Pedophile Trump defends pedophile Gaetz

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
MiltantCentrist
Associate

Re: Pedophile Trump defends pedophile Gaetz

Post by MiltantCentrist » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:01 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:54 pm
Evil wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:17 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:08 pm
Scooter wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:04 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:40 am
Let's see if I understand the main thoughts on this thread...

Biden sniffs a kids hair, and that signifies he's a pedo, yet Gaetz has sex with a teen and he's not. Biden does the grandfather thing and hugs kids, and that signifies he's a pedo, yet the former president cavorts around nude teens during the Miss Teen USA beauty pageant and he's not. The former president and Gaetz hang with known sex traffickers and they're not pedos, yet Biden who does not hang with known violators is somehow accused?

Sure thing. And the sun rises in the West.
And there is nobrain defending pedo Biden. Again. He equates his feeling up kids, trying to kiss them, and fondle them, to "sniffing hair". See how he left out all of that in his post? And he doubles down on the "hugging kids" lie. Defending Pedo Biden by bringing up lies about Trump and Gaetz... yeah, you Libs are all pedophiles. OH, and love the "hanging around with pedos" line too. That makers THEM pedos, but not your boy Bill Clinton huh? Obama hung out with known terrorists who hated America. You defended that.

YEAH, please keep telling everyone that you're NOT a loser Liberal maggot, nobrain. You are a fkng pedophile LIAR.
Wow... another village idiot who didn't understand my point. And I'm pointing to the facts and the hypocrisy of the right wingnuts who ignore the pedos in their midst.

What I see Biden doing is what a typical old-fashioned grandfather does. I'm curious, which lies? Trump walking in on teens changing?

https://people.com/politics/donald-trum ... -changing/

Gaetz hanging with known sex traffickers?

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/matt-gaet ... urces-say/

And I'm curious. If Clinton's relationship with Epstein is sufficient proof that he's a pedo, then so is Trump's.
Turn the damn TV on, your president is talking about gun confiscation.

Assault weapons
Not everyone is unemployable like you. so they can't sit around watching tv and posting on a message board 24/7
See everyone? This phony lib can't defend his failed president
See everyone? This phony con still can't defend his inability to keep a job and stay off the public dole.

My taxes pay for you to sit around at home and post here all day.

:angel:
4 x

MiltantCentrist
Associate

Post by MiltantCentrist » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:04 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:55 pm
MiltantCentrist wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:36 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:22 pm
MiltantCentrist wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:18 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:15 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:12 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Biden sniffs a kids hair, and that signifies he's a pedo, yet Gaetz has sex with a teen and he's not. Biden does the grandfather thing and hugs kids, and that signifies he's a pedo, yet the former president cavorts around nude teens during the Miss Teen USA beauty pageant and he's not. The former president and Gaetz hang with known sex traffickers and they're not pedos, yet Biden who does not hang with known violators is somehow accused?

And there is nobrain defending pedo Biden. Again. He equates his feeling up kids, trying to kiss them, and fondle them, to "sniffing hair". See how he left out all of that in his post? And he doubles down on the "hugging kids" lie. Defending Pedo Biden by bringing up lies about Trump and Gaetz... yeah, you Libs are all pedophiles. OH, and love the "hanging around with pedos" line too. That makers THEM pedos, but not your boy Bill Clinton huh? Obama hung out with known terrorists who hated America. You defended that.

YEAH, please keep telling everyone that you're NOT a loser Liberal maggot, nobrain. You are a fkng pedophile LIAR.
Wow... another village idiot who didn't understand my point. And I'm pointing to the facts and the hypocrisy of the right wingnuts who ignore the pedos in their midst.

What I see Biden doing is what a typical old-fashioned grandfather does. I'm curious, which lies? Trump walking in on teens changing?

And I'm curious. If Clinton's relationship with Epstein is sufficient proof that he's a pedo, then so is Trump's.

Assault weapons
Which guns is he going to confiscate? I haven't heard anyone say anything about confiscating guns.
Why didn't you turn on the TV and listen? He said assault weapons! He said that if some people go to a judge complaining about someone else, the judge can have the cops go to that person's house and take away their guns.

And that it's an epidemic. Which is utter xxxx

Of course, you trust the government with your life.
Still trying to change the subject away from pedophiles like Gaetz, eh?

Do you think I or anyone gives a crap about this lame-ass story? Who f****** cares? Look at more important things, like how the media lied about George Floyd being this angel, look at Biden's border mess.

Gaetz?? Not worth my time. But if that's all you have and can't brag about Joe blow
Given the fact it is a headline story it looks like a lot of people care that Gaetz was involved in sex trafficking a minor.

Most people think that is a pretty big deal. But of course not you. LOL!!!

The border has zero effect on my life. That is not important to me, no matter how hard you scream.
One guy sex trafficking, versus hundreds of kids involved in sex trafficking at Biden's border fiasco.

Of course, you want to talk about one guy instead of the whole country

I'm guessing you live in the Great White North with your butt buddy evil. There are terrorists coming through the border, not just traffickers.

But hopefully they make it to your state
Nope not one guy. He is part of a network and is being turned in by a fellow sex trafficker, his buddy Greenberg.

There are terrorists living right here among us as "Republicans". So what?

The border has zero effect on my life.
The pandemic affects my every day life. The border does not.

Sex trafficking like your boi Gaetz is into affects the entire world.
3 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:12 pm

MiltantCentrist wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:01 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Evil wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Assault weapons
Not everyone is unemployable like you. so they can't sit around watching tv and posting on a message board 24/7
See everyone? This phony con still can't defend his inability to keep a job and stay off the public dole.

You get what you pay for.
1 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

Scooter
Caporegime

Post by Scooter » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:00 pm

Evil wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Assault weapons
Says the AIDS infested fluffer with almost 53 THOUSAND faking posts.... you stupid maggot.
0 x

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:23 pm

Scooter wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:00 pm
Evil wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Assault weapons
Says the AIDS infested fluffer with almost 53 THOUSAND faking posts.... you stupid maggot.
Is that more or less than your twin?
1 x
"Too bad that (Ashli Babbitt) wasn't your daughter, you little swine.

Your family dirties this country" - you know who

MiltantCentrist
Associate

Post by MiltantCentrist » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:07 am

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:12 pm
MiltantCentrist wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Evil wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Assault weapons

I appear to have shut Barry up, at least
1 x

Chester Cheesewright
Caporegime

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:32 am

MiltantCentrist wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:07 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:12 pm
MiltantCentrist wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Evil wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Assault weapons

I appear to have shut Barry up, at least
► If we had a mic you could hear him

He's snoozing on the job
2 x

Scooter
Caporegime

Post by Scooter » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:03 am

Evil wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:23 pm
Scooter wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:00 pm
Evil wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Assault weapons
Is that more or less than your twin?
Surrender accepted
0 x

MiltantCentrist
Associate

Post by MiltantCentrist » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:04 am

Did Barry earn himself another time out?

:thankyouyellow:
0 x

Scooter
Caporegime

Post by Scooter » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:08 am

Did PedoMilt run crying t the MODs and report more posts?

Keep defending your PedoBiden, you sick deviant fk.
0 x