JEN PSAKI: THE QUEEN OF MISINFORMATION

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: JEN PSAKI: THE QUEEN OF MISINFORMATION

Post by nolaxride » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:06 pm

antilib wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:02 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:56 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:23 pm
That's some great entertainment, complaining about Psaki shading the facts as compared to the former administration that admitted to providing 'alternate facts'.

Groups like the moonies will never be satisfied. Biden could cure cancer, build the wall, bring all of our troops home, end welfare, balance the budget and pay off the federal debt and end abortion and they wouldn't be happy.
all of the issues you mentioned are what conservatives want, so why is a person who heavily favors leftist issues such saying it? :nesaitpas:
I guess you missed my point. But you do raise an interesting question. If conservatives were interested in balancing the budget, how do you explain the last 4 years, especially when the first two years conservatives controlled the House and the Senate?
:wrong:
I understand you don't want to speak to the profligate spending of the former administration. Of course, now that conservatives aren't in charge, it's going to become important.
1 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:12 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:06 pm
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
That's some great entertainment, complaining about Psaki shading the facts as compared to the former administration that admitted to providing 'alternate facts'.

Groups like the moonies will never be satisfied. Biden could cure cancer, build the wall, bring all of our troops home, end welfare, balance the budget and pay off the federal debt and end abortion and they wouldn't be happy.
all of the issues you mentioned are what conservatives want, so why is a person who heavily favors leftist issues such saying it? :nesaitpas:
I guess you missed my point. But you do raise an interesting question. If conservatives were interested in balancing the budget, how do you explain the last 4 years, especially when the first two years conservatives controlled the House and the Senate?
I understand you don't want to speak to the profligate spending of the former administration. Of course, now that conservatives aren't in charge, it's going to become important.
are you talking about the spending mess that obama left behind?
0 x

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:08 pm

antilib wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:12 pm
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Could you please explain in detail what spending mess did Obama leave behind? Let's start here:
Screenshot 2021-04-07 200705.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x
"Too bad that (Ashli Babbitt) wasn't your daughter, you little swine.

Your family dirties this country" - you know who

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Evil wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:08 pm
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Could you please explain in detail what spending mess did Obama leave behind? Let's start here:

The monstrous federal budget is an incredibly complex document that has plunged our nation so deeply into debt that it has become a fourth-stage cancer that threatens to undermine our country’s economic foundations.

Spending in this fiscal year is headed to an astounding $4.0 trillion. Revenues are estimated at $3.4 trillion, and the budget deficit is likely to be around $560 billion.

That means going into the bond market to make up the difference. The government’s debt is projected to climb to nearly $15 trillion by the end of this fiscal year, a mountain of red ink that will be passed on to future generations over countless decades to come.

This is the irresponsible spending mess that President Obama left behind, as well as some of his predecessors.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... scal-mess/ :wine:
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:30 pm

And Rump’s deficit rose each year thereafter.

https://datalab.usaspending.gov/america ... ds-viz.svg
0 x
stultitia non pertinet misericordiae

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:35 pm

antilib wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:23 pm
Evil wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

The monstrous federal budget is an incredibly complex document that has plunged our nation so deeply into debt that it has become a fourth-stage cancer that threatens to undermine our country’s economic foundations.

Spending in this fiscal year is headed to an astounding $4.0 trillion. Revenues are estimated at $3.4 trillion, and the budget deficit is likely to be around $560 billion.

That means going into the bond market to make up the difference. The government’s debt is projected to climb to nearly $15 trillion by the end of this fiscal year, a mountain of red ink that will be passed on to future generations over countless decades to come.

This is the irresponsible spending mess that President Obama left behind, as well as some of his predecessors.

Trump's spending brought the $1T deficit back. Obama cut it in half.

The Moonie Times is not a credible source.
1 x
"Too bad that (Ashli Babbitt) wasn't your daughter, you little swine.

Your family dirties this country" - you know who

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:58 am

antilib wrote:
Evil wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

And the former president and the GOP controlled House and Senate did nothing. Nothing except spend even more money.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

Scooter
Caporegime

Post by Scooter » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:04 am

OH LOOK, more nobrain deflection and whataboutisms... You worthless Nazi fk. :finger: :finger: :finger:
0 x

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:16 am

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:58 am
antilib wrote:
Evil wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

And the former president and the GOP controlled House and Senate did nothing. Nothing except spend even more money.
April 3, 2021

President Biden’s $1.9 trillion spending bill provides a handsome payoff to the home states of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer.

This bill spent more money on state governments than on actually crushing COVID-19.

It sent $26 billion from taxpayers across the country to California Gov. Gavin Newsom and $12 billion to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... pelosi-sc/
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:12 pm

Curious how the moonies ignore the 27 billion to TX and 17 billion to FL.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος