Who do you think will get a Presidential pardon in the next few days?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 13450
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Who do you think will get a Presidential pardon in the next few days?

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:34 am

Giuliani?
0 x

User avatar
MiltantCentrist
Associate
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Who do you think will get a Presidential pardon in the next few days?

Post by MiltantCentrist » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:36 am

I predict he will try to pardon his family.
0 x
Henceforth he shall be known as "Twice Impeached Trump", or T.I.T.

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 14214
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Who do you think will get a Presidential pardon in the next few days?

Post by Scooter » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:58 am

An unusual combination of New York political and law enforcement leaders have condemned former President Bill Clinton's pardon of Susan L. Rosenberg, a one-time member of the Weather Underground terrorist group who was charged in the notorious 1981 Brink's robbery in Rockland County that left a guard and two police officers dead.

Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a Republican, and United States Senator Charles E. Schumer, a Democrat, were among those who criticized the pardon, as did Bernard B. Kerik, New York City's police commissioner, and David Trois, a Rockland County police union official.

''It sickened me,'' Mr. Kerik said yesterday of the pardon, one of 140 granted Saturday, the final day of Mr. Clinton's tenure.

Ms. Rosenberg served 16 years in jail after she was found with a companion in New Jersey in 1984 unloading 740 pounds of dynamite and weapons, including a submachine gun, from a car. She admitted her role in the New Jersey case, in which she had planned to supply others with explosives for politically motivated bombings.
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
donttreadonme
Caporegime
Posts: 18989
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Who do you think will get a Presidential pardon in the next few days?

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:03 am

MiltantCentrist wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:36 am
I predict he will try to pardon his family.
If I'm not mistaken only criminals get pardons, don't they?

Image
0 x
Demented Donny lied, 289,346 people died.

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 13450
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Who do you think will get a Presidential pardon in the next few days?

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:05 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:58 am
An unusual combination of New York political and law enforcement leaders have condemned former President Bill Clinton's pardon of Susan L. Rosenberg, a one-time member of the Weather Underground terrorist group who was charged in the notorious 1981 Brink's robbery in Rockland County that left a guard and two police officers dead.

Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a Republican, and United States Senator Charles E. Schumer, a Democrat, were among those who criticized the pardon, as did Bernard B. Kerik, New York City's police commissioner, and David Trois, a Rockland County police union official.

''It sickened me,'' Mr. Kerik said yesterday of the pardon, one of 140 granted Saturday, the final day of Mr. Clinton's tenure.

Ms. Rosenberg served 16 years in jail after she was found with a companion in New Jersey in 1984 unloading 740 pounds of dynamite and weapons, including a submachine gun, from a car. She admitted her role in the New Jersey case, in which she had planned to supply others with explosives for politically motivated bombings.
Most presidents give out bad news pardons.

The question here is who do you think Trump will pardon in the next few days?
0 x

User avatar
MiltantCentrist
Associate
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Who do you think will get a Presidential pardon in the next few days?

Post by MiltantCentrist » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:17 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:03 am
MiltantCentrist wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:36 am
I predict he will try to pardon his family.
If I'm not mistaken only criminals get pardons, don't they?

Image
Yup, all except Tiffany.
Tiffany only exists in case Ivanka needs organs.
0 x
Henceforth he shall be known as "Twice Impeached Trump", or T.I.T.

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 14214
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Who do you think will get a Presidential pardon in the next few days?

Post by Scooter » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:09 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:05 am
Scooter wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:58 am
An unusual combination of New York political and law enforcement leaders have condemned former President Bill Clinton's pardon of Susan L. Rosenberg, a one-time member of the Weather Underground terrorist group who was charged in the notorious 1981 Brink's robbery in Rockland County that left a guard and two police officers dead.

Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a Republican, and United States Senator Charles E. Schumer, a Democrat, were among those who criticized the pardon, as did Bernard B. Kerik, New York City's police commissioner, and David Trois, a Rockland County police union official.

''It sickened me,'' Mr. Kerik said yesterday of the pardon, one of 140 granted Saturday, the final day of Mr. Clinton's tenure.

Ms. Rosenberg served 16 years in jail after she was found with a companion in New Jersey in 1984 unloading 740 pounds of dynamite and weapons, including a submachine gun, from a car. She admitted her role in the New Jersey case, in which she had planned to supply others with explosives for politically motivated bombings.
Most presidents give out bad news pardons.

The question here is who do you think Trump will pardon in the next few days?
Like you maggots have said over and over, it's their prerogative as President, none of your business, right?
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Soldier
Posts: 9496
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Who do you think will get a Presidential pardon in the next few days?

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:17 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:09 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:05 am
Scooter wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:58 am
An unusual combination of New York political and law enforcement leaders have condemned former President Bill Clinton's pardon of Susan L. Rosenberg, a one-time member of the Weather Underground terrorist group who was charged in the notorious 1981 Brink's robbery in Rockland County that left a guard and two police officers dead.

Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a Republican, and United States Senator Charles E. Schumer, a Democrat, were among those who criticized the pardon, as did Bernard B. Kerik, New York City's police commissioner, and David Trois, a Rockland County police union official.

''It sickened me,'' Mr. Kerik said yesterday of the pardon, one of 140 granted Saturday, the final day of Mr. Clinton's tenure.

Ms. Rosenberg served 16 years in jail after she was found with a companion in New Jersey in 1984 unloading 740 pounds of dynamite and weapons, including a submachine gun, from a car. She admitted her role in the New Jersey case, in which she had planned to supply others with explosives for politically motivated bombings.
Most presidents give out bad news pardons.

The question here is who do you think Trump will pardon in the next few days?
Like you maggots have said over and over, it's their prerogative as President, none of your business, right?
► Always, and there’s nothing you can do about it
0 x

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 14214
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Who do you think will get a Presidential pardon in the next few days?

Post by Scooter » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:26 am

0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Soldier
Posts: 9496
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Who do you think will get a Presidential pardon in the next few days?

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:30 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:26 am
► What do you want to do to Congresswoman Omar?
0 x

Post Reply