Pedophile Trump defends pedophile Gaetz

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Re: Pedophile Trump defends pedophile Gaetz

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:17 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:08 pm
Scooter wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:04 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:40 am
Let's see if I understand the main thoughts on this thread...

Biden sniffs a kids hair, and that signifies he's a pedo, yet Gaetz has sex with a teen and he's not. Biden does the grandfather thing and hugs kids, and that signifies he's a pedo, yet the former president cavorts around nude teens during the Miss Teen USA beauty pageant and he's not. The former president and Gaetz hang with known sex traffickers and they're not pedos, yet Biden who does not hang with known violators is somehow accused?

Sure thing. And the sun rises in the West.
And there is nobrain defending pedo Biden. Again. He equates his feeling up kids, trying to kiss them, and fondle them, to "sniffing hair". See how he left out all of that in his post? And he doubles down on the "hugging kids" lie. Defending Pedo Biden by bringing up lies about Trump and Gaetz... yeah, you Libs are all pedophiles. OH, and love the "hanging around with pedos" line too. That makers THEM pedos, but not your boy Bill Clinton huh? Obama hung out with known terrorists who hated America. You defended that.

YEAH, please keep telling everyone that you're NOT a loser Liberal maggot, nobrain. You are a fkng pedophile LIAR.
Wow... another village idiot who didn't understand my point. And I'm pointing to the facts and the hypocrisy of the right wingnuts who ignore the pedos in their midst.

What I see Biden doing is what a typical old-fashioned grandfather does. I'm curious, which lies? Trump walking in on teens changing?

https://people.com/politics/donald-trum ... -changing/

Gaetz hanging with known sex traffickers?

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/matt-gaet ... urces-say/

And I'm curious. If Clinton's relationship with Epstein is sufficient proof that he's a pedo, then so is Trump's.
Turn the damn TV on, your president is talking about gun confiscation.

Assault weapons
0 x

donttreadonme
Caporegime

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:35 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:16 am
This thread started in the muck and managed to auger deeper.
It's too bad you don't feel the same about all the lies that your best buddy pissy uses to start threads with that litter this entire board daily, Cletus? :winky:
1 x
Demented Donny lied, 535,346 people died.

MiltantCentrist
Associate

Post by MiltantCentrist » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:31 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:59 am
MiltantCentrist wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:56 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:46 am
MiltantCentrist wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:42 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:31 am
MiltantCentrist wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:10 am
It is disgusting that the pedo worshipping trump cultists continue to project their sickness on President Biden just because he hugged his grand daughter at his son's funeral. Meanwhile they ignore the fact that Gaetz is an actual sex trafficking pedophile and trump openly lusts after his own daughter.
Twos Hit is mentally damaged from the years of abuse from his pappy and grand pappy. His way of dealing with it is to pretend that what Demented Donny and Matt GaYetz do is normal. SAD!
I might feel sorry for him if he were not such a horrible person.

:angel:
It's impossible to feel sorry for such a big piece of s h i t like Twos Hit.
Why are right wingers such angry, unlikable people, I wonder?
Upbringing?
I do wonder what, if anything, was done to them to make them such terrible people?

But maybe they are just naturally horrible.

:nesaitpas:
0 x

MiltantCentrist
Associate

Post by MiltantCentrist » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:32 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:17 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Biden sniffs a kids hair, and that signifies he's a pedo, yet Gaetz has sex with a teen and he's not. Biden does the grandfather thing and hugs kids, and that signifies he's a pedo, yet the former president cavorts around nude teens during the Miss Teen USA beauty pageant and he's not. The former president and Gaetz hang with known sex traffickers and they're not pedos, yet Biden who does not hang with known violators is somehow accused?

And there is nobrain defending pedo Biden. Again. He equates his feeling up kids, trying to kiss them, and fondle them, to "sniffing hair". See how he left out all of that in his post? And he doubles down on the "hugging kids" lie. Defending Pedo Biden by bringing up lies about Trump and Gaetz... yeah, you Libs are all pedophiles. OH, and love the "hanging around with pedos" line too. That makers THEM pedos, but not your boy Bill Clinton huh? Obama hung out with known terrorists who hated America. You defended that.

YEAH, please keep telling everyone that you're NOT a loser Liberal maggot, nobrain. You are a fkng pedophile LIAR.
Wow... another village idiot who didn't understand my point. And I'm pointing to the facts and the hypocrisy of the right wingnuts who ignore the pedos in their midst.

What I see Biden doing is what a typical old-fashioned grandfather does. I'm curious, which lies? Trump walking in on teens changing?

And I'm curious. If Clinton's relationship with Epstein is sufficient proof that he's a pedo, then so is Trump's.

Assault weapons
Good. Do you even know what a ghost gun is?
0 x

Scooter
Caporegime

Post by Scooter » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:37 pm

Zip it LibMaggot nobrain, you pedo defending sicko.
0 x

MiltantCentrist
Associate

Post by MiltantCentrist » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:38 pm

Evil wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:00 am
Scooter wrote:
MiltantCentrist wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
MiltantCentrist wrote:
It is disgusting that the pedo worshipping trump cultists continue to project their sickness on President Biden just because he hugged his grand daughter at his son's funeral. Meanwhile they ignore the fact that Gaetz is an actual sex trafficking pedophile and trump openly lusts after his own daughter.
Twos Hit is mentally damaged from the years of abuse from his pappy and grand pappy. His way of dealing with it is to pretend that what Demented Donny and Matt GaYetz do is normal. SAD!

Like I care what some pedo maggot like you thinks? Go #@%$ xxxx xxxx.
You only care what pedo maggots like Trump think.
She claims she doesn't care but she can't stop responding to my posts.

:eusa_dance:
0 x

Scooter
Caporegime

Post by Scooter » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:39 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:17 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Assault weapons
I do wonder what, if anything, was done to them to make LibMaggot scum such terrible people?

But maybe they are just naturally horrible.
0 x

Scooter
Caporegime

Post by Scooter » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:39 pm

MiltantCentrist wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:38 pm
Evil wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:00 am
Scooter wrote:
MiltantCentrist wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
MiltantCentrist wrote:

Like I care what some pedo maggot like you thinks? Go #@%$ xxxx xxxx.
You only care what pedo maggots like Trump think.
She claims she doesn't care but she can't stop responding to my posts.

:eusa_dance:
Says the coward pedo maggot that is too chickensht to respond to me. I pwn you Tyrone. Now get back in Evil's lap and earn your 2 bucks, fluffer
0 x

MiltantCentrist
Associate

Post by MiltantCentrist » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:42 pm

Greenberg is cooperating with investigators which means Gaetz is proper fucked.

:lo2l:
0 x

Scooter
Caporegime

Post by Scooter » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:44 pm

Oh sure, just like Trump is fkked? And Rudi is fkked? So where are the arrests you asshole maggots claimed were happening?

More LibNazi nothingburgers, creating "stories" to attack your opponents.

You need to be tossed into a running woodchipper feet first.
1 x