only allow women to go near it. It would try to bite any man who got close at first.
We eventually found a perfect home for her with a single woman. It went on to have a long and happy life.
There are no untrainable dogs. Just $hitty owners.
2 x

brookboy123
Caporegime

Post by brookboy123 » Thu May 02, 2024 8:14 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:23 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:03 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:59 am
Scooter wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:35 pm
Bill Clinton - Rapist
Ted Kennedy - Murderer
Liberals love killing babies
Conservatives love killing mothers. And dogs.
Speaking of dogs….
We’ve been out in the beautiful Sonoran desert for the whole month of April and I’ve noticed an inordinate amount of dogs being brought into supermarkets.

Have you noticed the same thing?
:nesaitpas:
That seems to be a Scottsdale/Fountain Hills thing. I've seen it in other areas around Phoenix, but it's de rigueur in those areas. I've never seen too many lap dogs—or should I say coyote h'ordeuvres?
Yup……I was out there for the month of April…..we saw many of those dogs in shopping carts as the well-heeled wandered around Costco, Sprouts, Trader Joe’s, et al.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu May 02, 2024 8:34 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 8:14 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:23 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:03 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:59 am
Scooter wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:35 pm
Bill Clinton - Rapist
Ted Kennedy - Murderer
Liberals love killing babies
Conservatives love killing mothers. And dogs.
Speaking of dogs….
We’ve been out in the beautiful Sonoran desert for the whole month of April and I’ve noticed an inordinate amount of dogs being brought into supermarkets.

Have you noticed the same thing?
:nesaitpas:
That seems to be a Scottsdale/Fountain Hills thing. I've seen it in other areas around Phoenix, but it's de rigueur in those areas. I've never seen too many lap dogs—or should I say coyote h'ordeuvres?
Yup……I was out there for the month of April…..we saw many of those dogs in shopping carts as the well-heeled wandered around Costco, Sprouts, Trader Joe’s, et al.
The next time you're out this way, first beer is on me... and they've got some fine breweries in PHX.
2 x
-- 滑板車是個文盲

Shred
Caporegime

Post by Shred » Thu May 02, 2024 8:51 am

MiltantCentrist wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 8:07 am
Shred wrote:
MiltantCentrist wrote:

isla.jpg
When I was a kid we fostered a dog that had been abused by its previous owners. It was terrified of men and would only allow women to go near it. It would try to bite any man who got close at first.
We eventually found a perfect home for her with a single woman. It went on to have a long and happy life.
There are no untrainable dogs. Just $hitty owners.
Agreed.

Abuse of dogs is awful.
1 x
They don't alters their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views.

Scooter
Underboss

Post by Scooter » Thu May 02, 2024 12:41 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 11:03 am
Scooter wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 9:51 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 8:32 am
Scooter wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:08 am
So if someone else puts a dog down for attacking someone elses livestock... you would be crying about that too?
WTF?

LOL.......

Holy cow....you are as dumb as Little Barry.

LOL.
Eat a bag of XXXX, loser. That's part of the story. MAN it's fkng hilarious to see you assmonkeys fawning all over this story, yet, have NO ISSUE with your kind doing worse sht like Ted Kennedy, or rapists like Bill Clinton...
Yeah, always the same with you assholes... whine and cry when you're proven hypocrites, and cry even louder when you are confronted with facts like this to PROVE what you all are....

Funny, in threads about Biden and his crimes/xxxxx up, you ALL love to mention sht that Trump said/did.... so #@%$ off and die.
0 x
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men and women were created by the go-, uh, you know the, you know the thing!

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu May 02, 2024 3:31 pm

Has Joe Biden been charged with a crime?
1 x
-- 滑板車是個文盲

MiltantCentrist
Caporegime

Post by MiltantCentrist » Thu May 02, 2024 4:44 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:31 pm
Has Joe Biden been charged with a crime?
They cannot even find anything to impeach him for.
1 x

Shred
Caporegime

Post by Shred » Thu May 02, 2024 5:28 pm

They'd impeach Biden for being competent, if they could.
0 x