Michigan Launches $500 Per Month Rent Subsidy For Illegal Aliens

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Underboss

Michigan Launches $500 Per Month Rent Subsidy For Illegal Aliens

Post by psk836 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:24 am

Your money is so much easier to spend than it was to earn.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2 ... rants.html

"LANSING, MI - The Michigan State Housing Development Authority rolled out a program last month that offers resettlement support to refugees and other immigrants.

The Newcomer Rental Subsidy provides refugees, asylees and immigrants from areas like Ukraine, Cuba, Haiti and African countries about $300 to $500 a month in rental subsidies. Assistance is available for up to 12 months."
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Underboss

Re: Michigan Launches $500 Per Month Rent Subsidy For Illegal Aliens

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:34 am

psk836 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:24 am
Your money is so much easier to spend than it was to earn.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2 ... rants.html

"LANSING, MI - The Michigan State Housing Development Authority rolled out a program last month that offers resettlement support to refugees and other immigrants.

The Newcomer Rental Subsidy provides refugees, asylees and immigrants from areas like Ukraine, Cuba, Haiti and African countries about $300 to $500 a month in rental subsidies. Assistance is available for up to 12 months."
► That's why yall need to write your congressmen and tell them to vote for Biden's Border Bill
0 x
► Watching fat cats get taxed touches the very depths of a Republican’s soul

psk836
Underboss

Re: Michigan Launches $500 Per Month Rent Subsidy For Illegal Aliens

Post by psk836 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:32 am

Remember how Trump already had all the border wall material we needed, just lying there ready to be installed?

For almost two years, Biden paid more to store it than it would have cost to install it, and then he sold it off for pennies on the dollar just so that it could never be installed.

Now I’m supposed to pay Ukraine $100 billion more blackmail just so I can buy my border wall one more time.
0 x