November 22, 1963........8 years old.....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Re: November 22, 1963........8 years old.....

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:30 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Holy cow.....I will never forget what it felt like to be so scared.....the Good Sisters were crying....the priest choked up during the Benediction in prayer.......my cousin Marie was crying as we walked home from school.....both of my Nanas were crying in the kitchen with my Mom.

I'll never forget the day that JFK was murdered.
Don't make me sick. "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country", could you or any member of your family say something like that, especially your Bernie Sanders voting sons?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:31 pm

antifa wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:19 pm
I think I remember the nuns sending us home from school. That part is a little fuzzy but I do remember my mom watching TV for many days in a row. The CIA killed our president, BB. That's when I got interested in politics.

Kennedy killed by our own government.
Nixon resigns for stealing from the treasury to pay for black ops on his political enemies.
Johnson having briefcases of cash delivered to his Texas ranch.
Reagan committing treason by selling weapons to Iran to pay for his illegal wars and genocide.
Daddy Bush bailing out all his bankster cronies on Wall Street.
Clinton palling around with Jeffrey Epstein to rape underage girls.
Cheney planning 911 so his oil buddies and defense contractors could get rich by bankrupting our failing empire.
Obama bailing out Wall Street again while murdering 90% innocent civilians with his drone bombing. Obama dropped so many bombs from drones that the US ran out of bombs.

Our entire government is run by a bunch of psychopaths. That's how we ended up with Trump.

Did I forget anyone?
Damn fine fiction. Nice how you conveniently left Vietnam out from LBJ
0 x

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:41 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:31 pm
antifa wrote:
I think I remember the nuns sending us home from school. That part is a little fuzzy but I do remember my mom watching TV for many days in a row. The CIA killed our president, BB. That's when I got interested in politics.

Nixon resigns for stealing from the treasury to pay for black ops on his political enemies.
Reagan committing treason by selling weapons to Iran to pay for his illegal wars and genocide.
Cheney planning 911 so his oil buddies and defense contractors could get rich by bankrupting our failing empire.
Obama bailing out Wall Street again while murdering 90% innocent civilians with his drone bombing. Obama dropped so many bombs from drones that the US ran out of bombs.

Our entire government is run by a bunch of psychopaths. That's how we ended up with Trump.

Did I forget anyone?
Why do you think all them briefcases of cash were delivered to Johnson's Texas ranch? Everything I posted is well documented. They're all criminals but Reagan is near the top with treason. Trump is pushing us into a constitutional crisis and maga is cheering him on. You fascists have been trying to destroy America for a very long time.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:48 pm

antifa wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:41 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
antifa wrote:

Did I forget anyone?
Why do you think all them briefcases of cash were delivered to Johnson's Texas ranch? Everything I posted is well documented. They're all criminals but Reagan is near the top with treason. Trump is pushing us into a constitutional crisis and maga is cheering him on. You fascists have been trying to destroy America for a very long time.
Near the top treason, why didn't tip O'Neill impeach him?

Lol, so you admit you sided with the Communists in Central America. That tale is so worn out and debunked it's beyond pathetic.

Tell us why all those briefcases were delivered to lbj's home? What did he get out of the Vietnam war?
0 x

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:10 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:48 pm
antifa wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:41 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
antifa wrote:

Did I forget anyone?
Near the top treason, why didn't tip O'Neill impeach him?

Lol, so you admit you sided with the Communists in Central America. That tale is so worn out and debunked it's beyond pathetic.

Tell us why all those briefcases were delivered to lbj's home? What did he get out of the Vietnam war?
Why do you think they call him Tip? I saw Tip on a golf course in Florida when his bodyguard thugs forced everyone on the course off their tees so Tip could play through. He almost started a riot. Politicians are the enemy of the people.

Johnson made a lot of money off of Vietnam. The media was onto him so he didn't run for reelection in '68. You will never admit that Reagan committed treason no matter how much evidence I show you. That's what make you a political hack.
0 x

Scooter
Caporegime

Post by Scooter » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:22 pm

NO ONE fkng cares about you or your stupid stories, naggggaler. So shut your kokkholster.
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

Chester Cheesewright
Soldier

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:26 pm

Scooter wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:22 pm
NO ONE fkng cares about you or your stupid stories, naggggaler. So shut your kokkholster.
► What are you gonna do with your Orange Soulmate now?

Send him another generous contribution?
0 x

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:07 pm

Scooter wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:22 pm
0 x

Scooter
Caporegime

Post by Scooter » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:05 pm

snorefgt
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

psk836
Underboss

Post by psk836 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:08 pm

antifa wrote:

Did I forget anyone?
Kennedy was killed by a lone wolf Communist misfit who couldn’t make it in the United States or the Soviet Union, and wasn’t wanted by communist Cuba. He tried to kill a right wing General in Mexico City before coming back to the US. Oswald hated right wingers, but also Kennedy because Kennedy was giving Castro a rough time.

He was, however, a damn good shot.
0 x