Biden Lifting All Sanctions On Iran As Per Iran’s Demand

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Underboss

Biden Lifting All Sanctions On Iran As Per Iran’s Demand

Post by psk836 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:40 am

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-ca ... ns-on-iran

“Democrat President Joe Biden is prepared to remove sanctions on the Islamic Republic of Iran — the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism — to resume compliance with the Obama administration’s controversial Iran nuclear deal.

“We are prepared to take the steps necessary to return to compliance with the JCPOA, including by lifting sanctions that are inconsistent with the JCPOA,” State Department spokesman Ned Price told reporters. “I am not in a position here to give you chapter and verse on what those might be.”’
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Re: Biden Lifting All Sanctions On Iran As Per Iran’s Demand

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:24 am

Biden is a f****** idiot
1 x

KC_
Caporegime

Post by KC_ » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:10 am

psk836 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:40 am
https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-ca ... ns-on-iran

“Democrat President Joe Biden is prepared to remove sanctions on the Islamic Republic of Iran — the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism — to resume compliance with the Obama administration’s controversial Iran nuclear deal.

“We are prepared to take the steps necessary to return to compliance with the JCPOA, including by lifting sanctions that are inconsistent with the JCPOA,” State Department spokesman Ned Price told reporters. “I am not in a position here to give you chapter and verse on what those might be.”’
He doesn’t know what sanctions they are lifting. :lo2l:
1 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

psk836
Underboss

Post by psk836 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:59 pm

All of them.

Oh Biden has also come out in support of the terrorist authoritarian Palestinian Authority and committed to restoring its funding. This on the heels of reports that we have not tracked said contributions for years, meaning most of the funds flowed directly into terrorism.

By the way China just signed a 25 year military and economic pact with Iran, and is now its nuclear weapons program protector. China is also close to signing a similar pact with Syria.

And let’s not forget the Yemeni Houti terrorists that Biden took off the terror watch list, that immediately struck a Saudi airfield and made other terror strikes since Biden was installed.

Oh I hear Bid n has also reversed course on the Afghanistan troop withdrawal too. Looks like that trusty military industrial complex will have a few good years under Biden.
0 x